Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Yep. I went back and checked and she jumped in at page 7 of her first thread 😅 She was a fairly regular commenter until being called out as Carrie on page 29 then radio silence. My favourite thing was one of her first posts was a huge post that included 'xxx' at the end, which most users just assumed was the user taking the piss out of Carrie at first 😂

Like I said, she made quite a few posts over the course of the year or so she used the account, which included when the Alex Day stuff came out (which Carrie herself came under fire in how she handled it). Some gassing herself up, directing people to her blog posts, etc. But this is probably the best overview of her posts (in a spoiler because some are lengthy):
Lol. Reading those how did anyone not know it was Carrie 😂

Reactions: 2

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Carrie’s missed yesterday afternoon and this evening performance… Where is she? She hasn’t even addressed it on socials and her holiday isn’t until next week
She isn’t on tonight either I’ve just seen West End Covers tweet that Georgina is on

• Wow

Must42

Anyone know what this is about?!

(for reference, Dan Buckley used to be good friends/Had a YouTube channel/??I think lived with Scott Paige but then it seems Dan went through some struggles and now they don’t appear on each other’s socials anymore)

Was Dan in the Cinderella workshop??

Attachments

Redfloss

VIP Member
Don't know how carries going to cope with being single and not having a man to hang off of in a show

Mark81

VIP Member
The class system seems all very vague to me. I'm never sure where I've sat, never been what I'd call working class but also don't meet much of criteria for middle class lol

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I very much can't see Carrie being a mum, she's never spoken about wanting kids (as far as I can remember) but if she were to have kids I can see her being a Pentland-type trying to live her dreams through her kids - Getting them to go to auditions and signing them up for every school holiday theatre club going and enrolling into stage school - even if they had no desire go to into theatre.
Sorry for the off topic: but this is Louise, yeah? I haven't followed her in years, last time probably when she got divorced. Is this what she's been doing to her little girl (who's probably not so little anymore)? I guess I need to catch up!

Kit123

VIP Member
Do you mean Ball and Boe? I watched it and I quite enjoyed- there’s something about their friendship that’s really sweet. I was drunk and wrapping presents at the time…
Oh yeah, confused myself with Micheal Crawford 🤦 I just don't think Boe's voice suits pop songs personally.

Kiwi179

Literally gaslighting anyone who says she was rude to them. Instead of admitting and taking responsibility that sometimes people genuinely have a bad experience with her, she can only say ‘If you THINK you’ve had a bad experience with me, you’re wrong, I’m not rude to anyone’. Basically. Absolute narcissist.
This! She needs to realise she can’t have her cake and eat it too.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Hasn’t Oliver said that he doesn’t believe in marriage several times? We all know Carrie’s desperate for a ring and kids, so why is she wasting her time with someone who doesn’t share the same values as her? Maybe now they’re discovering they’re incompatible and the rose colored glasses are off?

Surely they’d have discussed it before now though? It’s one of the first things me and my partner discussed because I don’t want either of them, rather than what 4/5 years down the line?

kazizzle

VIP Member
I voted for Stephanie McKeon in CHF’s category. Thought both Steph and Sam were phenomenal in Frozen but I think I enjoyed her performance of Anna more than I enjoyed Sam as Elsa (although Let It Go was absolutely incredible)

It’s a really talented category so she has some tough competition. Unfortunately I do think the general theatre fan vote will be split across the finalists which might work in Carrie’s favour with getting her fan base to vote as I don’t think there’s a clear winner.

kev1974

VIP Member
Anyone else find it odd that neither Carrie or Oliver have posted about the others nominations?! (Unless I missed it or their contractually not allowed to promote other shows?!)
one of her Stories posts is for Oliver’s nomination, and there is a second post begging votes for both Belleville and Arendelle.

• Sick

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Normal people: undertrained... I should take classes

Carrie: undertrained.... I'm better than everyone else and deserve to be here
Lmao true. I think that the cast of Les Mis telling her that they trust her enough to pull off the part is what I think made her this way. With that, she thought she didn’t need to improve on anything. She was lucky that Les Mis wasn’t a dance heavy show.

I can’t believe she’s posted a bootleg of Les Mis (featuring herself 🙄) after all the complaining she’s done in the past about people recording the shows. ‘We can see the light from the stage, it’s very distracting’ etc. What a hypocrite.
What was that one video where she made a poem or whatever about not bootlegging or pirating material? I know she did a whole preachy video about it.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
I can’t see that he follows her anymore??
According to my Instagram Ollie is still following Carrie but Carrie isn’t following Ollie anymore. For a second it looked like Carrie wasn’t following his siblings anymore, but then I found his brother in Carrie’s follow list. Trouble in paradise? Maybe that’s why she’s going off social media for a while?

Attachments

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Thanks to queequeg19 for the new thread title winning with 46 likes!
Carrying on from previous thread

Please contribute a summary of the previous thread.