Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Same with Youtube. I don't think she understands that her channel is dying. Nobody wants to watch her scream at the camera and flap her hands around. If they do, they're lying and only feeding her ego. I do have to say she's right though. It's not 2012 anymore and she needs to figure out a new way to make videos. The ones she produced (aside from the Marathon one) in the past couple months have been boring as shit.
She also has appaling thumbnails

Reactions: 2

Redfloss

VIP Member
It can be glitchy but she has unfollowed him. Don't view it as mutuals, or through the followers. The following part is always more accurate. Plus there are websites where you can check

Lolly505

VIP Member
Could be Lapland UK the saccone jolys just went although obvs not for a long break just a day
Doubt it as Lapland UK is very kid-oriented to the point even kid-at-heart Carrie would struggle 😅
Plus she's on holiday from 15-20th so strikes me as a mid-week/weekend break to Finland

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I mean the biggest rumour floating around at the moment is that we're going back to stage 2 measures for a month after Christmas (i.e. no indoor mixing, rule of six outdoors) which would rule theatres out. Would seem premature to close the show until February based on that though. It does make me wonder if ALW knows something us simple shitmunchers don't.

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Carrie is the next Elaine Paige… if anyone has seen the VT of Elaine trying to teach someone to sing Memory from Cats on All Star Musicals tonight you’ll know what I mean 😅

Irony is they filmed it on the Gillian Lynne stage surrounded by Cinderella set because it’s where Cats was

Snowma

I was sick a few weeks ago, and I went straight home from work as soon as I started feeling badly. I took two days off and took that time to recover. Didn't do anything. I don't get it. First she says "I'm ill! I deserve to take my time off!" but then brags about being sick while working.
-Shrug- I've been blocked from her stories for trying to explain that it came across badly.

Just can't win with some.

God I wish she wouldn’t draw attention to bootlegs. I wish she’d care about her colleagues work and be upset about it being shared illegally.

I’m hoping she said something about it and not encouraged bootlegs. But I couldn’t bear to watch the rest after hear two minutes of “humble” bragging about how a song was written with “her in mind” and added to the show 🙄

sleepflowers

VIP Member
lol people are always so bitchy about people on here but get so triggered if you mentioned anything they like. You do your rainbow books, we really don’t care. We’re talking about Carrie.

I’m a librarian and a big reader. I don’t care about any of the shit you mentioned. I love that people read whatever and however they read. For me though, Carrie only reads cause she thinks it makes her quirky and it’s part of her fake aesthetic that she sees herself portraying. It’s all false. You only have to see her ‘reviews’ to see she’s not really into it. Simple as.
Oh I'm definitely not a book purist either as a librarian (lol the way I treat books sometimes would not impress people), but Carrie seems to think she is a book purist, being a keen reader is seen as an 'intellectual pursuit' so it's a good hobby (to pretend) to have if you want to look intelligent! But organising by colour is just not a very logical thing to do in my view

deatipie

In her latest story there's no ring but she has proper nail polish (looks like gel) with sparkles on the ring finger, which some people get done after an engagement to show off the ring. Never noticed her having polish like this before so maybe....?

Redfloss

VIP Member
The comments she makes at 6.30 are interesting considering the current situation with Cinderella

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Anyone see carries insta stories yesterday she was saying she had to peel the veg? Is she not going to Tom’s? He says how much he loves her on a tv show but can’t have his sister found for Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

salatblader

VIP Member
I don't think Carrie "unfollowing" Oliver means anything at all. It's just a fluke, and she probably does still follow him and they're still together ++.

Lolly505

VIP Member
Could there be any other reasons? Hear me out! Playing devil’s advocate but I follow things like Vogue and Tasty on FB and they obviously have hundreds of thousands of followers but most of the time I only see 4 or 5 comments. Always wondered why! Maybe, this is my way of asking to be educated about algorithms and not actually giving a shit about Carrie 😂
Yeah, the algorithm usually demotes posts that just redirect users to other sites so you're unlikely to see it unless you've got tweet notifications on.
Not to mention if you do see it, what are you meant to reply to a tweet like that? "Good job, thanks for for remembering"? Carrie would have you blocked for perceived sarcasm on sight 😂

• Haha