Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
I can see it now: "The Way We Were", coming in 2023. Sunny Shine has just broken up with her boyfriend of three years, Patrick. She thought he was perfect. The best relationship she ever had. Now, when she has the chance to go back to the past and redo those three years over what will she do? Fix her mistakes? Or get back together with her ex boyfriend Marty?
Didn’t Carrie write a song called The Way We Were about A*ex D*y years ago?

Reactions: 3

shesaidit

Was just thinking about something someone posted earlier about Carrie possibly hoping to be called into a previous show to save the day. I think recently they pulled in someone from the tour to play Fantine even though she'd never covered Fantine. Seemed like it would have been obvious to ask Carrie as she's there and not currently performing in her own show, doesn't it?

She really likes male attention. I reckon she takes an interest in anyone who has an interest in her because she enjoys the attention and being liked and feeling attractive. If it was the other way around and Oliver was all over a female cast mate the jealousy would kill her. She’s too insecure in every way.
Yeah, that's a good point. There's nothing wrong with having an open relationship, or an exclusive one where you both agree a certain level of behaviour is OK. But Carrie would absolutely lose it if Oliver behaved that way with a female cast mate, only she is allowed to do that

Maybe the original concept was very different, reportedly it gave the Stepmother a bigger focus. It also didn't have the Godmother and other elements involved in the final show. But then as is, Cinderella has comparatively little stage time for the show's lead so who knows

nymeria

The question is, how are 90+ photos just the highlights? How many photos has she taken??

I can see it now: "The Way We Were", coming in 2023. Sunny Shine has just broken up with her boyfriend of three years, Patrick. She thought he was perfect. The best relationship she ever had. Now, when she has the chance to go back to the past and redo those three years over what will she do? Fix her mistakes? Or get back together with her ex boyfriend Marty?
Or just not dump Marty after months of publicly lusting over Patrick?

It could be an accidental thing I guess (I've accidentally unfollowed friends, and even my fiance, on social media before without realising until they pointed it out) but given how much Carrie is online ...

Mark81

VIP Member
I’m 34 - slightly offended that she thinks we are on our death bed at this age!
She only does because she doesn't look after herself.

I will say I turned 30 and almost over night the odd aches and pains appeared that had never been there before haha but generally even at 40 I'm fine. My weak areas are my own fault for ignoring certain things

fkedoff

Maybe if this was 2013 or 2014 in the height of her YouTube career she would’ve had some sort of spread. Definitely not now though. Especially with Cinders closing and everything. There won’t be much to write about how busy she is.
I dunno, Louise pentland got one and she's irrelevant

CatsandKnitting

They keep pushing back the premiere of the Bad Cinderella music video. People in the comment section is, understandably, disappointed.

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I voted for Stephanie McKeon in CHF’s category. Thought both Steph and Sam were phenomenal in Frozen but I think I enjoyed her performance of Anna more than I enjoyed Sam as Elsa (although Let It Go was absolutely incredible)

It’s a really talented category so she has some tough competition. Unfortunately I do think the general theatre fan vote will be split across the finalists which might work in Carrie’s favour with getting her fan base to vote as I don’t think there’s a clear winner.
I voted for Sam in that category and Robert Lindsey in Oliver’s category 😅😅

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Watched the hate video, love how mentions 'This is how I deal with hate!'
Never known someone so self obsessed with themselves.

It's like this video. Idk why it bothers me so much. While I understand that not everyone is gonna be on their A game 24/7, it just seemed like a huge cop out for her icky behavior when she's not getting paid to meet fans. Also that smug smirk in the thumbnail irks me so much.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Next thread tile suggestion: Carrie Woke fletcher: stick to terrorising Edgar

Maybe??
I love it but you can’t change or edit the name of the ‘celeb’. I once tried to and it was changed by the mods. We’ll have to get woke in there somewhere else lol