Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Carrie made a video talking about going on GG but I just can't find it again. I thought it was 'Tall Poppies' but it's not. Just because I'm sure I remember her talking about seeking out negativity and working on that and I was curious to see what she said and how it holds up today.

Side note: it's been interesting seeing some of her older videos. This one feels relevant based on what we were talking about this week:
I do appreciate that she's got perspective on part events now and I know she's had more 'wedge' events since, which do change you for better and worse. Even this Carrie feels like a totally different Carrie. I just hope she's not let herself become too jaded either.
It was in this video-

Reactions: 2
OMG the shouting and finger wagging and throwing her arms around in that video.

Reactions: 7
It was in this video-
Carrie going on GG was embarrassing enough without her then admitting to it 😂😂 if she didn't admit it, it would've always been speculation and forgotten about

Also her swinging around the clearly empty mug was so unnecessary. She's too much

Reactions: 1
Please tell me Carrie is locked into a contact that disallows her from popping up in one of her previous roles while Cinderella is closed. You just know she is sitting at home positively vibrating with the thought of being asked to step in and therefore save the show. Hopefully Mary Poppins are not in need of a 5 foot something Jane Banks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video makes me wonder how anyone was ever a fan of hers and think she’s changed. She’s always been irritating and full of herself.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me Carrie is locked into a contact that disallows her from popping up in one of her previous roles while Cinderella is closed. You just know she is sitting at home positively vibrating with the thought of being asked to step in and therefore save the show. Hopefully Mary Poppins are not in need of a 5 foot something Jane Banks
Exactly. She would jump at the chance to be the hero and save the show, and lap up all the praise.

So bored of her recycling the same roles over and over again. Ever heard of growth Carrie?

Exactly. She would jump at the chance to be the hero and save the show, and lap up all the praise.

So bored of her recycling the same roles over and over again. Ever heard of growth Carrie?
Lack of training has terminally stunted her ability to grow as an actor.

Reactions: 8

She'll never grow she's to lazy for that

It was in this video-
Thank you! 😊 Yeah, there are some parts when she makes a good general point but it loses its value when you know she doesn't heed this exact advice she's preaching about.

It does make me laugh that she keeps talking about people thinking she's 'scum of the earth' and passionately hating her - when her GG threads (since this was pre-Tattle) were relatively mild from what I remember 😂 Even on here, the vibe always feels more like general annoyance rather pure venom or vitrol (especially compared to some folks' threads). And very often it is framed as constructive criticism towards her, based on something she's said or done that people don't agree with or would do differently.
But apparently you're automatically an hole if you give an opinion that isn't entirely discursive where someone/Carrie could read it 😅

Reactions: 13
Thank you! 😊 Yeah, there are some parts when she makes a good general point but it loses its value when you know she doesn't heed this exact advice she's preaching about.

It does make me laugh that she keeps talking about people thinking she's 'scum of the earth' and passionately hating her - when her GG threads (since this was pre-Tattle) were relatively mild from what I remember 😂 Even on here, the vibe always feels more like general annoyance rather pure venom or vitrol (especially compared to some folks' threads). And very often it is framed as constructive criticism towards her, based on something she's said or done that people don't agree with or would do differently.
But apparently you're automatically an hole if you give an opinion that isn't entirely discursive where someone/Carrie could read it 😅
Compared to some of the threads I’ve read, hers are so tame! We praise her when she deserves it and tell people when they’ve gone too far. I remember when she made the blog post saying how she’d fallen down the rabbit hole and gone onto gg again, and went onto justify herself saying she knew she was privileged than most and then weirdly went onto bring up how her pill made her gain weight? Even though few people bring up her weight or appearance and when they do in a derogatory way they’re always shot down (and rightly so.) We bring up how unflattering her style is but people on her threads are often quick to say how naturally pretty she is and comment when she looks nice. Other threads aren’t so polite! But her gg thread was mostly people annoyed how she didn’t acknowledge her privilege, how passive aggressive she was towards fans and how frequently she blocked people. Her commenting on her weight gain in that blog post made us out to be bullies and it led to her hatefuls saying how we were all jealous haters, Oliver called us c**ts and dear old Debbie wrote her infamous blog post saying how Carrie isn’t privileged because she grew up having a Mum who had anxiety 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
This popped up on Lauren Drew Instagram
A video from Heathers rehearsal.
Who in their right mind turns up to a west end musical rehearsal that involves dancing in heeled boots and a skirt when everyone else is in gym gear and trainers..

Carrie the quirky girl.
This absolutely shows off her lack of training

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ouch, so shouty, so aggressive. So preachy for (I presume, since we know she's 30 this year :rolleyes: ) a 23 year old who's never had a proper job. (and still hasn't, lol).
Aye but you have to remember she was preaching to teens and tweens with even less experience of the world. Even the most basic common sense advice made her seem worldly back then (speaking as someone who paid actual money for All I Know Now lmao 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video makes me wonder how anyone was ever a fan of hers and think she’s changed. She’s always been irritating and full of herself.
I used to be a fan around that time when all the British youtubers were huge in like 2013-2018. I was like 16-21. It wasn't until 2019ish that I started to find her egotistical and arrogant. It's really sad. I think I grew up while she didn't. She keeps losing fans and wonders why no one likes her. I think it was her "Bad Experiences With Me" video is where I started to get put off by her. Where she made a whole twelve minute video basically saying "sorry you were offended when I acted like an ass to you in public". That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Also, I don't think any of us "hate" her. Yes we snark and give valid criticism. We also give her credit where it's due. We just want her to do better. She reminds us she's almost 30, so she might as well act like it. Instead of being overtly offended by us she should think "what could I do better" instead. But sadly, she'd have to want to change in order for that to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This popped up on Lauren Drew Instagram
A video from Heathers rehearsal.
Who in their right mind turns up to a west end musical rehearsal that involves dancing in heeled boots and a skirt when everyone else is in gym gear and trainers..

Carrie the quirky girl.
This absolutely shows off her lack of training
I had that video pop up on my tiktok and was so tempted to say something about how Carrie is the odd one out for dressing inappropriately and unprofessionally then I saw that it was Lauren's page so I didn't 😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.