Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sam's photo isn't even a dressing room photo, it's clear they are all friendly and are all in shows that have opened fairly recently either just after or just before covid. Unless I'm forgetting a show Carrie is only leading lady not there.

obviously could just be coincidence but to me it's just further proof that Carrie really isn't a team player. She never seems to be involved in things
Interesting you should say that.
I’ve recently been watching a load of zoom performances done by west end shows and theatre performers on Official London Theatres YouTube channel. Ollie did a couple of zoom performances with both Back To The Future (at beginning of lockdown) and Frozen, once he was announced as Hans. Carrie did absolutely nothing! The Les Mis videos where they brought back older casts to do a medley of songs or a big choral version of One Day More- no sign of one of their longest running Eponine’s or most recent Fantine’s. The amount of west end stars who got together just to sing a song to raise money for the NHS, front line workers and theatre fund- no sign of Carrie. When she said in a good morning/evening video that she didn’t even respond to emails about work and fundraising during lockdown she wasn’t lying. It wasn’t until ALW started making some videos that she started to do anything. She is so selfish! There was a point last year and earlier this year when I watched Carrie’s old videos like they were a comfort blanket. Now when her videos pop up I can’t bring myself to watch any of them mainly because I know what she’s turned into. I get that anxiety is a witch, but it isn’t an excuse to be horrible and ignore people. The emails that she ignored during lockdown would have been so easy to reply to, she could’ve just replied ‘thank you so much for considering me for this project. Unfortunately I am not in the right headspace to perform but I’d love to support in different ways such as promoting you on my social media and helping to fundraise. All the best… ‘
The fact that Ollie did stuff with Back to the future (his previous job) and Frozen (the new job) and Carrie didn’t do anything, speaks volumes!

Reactions: 18
Interesting you should say that.
I’ve recently been watching a load of zoom performances done by west end shows and theatre performers on Official London Theatres YouTube channel. Ollie did a couple of zoom performances with both Back To The Future (at beginning of lockdown) and Frozen, once he was announced as Hans. Carrie did absolutely nothing! The Les Mis videos where they brought back older casts to do a medley of songs or a big choral version of One Day More- no sign of one of their longest running Eponine’s or most recent Fantine’s. The amount of west end stars who got together just to sing a song to raise money for the NHS, front line workers and theatre fund- no sign of Carrie. When she said in a good morning/evening video that she didn’t even respond to emails about work and fundraising during lockdown she wasn’t lying. It wasn’t until ALW started making some videos that she started to do anything. She is so selfish! There was a point last year and earlier this year when I watched Carrie’s old videos like they were a comfort blanket. Now when her videos pop up I can’t bring myself to watch any of them mainly because I know what she’s turned into. I get that anxiety is a witch, but it isn’t an excuse to be horrible and ignore people. The emails that she ignored during lockdown would have been so easy to reply to, she could’ve just replied ‘thank you so much for considering me for this project. Unfortunately I am not in the right headspace to perform but I’d love to support in different ways such as promoting you on my social media and helping to fundraise. All the best… ‘
The fact that Ollie did stuff with Back to the future (his previous job) and Frozen (the new job) and Carrie didn’t do anything, speaks volumes!
Yep she was conspicuous by her absence from all of those lockdown theatre get-togethers.

Don't think we ever decided at the time whether it was because she's just so damn lazy, or whether it's because none of the folks that pulled those sorts of videos together could stand her.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Scary took a portable fridge and set up a temporary tuckshop in the Albert Hall dressing room :ROFLMAO:

I've done some backstage work at the RAH, there are not many dressing rooms, very few small ones if I remember rightly, favouring large ones that accomodate half the orchestra instead. When it's a big multiple choir event there isn't dressing room space at all for a lot of them and the corridors near the stage just become one big madness. I wonder who Scary shared with and how they got on.
When did you do backstage stuff at RAH? It’s my old stomping ground, worked there for 4 years ❤ I know that they were doing up all of the backstage area when I was there, thought that they were adding more dressing rooms?

Reactions: 4
I think 'conspicuous by her absence' perfectly sums up a lot of carries issues and allows people to spot the real her. Often it's not what she does or says (though sometimes it is), it's what she isn't doing or saying that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7
Rob Houchen tweeted earlier about a homophobic assault he experienced recently, and Carrie's response was as follows:
1634568812308.png

I'm not going to lie, but if my friend went through this, I'd have tweeted support and text them of my own accord? I don't know, this is just bloody bizarre to me.

Reactions: 27
Rob Houchen tweeted earlier about a homophobic assault he experienced recently, and Carrie's response was as follows:
View attachment 816021
I'm not going to lie, but if my friend went through this, I'd have tweeted support and text them of my own accord? I don't know, this is just bloody bizarre to me.
Yep very odd. I'd just text or call my friend straight away. Honestly I think Carrie has lived her life in the influencer vlogger world for so long she doesnt actually have normal social skills or a real comprehension of the real world

Reactions: 20
View attachment 816021
I strongly think Carrie doesn’t have social skills.

Reactions: 14
Are we seriously almost ready for a new thread- that has to be the quickest one yet! Any more suggestions for the next thread title?
Edit- I think Gilderoy Hope Fletcher is up there with Carrie Hope Pankhurst!

Reactions: 17
OT but has anyone seen Back To The Future?
I saw it and quite enjoyed it! The first song after the interval wasn't great but it was very enjoyable apart from that. The actor who played George McFly was absolutely incredible in his performance. Would definitely recommend it if you're a fan of the movie!

Reactions: 7
Yep very odd. I'd just text or call my friend straight away. Honestly I think Carrie has lived her life in the influencer vlogger world for so long she doesnt actually have normal social skills or a real comprehension of the real world
If she text him then how would she let the world know they are friends? 🤪

Reactions: 21
Gilderoy Lockhart has a book called ‘Who Am I?’ which he released after he lost his memory. Reminds me of Gilderoy Hope Fletcher’s reintroductions she does where she just recaps herself and her achievements to her new (bought) followers but really it’s just an excuse to talk about herself again. She literally has a story highlight called ‘Who Am I?’ 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OT but has anyone seen Back To The Future?
Seeing it soon. A friend had a spare ticket and asked if I wanted to see it. Looking forward to seeing Roger bart live but not too fussed about the rest of the show

Reactions: 2
The dress really suits her (apart from being slightly too long), her makeup looks great, leaving the glasses off was a great choice, and her hair looked good.

Reactions: 5
I saw it and quite enjoyed it! The first song after the interval wasn't great but it was very enjoyable apart from that. The actor who played George McFly was absolutely incredible in his performance. Would definitely recommend it if you're a fan of the movie!
Ooh thanks! I do love the film's and have hinted for my birthday 🥰

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.