Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Kitt for the new title.
Carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-...-her-15-videos-of-bows-to-empty-chairs.22509/
To round up- Carrie messed up at West End Live and had a melt down. ALW had the official video taken down off of London Theatres YouTube channel because he decided it was bad advertising for the show (and Carrie probably threw a hissy fit), and now Carrie is begging for a free Disney trips on Instagram while also telling the world that her very normal cat is not like other cats!
Anything I miss? How’d I do? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also

Carrie has just released a clothing collection with Joanie, some of which was ill fitting and not exactly demonstrating the clothes in their best light.

Reactions: 8
Also

Carrie has just released a clothing collection with Joanie, some of which was ill fitting and not exactly demonstrating the clothes in their best light.
Don’t forget the crunchy curls!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
& her new podcast, which totally wasn't started because Gi is doing an official Disney one, and Carrie felt she was missing out on clout. 😇

Reactions: 6
Isn’t the borders between usa and uk going to open soon? Maybe why she is trying so hard to get a free trip (also because maybe Cinderella is going to close before her contract is up)

i feel like carrie has an obsession with telling people that she can sing while needing a piss, like she made a big deal about how she doesn’t pee during the first act of heathers because of the shirt being sewn to the underwear, now she’s making a deal about how she doesn’t pee bexause of cinderella’s ball gown

• Haha
How often does she pee, though? The first act of a show is barely an hour and a half, can't she hold it that long?

Reactions: 3
Talking of podcasts, didn't she have a very shortlived and cringe podcast with Celinde about great women or something, or have I made that up?

Reactions: 7
Talking of podcasts, didn't she have a very shortlived and cringe podcast with Celinde about great women or something, or have I made that up?
She did! Supposedly they're going to restart it, but they're busy busy like Carrie trying not to piss herself at work. 'Wonder Women' was the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what’s carries going to do when she runs this marathon? i don’t think you’re able to stop for a pee break

How often does she pee, though? The first act of a show is barely an hour and a half, can't she hold it that long?
i just realised that coffee and carbonate drinks cherry cokes are diuretic

Reactions: 5
She has this weird obsession about sharing when she needs the bathroom. She’s done it on so many vlogs and now it’s creeping into her stories as well. Everyone else quietly gets on with it but Carrie has to broadcast it to the world. I also really didn’t need to know about her #gifted menstrual cup.

what’s carries going to do when she runs this marathon? i don’t think you’re able to stop for a pee break

i just realised that coffee and carbonate drinks cherry cokes are diuretic
At marathon events they usually have portapotties

Reactions: 3
She loves to tell people when she’s peeing and loves posting photos of her feet. Keep it to yourself, ew.

Reactions: 2
What happened to those boundaries she was putting in place? That lasted long, she’s always over sharing 🙄

Reactions: 9
They’ll be back when she’s got her free trip to Disney 🙄
Like the time she was gifted a luxury trip yet wouldn’t vlog it because she spent the full trip in the hotel room with Oliver because she wanted to appreciate it herself 😂

Reactions: 5
Her video of being in DisneyWorld for her 18th birthday popped up and how did they afford that?! I felt bad asking my parents to buy my friends and I Nando’s, let alone a trip to Florida!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.