Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for the guy but is this audience reaction because people go into cinderella expecting a pantomime? Especially with the confusing marketing
I’m surprised Carrie hasn’t tweeted about this situation. Maybe it didn’t involve her so she doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for the guy but is this audience reaction because people go into cinderella expecting a pantomime? Especially with the confusing marketing
Don't like this one bit. If I saw this from a company member from one of our shows I would have words! Stop lecturing and telling off the people whi are buying tickets to your shows. Yes, I get that it may have been inappropriate but front of house staff would have hopefully caught it and have words.

This is a bit too carrie-esqu for my liking!

Reactions: 10
I think actors need to be careful when they criticise people for yelling out in a show. When I saw Matilda on tour, one of the actors tweeted after about someone being rude in the audience, yelling and making noise. That person was sat near me and clearly had a learning disability.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think actors need to be careful when they criticise people for yelling out in a show. When I saw Matilda on tour, one of the actors tweeted after about someone being rude in the audience, yelling and making noise. That person was sat near me and clearly had a learning disability.
Years and years ago I went to see Rock of Ages in the West End, and one of the audience members was a teen/young adult with downs syndrome, and the cast LOVED him. It was so clear that this kid used to watch the show a couple of times a week, and the cast was so happy to see him, even if he did make a few noises and sing along during some of the songs. It was honestly such a good example of the cast being inclusive and loving of their audience.
Now. Imagine Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Food is how I buy affection from animals and children, not friends.

*Like, children in my family. I’m not luring random children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Years and years ago I went to see Rock of Ages in the West End, and one of the audience members was a teen/young adult with downs syndrome, and the cast LOVED him. It was so clear that this kid used to watch the show a couple of times a week, and the cast was so happy to see him, even if he did make a few noises and sing along during some of the songs. It was honestly such a good example of the cast being inclusive and loving of their audience.
Now. Imagine Carrie.
I used to be a support worker and took a man I was supporting to see a panto (which yes I know is super different from a west end musical) but he’s non verbal but could shout out noises and laugh and he soon realised if he did this during a quiet bit, his noise would echo round the theatre. At first I was terrified we was going to be kicked out but the actors on stage loved it and adapted to the extra noises lol afterwards they came over for a chat and told us never to worry about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's not exactly watching understudies but this popped up on my tiktok, Christina going to watch the tour version of Heathers

Carrie would never!!
Tbf wearing a shirt with a giant picture of your own face to draw attention to yourself and remind everyone you were Veronica too, rather than letting the tour cast have their moment is DEFINITELY something Carrie would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol at the only good thing she has to say about Carrie is that she has snacks… that’s the kind of thing I’d say when I don’t have anything nice to say about someone.
I love that people aren’t hesitating to call her out on her bs. She’s not a nice person. If her only redeeming quality is that she has snacks then that’s a huge 🚩. I mean ffs that’s not even a personality trait.

I know it's not exactly watching understudies but this popped up on my tiktok, Christina going to watch the tour version of Heathers

Carrie would never!!
I mean she has done her fair share of tours so I’d at least give her the benefit of the doubt on that one. But she’d still find some way to make it about herself. Like she did with the new Addams tour last. Carrie, we know you were Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbf wearing a shirt with a giant picture of your own face to draw attention to yourself and remind everyone you were Veronica too, rather than letting the tour cast have their moment is DEFINITELY something Carrie would do.
I don't think Carrie would be that blatant about it, but Christina certainly seems to be, lol.

Reactions: 4
Carrie's such a high schooler. She reposted that one tiktok user who dared to criticized her and she was like "takes one to know one" in her story. Yeah, that's gonna make people want to work with you, Carrie. Then she posted that pic about being called difficult when you stand up for yourself. Like girl, you can't choose how people perceive you. Instead of taking offense, maybe do some introspection and think about why they would feel that way. Bc maybe, just maybe you're the problem. You're the toxic one.

Ok rant over.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll throw another tantrum if things don’t go her way tonight?

At least her hair has been styled nicely for a change.
Why is she dressed in the style of Disney’s Cinders?

Reactions: 10
Carrie's such a high schooler. She reposted that one tiktok user who dared to criticized her and she was like "takes one to know one" in her story. Yeah, that's gonna make people want to work with you, Carrie. Then she posted that pic about being called difficult when you stand up for yourself. Like girl, you can't choose how people perceive you. Instead of taking offense, maybe do some introspection and think about why they would feel that way. Bc maybe, just maybe you're the problem. You're the toxic one.

Ok rant over.
That Tiktok was a joke by her castmate

Reactions: 6
Totally random and off topic but a while ago Come From Away was mentioned in this thread and it brought my attention to it for the first time. Me and my husband just watched the Broadway recording on Apple plus and we were both blown away. We’ll definitely be watching it one day in person (when we can, we have a newborn!). But thank you to whoever mentioned it, definitely a new favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is no one is going to say 'yeah you're actually a dick' when asked. Who would in any job. You're never going to get honest feedback when you ask people you work with.

And that photo is not a flattering face for her.

I'd love her to mess up tonight to see how she handles it. You can't throw toys out pram at the Albert hall

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll throw another tantrum if things don’t go her way tonight?

At least her hair has been styled nicely for a change.
funny how she’s suddenly fine to perform a concert for Magic at the Musicals but it’s the worst thing ever when she has to do WEL…

The hair thing is baffling because it’s the same MUA and hair stylist who did her Joanie pics and yet it seems she does actually know how to style curls? So why did she do Carrie so dirty in the Joanie shoot???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.