Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely needs to ditch the glasses, can’t get over how much they age her

Reactions: 3
Why is she suddenly pretending she’s into astrology?
I think with that post she's actually taking the piss a bit, she posted a similar thing the other day about people "blaming the stars". I don't like the tone, most people probably don't take it as law and just find it interesting and don't use it as an excuse but as usual Carrie has to use it as an excuse to act like she's better than people for not being into it.

Reactions: 1
unpopular opinion: I didn't really like what she wore to the performance at Royal Albert Hall... It was pretty but it wasn't anything special.

Reactions: 11
Rob Houchen tweeted earlier about a homophobic assault he experienced recently, and Carrie's response was as follows:
View attachment 816021
I'm not going to lie, but if my friend went through this, I'd have tweeted support and text them of my own accord? I don't know, this is just bloody bizarre to me.
I think the common rule is that you reach out first to make sure if they’re okay. If they want to talk, that’s fine. It not, that’s fine too. She needs to stop making it about her. Like who responds to something like that with a “Text me”?

Reactions: 11
I think the common rule is that you reach out first to make sure if they’re okay. If they want to talk, that’s fine. It not, that’s fine too. She needs to stop making it about her. Like who responds to something like that with a “Text me”?
attention seeker huns on Facebook, mainly

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she didn’t text him?

Reactions: 6
I always thought it was pumpkin they called each other but it’s Poomkin?! That’s even worse!😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder what performance she's talking about. WEL? Or did Sunday not go well either?
She’s just hoping people send her message asking if she’s ok - it’s like when people check in to A&E on Facebook but don’t say why

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.