Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf wearing a shirt with a giant picture of your own face to draw attention to yourself and remind everyone you were Veronica too, rather than letting the tour cast have their moment is DEFINITELY something Carrie would do.
She might not have worn that shirt to the actual show, but I'm pretty sure she was gifted that top along with the rest of the cast with their character on it, 😅

Reactions: 2
Okay but that makeup, hairstyle and dress actually fit her. She looks the best she has in a long long time, she looks like her age, like I candy believe how young and good she looks. She looks like the Carrie I enjoyed to watch

Reactions: 13
Sang "Far Too Late", apparently.

According to her Instagram she had a proper stylist tonight, what a difference it makes when someone else dresses her!

1634521804426.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That poor cast. The only chance they actually got to showcase Cinderella to a wider audience was WEL and Carrie’s tantrum wiped almost all trace of that from the record. And now she gets to prance around in a #gifted gown and sing at the RAH and all they get are dressing room snacks. Though I bet they have a ball (pun intended) when she’s not around.

Reactions: 14
I bet the ‘Cinderella minus Carrie’ WhatsApp group is fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sang "Far Too Late", apparently.

According to her Instagram she had a proper stylist tonight, what a difference it makes when someone else dresses her!

View attachment 815391
She really does look gorgeous here. The dress really flatters her shape and with her hair off her face she looks so much younger. It took me a second to realise that she isn’t wearing her glasses and that’s taken years off her too.
It reminds me of her look for the Oliviers when she wore that pink dress, youthful wise.

While I was looking for that picture I came across a different one that was more candid…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really does look gorgeous here. The dress really flatters her shape and with her hair off her face she looks so much younger. It took me a second to realise that she isn’t wearing her glasses and that’s taken years off her too.
It reminds me of her look for the Oliviers when she wore that pink dress, youthful wise.

While I was looking for that picture I came across a different one that was more candid…
She still has that face though, it's permanently snooty/smug

Reactions: 3
Wait, so she CAN perform as herself but not at WEL?

Happy for her though that she got gifted a nice (and appropriate) outfit, because everybody else looked amazing too. I saw Samantha Barks' IG stories and immediately hoped that Carrie was sensible enough to not dress herself for this occasion. And hey, she looks great!

Reactions: 9
Is Carrie comparing herself to Jane Goodall? There’s women who are absolute legends, who a lot of men call difficult for being outspoken in a field that is typically male dominated. Then there’s someone who is just nasty.

Reactions: 6

There is nothing wrong with gaining weight before I say this but she has gained a bit since these photos were taken.

From a health perspective, she really needs to start taking better care of herself!

She might not have worn that shirt to the actual show, but I'm pretty sure she was gifted that top along with the rest of the cast with their character on it, 😅
Oh she absolutely wore it to the show - I’ve seen photos that she took with fans at the theatre. It’s slightly less cringe than if she had bought the shirt herself, but still cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
turns out the dressing rooms were shared, this was who sam was with, i didn’t realise at first as carrie wrote her caption as if it was just her and the cinderella team in a room
Wonder if Scary took a portable fridge and set up a temporary tuckshop in the Albert Hall dressing room :ROFLMAO:

I've done some backstage work at the RAH, there are not many dressing rooms, very few small ones if I remember rightly, favouring large ones that accomodate half the orchestra instead. When it's a big multiple choir event there isn't dressing room space at all for a lot of them and the corridors near the stage just become one big madness. I wonder who Scary shared with and how they got on.

Reactions: 8
Just popped on to say that I think Carrie looks really pretty on those pics. I love the dress,hair,make up it’s probably my fav look of hers.

turns out the dressing rooms were shared, this was who sam was with, i didn’t realise at first as carrie wrote her caption as if it was just her and the cinderella team in a room
So Sam's photo isn't even a dressing room photo, it's clear they are all friendly and are all in shows that have opened fairly recently either just after or just before covid. Unless I'm forgetting a show Carrie is only leading lady not there.

obviously could just be coincidence but to me it's just further proof that Carrie really isn't a team player. She never seems to be involved in things

Reactions: 7
I would 100% want to be in a dressing room with Ruthie, Mazz, Sam and Lucie :love:

Reactions: 13
Just saw a post Jason Manford did on Facebook (believe he presented the event) and he's listed ALL these musicals and not Cinderella. Back to the Future and & Juliet got a mention, but not ALW's latest hit musical! Just goes to show which ones have stuck in his mind and which ones haven't...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God I really would love to see Carrie interact with all these other West End leading ladies. I can't imagine her at all being genuinely nice to them or excited to meet and talk to them. But hey, maybe I'm totally wrong and there's just no pics of them meeting...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.