Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.
I don't understand how Disney holidays are so expensive.

Is it just because they can charge these stupid amounts?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.
Im booked for a fortnight in Disney next year and its only around £6000 (booked over a year ago), which is still a high amount, but nowhere near the prices Disney is now charging. So many people have had to move their holidays from 2020 and Disney are massively taking advantage and have upped their prices for everything as well as taken away special extras that used to be offered.

If Carrie does end up getting a free trip, it will be an extra kick in the teeth to everyone who saved years for their trip, only to be told with weeks/months notice they now need to save even more (myself included).

Reactions: 14
Carrie doesn’t leave home unless someone else has paid for it! Even her recent London hotel stay was gifted and she lives in the bloody city!

Reactions: 13
Also the irony of that answer combines with the only trip her audience have ever seen her take to the Paris park which was very much a press invite trip (as they filmed stuff for Disney campaigns etc whilst there)
True - though she also went to the Paris one with Pete once, but I think that was his surpise to her because she missed Disney and couldn't take a long trip to Florida. Pete seemed lovely.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, she may have gone to Disney every year but it seems to me that’s all she did. She seems to have no experience of anything else. She probably hasn’t been to Greece or Portugal or anywhere you might usually go with your family on a little week away. Has she been to Prague or Budapest or Amsterdam on a little weekend away? She seems to think Disney’s the only trip worth taking. Her view of the world is very small and it only feeds her ignorance.
Literally this didn’t she say she wanted to go and see Australia at some point I’m not being rude but I don’t think she’d like Australia only cus she’s obsessed with Disney and she’d get bored cus there’s not much Disney stuff there, all she does is go to Disney world like it’s good but there must be a point where you’d actually want to visit other places.

Im booked for a fortnight in Disney next year and its only around £6000 (booked over a year ago), which is still a high amount, but nowhere near the prices Disney is now charging. So many people have had to move their holidays from 2020 and Disney are massively taking advantage and have upped their prices for everything as well as taken away special extras that used to be offered.

If Carrie does end up getting a free trip, it will be an extra kick in the teeth to everyone who saved years for their trip, only to be told with weeks/months notice they now need to save even more (myself included).
totally agree. This is what makes her begging for a trip on insta so gross. She just expects to be handed a trip cause she feels like going again when so many people’s once in a lifetime trip has been moved at least once and are now more pricey.I really hope Disney don’t gift anyone anything, I don’t know how they can justify charging people more to then hand out free holidays to influencers. It’s not like they need to advertise through them anyway, people are desperate to go. None of this would occur to Carrie though, she just expects to be given a holiday cause she wants to go.

True - though she also went to the Paris one with Pete once, but I think that was his surpise to her because she missed Disney and couldn't take a long trip to Florida. Pete seemed lovely.
Yes I remember watching that vlog. I think she went with Alex Day too and they vlogged themselves round the city

£11,854??? At least the only time she stayed in the Grand Floridian (the most expensive hotel where it's like $1,002/night) she was #gifted i guess? Bc if she stayed there every time she'd come across as a huge wanker. We stayed at the Polynesian last year (before the pandemic) for three nights, and it was at least $4,500. That hurt, and it was the first time we went in 15 years. Most normal people can't afford to go every year. She has absolutely no idea how the real world works.

Reactions: 8
£11,854??? At least the only time she stayed in the Grand Floridian (the most expensive hotel where it's like $1,002/night) she was #gifted i guess? Bc if she stayed there every time she'd come across as a huge wanker. We stayed at the Polynesian last year (before the pandemic) for three nights, and it was at least $4,500. That hurt, and it was the first time we went in 15 years. Most normal people can't afford to go every year. She has absolutely no idea how the real world works.
A million percent. I know she’s stayed there at least twice. She vlogged it in 2018 with Celinde and stayed again in 2019 with Oliver but didn’t vlog because she wanted to appreciate it more or something along those lines. But you’re totally right, she doesn’t know how the real world works at all. It’s infuriating that she’s given £11,000 holidays on a plate with all these perks the general public don’t seem to get. I’ve said it before but influencers seem to think they’re bigger Disney fans then everyone else because they go so frequently… and their trips are gifted! Of course they go more than the average person when luxury holidays are handed to them!

Me and my fiancé wanted to go to Disney and to also look around the area but we looked and it was so expensive that we decide to wait until we have children to go because I don’t think we’d ever be able to pay to go twice 😂

Reactions: 4
I would love any holiday right now - even camping in a field an hour away from my home still sounds lovely. As a family we would always go away to Wales when we was all younger and we had SO much fun exploring, hiking, looking round castles etc - holidays abroad never bothered me!

ive only been abroad a couple of times due to the cost and even one of those holidays was a free one that I won in a competition!

My family is far from working class and my mum’s Disney obsessed and we’ve only been three times to Florida because that’s the only time we’ve been able to afford it. We were planning on going for my Mum’s 60th but the pandemic stopped that and that was at the Grand Floridian and it was mad expensive. She managed to get the entire kitchen redone with that holiday money…

Reactions: 5
The Carrie that started her YouTube channel really seemed like someone who would, like, go backpacking around the world or something similar - with fun stories and historical background explained, but I guess that was all a facade even then. She never broke out of that posh, comfortable and ignorant life.

AA408A3E-D1DC-478E-978C-D2ECCFC8AC29.png

Morning until night…..right that’s why she spent more of her family trip with Oliver in the hotel?

to add about how expensive her gifted trips are, Carrie stays in expensive hotels with expensive parks views. With her family she stays in the Grand Floridian wich is one of the expensive hotels, with Pete she didn’t have park view but it was also a deluxe hotel. She would never stay in the cheaper Disney hotels like art of animation or similar.

also she always mentions she would love to go to places especially when she wants a role (Anastasia how her dream was to go to St Petersburg) but can’t “afford” them. So, she pretty much just wants to go to WDW and that’s it’s.
everybody I know that go to WDW are in mexico or usa and they usually stays at top one week, not two weeks like her majesty Carrie.

Going to Disney is ridiculous money, I’m booked in at a luxury all inclusive in Lanzarote for £850 including priorty boarding etc.
Wouldn’t it be better just to stay outside of the park and get a day pass? I cant understand why anybody would pay that much money, even if you could pay for it comfortably?

Also Disney adults in general piss me off, liking Snow White does not make up for not having a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Carrie, your not a Disney park obsessive; your a Disney World obsessive. Your as vanilla as the rest of them. If you where a real obsessive you would want to experience the best Disney magic kingdom park TOKYO DISNEYLAND or at least know a little Disney history not just pose in front of the purple wall or lazy about your hotel for two weeks.

Reactions: 16
Been to WDW twice: both times for 2 weeks. First time, stayed at a hotel in Celebration, spent one full day in each park (including one of the water parks), and 2 days going around park-hopping to do stuff we missed. That was week 1. Second week went to Universal, NASA etc and did other things. Flights, hotel, and car hire for two of us was maybe about £900/pp for two weeks.

Second time we stayed at Coronado Springs, one of the Disney resorts. Moderate, but borderline Delux since the refurb, the location holds it back. Again, flights and hotel etc this time was maybe £1400pp and this included the Disney Dining Plan and a $200 Disney gift card. This trip we again spent a similar amount of time in Disney (oh and got married!) but did other things too - even caught an Orlando Magic game!

Neither of those prices included park tickets, which were about £700 for the 2 weeks.

if Carrie can afford a house AND a flat in London, she can afford to pay for her own Disney trips instead of desperately begging for them.

I know this has been discussed here before, but this vid popped up in my recommends, and at 1:02, she says she gets in from the theatre at 11:45 pm, goes to bed around 1 am, and gets up at 11 or 12, and that's why she can't see friends much because she only has 4 hours 'till she has to be back at the theatre. That means she sleeps 10 - 11 hours a night 😅 If she absolutely must have 8 hours a night (and many people don't even have that luxury), then she could have gotten up at 9, and had more time to see friends etc. I always gave her slack for sleeping late because of late nights in the theatre business (and people should generally not be judged for how late they sleep), but seeing as she keeps saying she is too busy to see friends, this is actually quite funny. Children and teenagers need 10 hours of sleep, Carrie, because they're in that period where their brains grow extensively. You're an adult - if you want more hours in the day to see friends etc., limit yourself to the regular 8 hours.

Reactions: 5

My fiancé and I will be spending our honeymoon in Seoul which is quite a distance from the UK so the flights alone are expensive, even in a nice hotel and factoring in food, drink, spending money etc. it's much less than £11,854!! And she's had multiple all expense paid Disney trips given to her ...

Reactions: 4
Honestly I get the impression that the hardest part of the pandemic for her was missing out on her precious gifted Disney trips, the poor little lamb. I’ve seen loads of idiots on social media thinking they’re hard done by because they’ve missed their regular holidays. Seriously, she’s not vulnerable, she’s lived with her partner and cat so she’s probably not been lonely, she’s not worked her fingers to the bone as a key worker and she’s certainly not suffered financially throughout all this. Then look at how the Fletchers took advantage of the furlough scheme. They’re absolutely deluded and I’ll be totally disgusted if Disney gifts them a trip (though I will be amused if The Fletchers go on a trip without her whilst she’s in Cinderella and she can’t get time off) I was hoping Covid would put an end to influencers being gifted things but I sadly doubt it.
She and Louise Pentland are like twins! Love themselves to the point of embarrassing, Disneyaholics who have no idea that other people will never be able to afford to go and can't ask for freebies. She even uses Louise's 'good eggs' when referring to her cast mates. They are so fake nice and the most passive aggressive ladies on YouTube! Don't know how their partners put up with their nonsense tbh!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.