Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver is, unfortunately, giving me Grinch vibes with that facial expression.

To add to the Disney discussion: I went to Florida with my family when I was 10—we stayed in a villa in Orlando, and only went to Disney a few times in a fortnight. That was plenty of Disney for us (and I was bloody lucky to get that much) and now we stick to all-inclusives and European city breaks, if we go abroad at all. I just wish Carrie would actually go on a grown-up holiday for once, to somewhere that is cultural. Tenerife is brilliant for all-inclusives, and it has Mount Teide. Can she remove her head from the mouse's arse, please? 🙃

Reactions: 8
i’ve never been to any disney parks because my
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.
carrie could pay my rent for 2 years with the money she’s saving getting a #gifted trip 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oliver has been taking lessons on social media content from Carrie I think.
Oh, god, they both post the dullest content about their eyesight and grooming. If I had friends who posted stuff like this as regularly as they do, I would have to mute them. This is pointless and boring. They don't deserve a huge following with the nonetent they're putting out there, as if the miniscule details of their lives are interesting to everyone, be it friends or "fans".

Reactions: 3
She and Louise Pentland are like twins! Love themselves to the point of embarrassing, Disneyaholics who have no idea that other people will never be able to afford to go and can't ask for freebies. She even uses Louise's 'good eggs' when referring to her cast mates. They are so fake nice and the most passive aggressive ladies on YouTube! Don't know how their partners put up with their nonsense tbh!
At least Carrie has no children to leave vicariously through!

Reactions: 6
She and Louise Pentland are like twins! Love themselves to the point of embarrassing, Disneyaholics who have no idea that other people will never be able to afford to go and can't ask for freebies. She even uses Louise's 'good eggs' when referring to her cast mates. They are so fake nice and the most passive aggressive ladies on YouTube! Don't know how their partners put up with their nonsense tbh!
To be fair I say ‘good egg’ and I didn’t even know Louise Pentland says it (never followed her). I just thought it was a general phrase, I’ve heard it for years. 🥚

Reactions: 8
At least Carrie has no children to leave vicariously through!
Could you imagine how insufferable Carrie would be with a brood?? She'd have them in adverts fresh out of the womb, put them into acting school as soon as they can toddle then complain about the cost, she'd 100% want them in Chitty at the same age she was when she was first in Chitty so she could do a soppy post like "2 generations of Jemimas"

Reactions: 12
Could you imagine how insufferable Carrie would be with a brood?? She'd have them in adverts fresh out of the womb, put them into acting school as soon as they can toddle then complain about the cost, she'd 100% want them in Chitty at the same age she was when she was first in Chitty so she could do a soppy post like "2 generations of Jemimas"
I’m mad and it’s not even happened yet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine Carrie being a mum. She’s too immature and still has a high school mentality. But if she does become a mum, she would be insufferable with her bragging about how she’s somehow done 8 shows a week, written a book, gone on a run, vlogged, and looked after a child (not humanly possible to do without a lot of childcare help but her parents would have her kids a lot). ‘I don’t even have time to go to Disney anymore :(

Fun game: what would she call her kids? I’ll go with Winter Joy Fletcher and Hugo Wish Fletcher.

Reactions: 5
Apparently she likes to keep her personal life separate from Disney. That’s such a weird thing to say.
Is that even true? I don't think so. She's done Disney shows in the past hasn't she? So she was happy to work for them. I also met her once at the cinema in London at a Disney sing a long film we were both attending so it's not like she limits her love of Disney to the time at the parks.

I think she's just saying that because Oliver wouldn't do it. If she was still dating Pete, I bet she'd be all for it, he seemed to share the Disney love (and was with her when I met her at the cinema).

Reactions: 4
Fun game: what would she call her kids? I’ll go with Winter Joy Fletcher and Hugo Wish Fletcher.
Carrie Hope Fletcher Jr, you where named after the hardest working actress I know. It’s Me.
Or
Eponine Wednesday Heather Cinderella Fletcher, you are named after all the characters I have modelled my personality after because I have none of my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon she says she wants to keep her personal life separate from Disney because it was so deeply associated with her relationship with Pete. I bet she can’t see anything Tangled related without thinking about that relationship. If she got married there or had strong associations with Disney with this relationship with Oliver and then it ended she would have more negative links to Disney again.

Reactions: 16
A million percent. I know she’s stayed there at least twice. She vlogged it in 2018 with Celinde and stayed again in 2019 with Oliver but didn’t vlog because she wanted to appreciate it more or something along those lines. But you’re totally right, she doesn’t know how the real world works at all. It’s infuriating that she’s given £11,000 holidays on a plate with all these perks the general public don’t seem to get. I’ve said it before but influencers seem to think they’re bigger Disney fans then everyone else because they go so frequently… and their trips are gifted! Of course they go more than the average person when luxury holidays are handed to them!
Exactly!! And we all know that Carrie is the biggest Disney fan there is. Ugh.

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine Carrie being a mum. She’s too immature and still has a high school mentality. But if she does become a mum, she would be insufferable with her bragging about how she’s somehow done 8 shows a week, written a book, gone on a run, vlogged, and looked after a child (not humanly possible to do without a lot of childcare help but her parents would have her kids a lot). ‘I don’t even have time to go to Disney anymore :(

Lmao could you imagine Tom or Gi's reaction if she had the audacity to complain about that stuff?

This just came up as a sponsored ad from Joanne and JESUS she looks decades older than she actually is!
Oh god, why can't she just accept that she's not a model?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.