Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seeing someone else perform your part only makes sense if you are so unstable in it that you are afraid you will start imitating the other person (or if you actually don't like the show). Other than that it is the only chance you have to actually see the whole thing live as the audience sees it, which should be massively beneficial.

Reactions: 5
I agree, the choreography really looks weird. Is it the same as from the staged version or did they change it up for west end live?

As for Carrie sounding out of tune; apparently her track from her in-ears wasn't working, so she couldn't hear it anymore. And as somebody who has a background from music, it's really hard to keep the tune if you can't hear your backing track anymore, especially if there is a loud crowd around.
I mean, Carrie could have done better. She missed the first two words and was really out of breath, but her sounding as bad as she did was not 100% her fault
Fair, but I still think it wasn’t very classy of her to blame them on her stories.

Reactions: 11
she was well out of tune/breath before the apparent moment her in-ear cut out the track………..
LOVED that the interview afterward, turned very quickly to Tom & Gi - she’ll never escape being “Tom from McFlys sister”

Reactions: 9
She blamed WEL for her poor performance with Heathers there a few years ago when people absolutely ripped it apart on YouTube. I’m starting to see a pattern! Always complaining she couldn’t hear properly or that the choreography is out of context/different to the show. Carrie hun I think it’s just that you’re tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she was well out of tune/breath before the apparent moment her in-ear cut out the track………..
LOVED that the interview afterward, turned very quickly to Tom & Gi - she’ll never escape being “Tom from McFlys sister”
Is the interview posted anywhere online?

Reactions: 1
Here you go! Cringe at the heart hands 🙄
Thanks! I feel a bit bad for her that the interviewer asked 0 questions about Cinderella and spent 85% of the time talking about Giovanna. Maybe it illustrates how bad everyone thinks the show is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She blamed WEL for her poor performance with Heathers there a few years ago when people absolutely ripped it apart on YouTube. I’m starting to see a pattern! Always complaining she couldn’t hear properly or that the choreography is out of context/different to the show. Carrie hun I think it’s just that you’re tit
The truth is she might just get nervous, she has says multiple times she only feels confident performing at a stage, without the theater as her comfort place and being on a outside stage with so many people might be nerve wracking.
But instead of owning it and working to get better since this is her main job, she just blames everything except herself. I would have given her a pass if it wasn’t because as it was pointed by this comment, this already happened in the past.
She can complain all she wants but most of the people in the crowds aren’t her fans or aren’t following her, for them she is the one the fucked up the song not her track.

Reactions: 12
Here you go! Cringe at the heart hands 🙄
“I’m still waiting for my song.” Christ, this woman loves making everything about her 🙄 Also I’ve just caught up, the performance wasn’t a great advertisement for Cinderella. A lot of the comments on YouTube are very negative. Also I saw this, I’ve never understood that as a response. I’m pretty sure the poster isn’t leading a professional musical! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
“I’m still waiting for my song.” Christ, this woman loves making everything about her 🙄 Also I’ve just caught up, the performance wasn’t a great advertisement for Cinderella. A lot of the comments on YouTube are very negative. Also I saw this, I’ve never understood that as a response. I’m pretty sure the poster isn’t leading a professional musical! 🙄
Though I, personally, couldn't do better, I think we're all aware of multiple actresses who are unemployed right now who certainly would do better than Carrie, for goodness sake.

Also, the walk from Holborn to Trafalgar Square (correct me if WEL isn't held there) isn't exactly a marathon? But even if it was, shouldn't Carrie be super duper fit now, especially since she's supposedly doing the gosh darn London marathon next (?) month? Don't get me wrong, I have fav actresses too, but at least I can acknowledge when they're not perfect. :cautious:

Reactions: 18
‘She had to walk from the theatre’ Jesus Christ well how come the cast of Wicked and Frozen and everything else weren’t out of breath

Reactions: 10
Her little hatefuls are out in force today!! They're ripping everyone to shreds if the comment anything 'bad' on the YouTube video about Carrie performance.

Reactions: 6
Unless she ran from the train station and went straight on stage that excuse is completely irrelevant. She should be fit and healthy just for her job but she also claimed to run 20 miles the other day so singing and not dancing shouldn’t be too hard surely? She needs to up her game.

Google maps tells me it’s a 13 minute 0.6 mile walk from the Gillian Lynne to Trafalgar Square. That shouldn’t make a “healthy” person in their late 20s who is allegedly training for a marathon out of breath. Maybe she needs to lay off the donuts and do some more cardio so she doesn’t sound so tit doing her job 🤔

What, I've seen several mt actors and actresses talking about watching their colleagues on days off, to support them and the (back)stage crew and to enjoy the show. But since Carrie secretly hates her co-workers and has no love for musical theatre AT ALL, that answer doesn't surprise me. The only reason for her to like a show is because she's in it (or else she'd be going to the theatre a lot more, which even before covid she never did).

I mean, maybe you shouldn't be there if someone's covering you while you're sick (I think Connie Fisher did that during her Maria run and came to the stage door to give autographs while being sick? Someone correct me if I'm wrong), but if you have weeks off and want to watch the show, what's soooo bad about that??

SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON re Carrie. I've caught a few mins of WEST END LIVE and Carrie came in late.....not impressed so far. Working my way though this thread but before I forgot ---- I spoke to Connie Fisher as a customer service advisor once upon a time and she was just an absolute babe. Sad what happened to her voice but she's in TV production now I think. <3

Reactions: 4
West End Live really isn’t a great representation of any performer, the sound outside is always subpar and everyone oversings to make up for this and to hear themselves over their track. That aside, this didn’t persuade me to see the show. It looks dull. I don’t get it.
It’s put me off so many shows that I’ve then gone on to see. I know singing outside is harder sound wise but every year west end live seems to have really bad sound, I saw that Carrie lost her track half way through (she did a good job carrying on and seemed on time but I don’t know it well) which seems to often happen at west end live!

Reactions: 6
Google maps tells me it’s a 13 minute 0.6 mile walk from the Gillian Lynne to Trafalgar Square. That shouldn’t make a “healthy” person in their late 20s who is allegedly training for a marathon out of breath. Maybe she needs to lay off the donuts and do some more cardio so she doesn’t sound so tit doing her job 🤔
It's gently down hill all the way as well!

Maybe she skipped and danced all the way, being "not like other girls" and all that.

I have been busy today so haven't checked social media etc but from the titbits I have seen it's still not ALWCindermehla that people are talking about. Hamilton still seems to be the show that everyone's talking about. And there's some footage of Valjean shaking hands backstage with Phantom that's gone viral. There's still just no real engagement with Cindermehla.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.