Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪

Edit - the comments are so cringey, I’m getting so much second-hand embarrassment
not only that but the official Cinderella IG replied to someone there
7F6B017A-D5FC-4EE4-8114-95F7B1EBB8F0.jpeg

Like??? Do they do that in all their actors or only stunt casted ones?

Reactions: 2
Imagine being close to 30 and behaving like this. I have an explanation for her, she’ll do anything for a bit of attention 🙃
Anyone else find her total lack of professionalism astounding? Never having a normal job where you have to treat discussion with your colleagues and bosses seriously has just lead to clownery like this. I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to be ‘different’ or ‘quirky’. I used to be like that when I was 11.

Reactions: 12
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪

Edit - the comments are so cringey, I’m getting so much second-hand embarrassment
this just screams “yes i totally have fun at work i promise” when work isn’t as fun as you make it seem.

Reactions: 7
Also note how it’s *my* resident director instead of *the* resident director. She cannot do anything without being the absolute centre of the universe.

Reactions: 21
E_kBl6NXoAEWM34.jpeg

This picture from West End Live doesn't half look like Carrie threw a tantrum and had to be dragged off by an unimpressed member of the ensemble. Really not sure what's happening here: face, plot, or otherwise. Other incredible scenes can be found here (which is where I pulled this picture from).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i just watched the westend live performance and carrie just sounds more and more out of breath as the performance goes on

Reactions: 1
i just watched the westend live performance and carrie just sounds more and more out of breath as the performance goes on

ok I’ve only watched half and then I got bored. It’s a lot of her just standing there with people moving around her isn’t it? Very dull to watch. She only moves when literally dragged around by the men lol

Reactions: 9
West End Live really isn’t a great representation of any performer, the sound outside is always subpar and everyone oversings to make up for this and to hear themselves over their track. That aside, this didn’t persuade me to see the show. It looks dull. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 11
CB402816-4AF5-4454-9878-5FE57188FFDF.jpeg

Are they taking the mick?🙈

Sorry to double post but the 2nd cover Cinderella is performing this afternoon. Carrie did say she had some issues with tracking/choreography at WEL so wonder if that’s thrown her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over the terrible choreography in the west end live performance! What’s with the constant body rolls/ripples? It just looks so odd when they’re dressed in such old fashioned looking clothes.

Its hard to judge the sound quality and singing due it being an outdoor performance but I was cringing at how bad it was several times in that clip!

Reactions: 7
ok I’ve only watched half and then I got bored. It’s a lot of her just standing there with people moving around her isn’t it? Very dull to watch. She only moves when literally dragged around by the men lol
Same here - the more I hear the song the more I hate it. It’s so dreary

Reactions: 3
West End Live really isn’t a great representation of any performer, the sound outside is always subpar and everyone oversings to make up for this and to hear themselves over their track. That aside, this didn’t persuade me to see the show. It looks dull. I don’t get it.
Agreed, it just made me cringe a looot. The chorepgraphy, the costumes, Carrie's costume and choreo.....the song. None of it is appealing.

Reactions: 5
I've just got back from West end live. So many musicals were incredible. Hamilton especially, who just wore Hamilton t-shirts- it was great! Cinderella came on however and it just fell apart. She missed the first two words of Bad Cinderella and was either entirely in the wrong key or out of tune for the entirety of the song. It was really really uncomfortable. The whole audience just stood there like 😬 as she was dragged around the stage. They abruptly finished and headed off, then Ruthie called her back on to exclaim Carrie is rare because she's famous from being in musical theatre. Ruthie then asked her about her brother, sister in law and her books. It was absolutely awful

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oliver's part in West End Live starts at 2:12. Sounds ok, though I find his acting wooden and flat.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, Carrie sounded so out of breath, it was appalling! She also messed up her choreography and blamed it on WEL. Very unprofessional. If she’s all about ‘theatre etiquette’, maybe she should learn that it’s rude to blame HER mistakes on other people and just admit that she fucked up. It’s fine to make a mistake, all actors do and the pressure of doing the same show multiple times a week makes it inevitable. But don’t blame WEL, own up! And shouldn’t she know the choreo and what tune and key that part of the song is regardless of whether she can hear it or not? Always thought she prided herself on over preparing for roles. Clearing VERY underprepared and willing to blame other people for it.

Just wanted to add, what is with the choreography for that song? The two men who grab her and put her hands behind her back do that about three times in the song, it makes no sense? Why did they capture/arrest her multiple times?? They put her hands behind her back, then let her go, she walks around to go back to the same space, then they do it again. Repeat that a few times and that’s the choreography. Who on earth choreographed that and why couldn’t they come up with anything better?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I agree, the choreography really looks weird. Is it the same as from the staged version or did they change it up for west end live?

As for Carrie sounding out of tune; apparently her track from her in-ears wasn't working, so she couldn't hear it anymore. And as somebody who has a background from music, it's really hard to keep the tune if you can't hear your backing track anymore, especially if there is a loud crowd around.
I mean, Carrie could have done better. She missed the first two words and was really out of breath, but her sounding as bad as she did was not 100% her fault

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.