Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, saying it’s bad etiquette to see your alternate definitely suggests that you think you’re better than them. She has no idea that a cast are a team and should support each other. To her a show is her being the main event and everyone else is just there behind her.

Reactions: 10
The "it's bad form to watch your alternate" sounds like an outdated superstition Carrie heard once and has clung to to prove she's a real luvvy.

So we’ve just been treated to a rant from Carrie, at herself, about a conversion in her own head to herself where she rattled off everything she was doing and how busy she was again, because she felt the need to outline it to herself… 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
So we’ve just been treated to a rant from Carrie, at herself, about a conversion in her own head to herself where she rattled off everything she was doing and how busy she was again, because she felt the need to outline it to herself… 🤦🏽‍♀️
I reckon she’s competing with her brother a little bit. He’s mcflying and strictlying right now and genuinely busy. She needs to be the busiest though.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s competing with her brother a little bit. He’s mcflying and strictlying right now and genuinely busy. She needs to be the busiest though.
You’re completely right also love that she’s posted literally one day ago that “no days off is not a flex” and then almost immediately rants about how she was so busy during her holiday 😂

Reactions: 8
Why is she linking to the new Steps album in her stories? I noticed it a few days ago and assumed it was a mistake but she's just done it again. I think one of them was on Gi's podcast recently but I feel like I've missed something. :confused:

Reactions: 1
She
Why is she linking to the new Steps album in her stories? I noticed it a few days ago and assumed it was a mistake but she's just done it again. I think one of them was on Gi's podcast recently but I feel like I've missed something. :confused:
She was gifted the Steps vinyl too

If she thinks this is impressive she should try being the parent of a seriously ill child, a carer to an elderly relative or a special needs teacher (just plucked these out as examples!) She has more time off, holidays and money than all of these put together! No one to worry about, only herself, what a proper little madam she is!

Reactions: 3
If she thinks this is impressive she should try being the parent of a seriously ill child, a carer to an elderly relative or a special needs teacher (just plucked these out as examples!) She has more time off, holidays and money than all of these put together! No one to worry about, only herself, what a proper little madam she is!
She doesn’t know the meaning of a busy life. She chooses to work these jobs. Some people are busy due to family issues or poverty or whatever, with no choice. She is extremely privileged to choose to be busy and her humble-bragging constantly online is driving me crazy!

Reactions: 9
if carrie feels very overworked then why has she decided to run a marathon while writing 2 books and originating a west end role? apart from the west end job she doesn’t need to be writing 2 books

Am I the only one that gets tired of her filming herself warbling her vocal warm ups into the camera multiple times? It's like when people start singing in real life and it's super cringe 😅

if carrie feels very overworked then why has she decided to run a marathon while writing 2 books and originating a west end role? apart from the west end job she doesn’t need to be writing 2 books
Honestly. Carrie, if you're reading this, we don't need any more of your books. They're a waste of trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't remember if it was instagram or twitter but a while ago Carrie was saying she'd be falling over her feet to see Georgina's debut when the time came, wonder what changed?
She got praised when she got on her emergency cover as Cinderella. The cast loved her, Ivano definitely prefers to act with Georgina, I remember seeing posts on theaterboard that they wanted to watch the show when the alternate was on.
How long until she stops being good friend with Lauren when she has to go to as Cinderella?

Also her stories for her clothes are so bad, I wonder how authors feel sharing a publisher with someone who is a terrible writer.

She got praised when she got on her emergency cover as Cinderella. The cast loved her, Ivano definitely prefers to act with Georgina, I remember seeing posts on theaterboard that they wanted to watch the show when the alternate was on.
How long until she stops being good friend with Lauren when she has to go to as Cinderella?

Also her stories for her clothes are so bad, I wonder how authors feel sharing a publisher with someone who is a terrible writer.
Yeah I remember when Georgina first went on as Cinderella and Ivanco posted something about how amazing two black actors who recently graduated both led a west end show together, and tbh I completely agree I’ve said this since the start but I prefer Georgina to Carrie both professionalism and talent.

Reactions: 5
Just look at her co-stars during the bow videos. Faces dead serious, not clapping for her... very telling.

One of the ugly sisters Georgina Castle posted a video of warm up on Instagram yesterday.. couldn't spot carrie anywhere!

Reactions: 4
One of the ugly sisters Georgina Castle posted a video of warm up on Instagram yesterday.. couldn't spot carrie anywhere!
I’ve noticed this as well from her videos it seems that the last time she went to a physical warm up was Chitty (despite the amount of time she was on stage in Heathers which I’m sure would have qualified) and Addams was the last time she showed herself consistently in vocal wake up, Heathers I don’t remember much of any and then she showed a bit more in Les Mis but not really the warm up part - at least all from memory of course

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.