Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on her just giving page earlier out of curiosity saw this. I know things are better this year than last, but did she really think coronavirus was going to be a “thing of the past” by this point??
I mean I feel like most people a year ago thought Covid wouldn't be much of a concern by now?

That update was around last August/September, when restrictions were still easing for the first time.

Reactions: 8
I have a sketching commission based on Carrie’s Cinderella so now have to spend weeks staring at reference pictures of her in costume, pray for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog out, just from the title "Cinderellas Like Fast Cars" she might be on her F1 crap. Who's going to take one for the team and watch it? 😩 Sort of related: Silverstone tickets went on general sale this morning, will be interesting to see if she bought them, or if she's going to keep begging for freebies until July.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she allowed to endorse f1 as her character? There aren't many things barring, like, actual crimes more unprofessional than that.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve bitten the bullet and bought tickets to see Cinderella. My granny and her friend love musicals and would probably like it, so I thought I’d treat them. Also I’ve very deliberately booked for a Wednesday matinee so we can see Georgina! It’ll be interesting for sure.

Reactions: 9
New vlog out, just from the title "Cinderellas Like Fast Cars" she might be on her F1 crap. Who's going to take one for the team and watch it? 😩 Sort of related: Silverstone tickets went on general sale this morning, will be interesting to see if she bought them, or if she's going to keep begging for freebies until July.
I’ve bitten the bullet. It’s basically what she’s been putting on her Instagram just this time she quickly flicks the camera down to show her actually watching it. She does mention that Georgina is also really into it which is actually a cool coincidence between the two but she never shows Georgina at all (may be her choice so fair enough if it is). She mentions Drive to Survive a lot, along with how un-interested she is in sport in general and tells everyone to give it a try but she’s at no point mentioned that it is overdramatised. Even F1 fans who really enjoy DTS (including me) always recommend it with the line “it’s really good, especially to get into it, but just know it is dramatised a bit”

From just an F1 point Schumacher is on Netflix today so it’ll be interesting if she even mentions that, not every fan has to know everything obviously and as a new fan fair enough it’s not “current” for her as Drive to survive is but the whole of the F1 fan base really will be watching it because he’s such a huge icon so it’ll still be interesting nonetheless considering she couldn’t even watch streamed theatre shows during lockdown without it bent gifted

Surely nobody actually asks questions like this? I swear she asks herself these questions. Just seems convenient that she got asked all of these questions within 10 minutes of putting her ‘ask me anything’ story up, especially as her actual engagement on her page is very low for the number of followers she has (as she buys a lot of them). I really think she asks herself those questions.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yup she had a bed in her dressing room at they Haymarket and would make cooky signs for her door so that no one would disturb her naps, i think in the beginning of her run as Veronica Christina made a tiny little dig saying that she wouldn't be using the bed because she has way to much energy and is too busy to nap 😂😂
carrie “i hate napping” has bought a futon for her dressing room so she can have a nap in the theatre, except she refuses to call it a futon but a “pull out bed”

Reactions: 9
Surely nobody actually asks questions like this? I swear she asks herself these questions. Just seems convenient that she got asked all of these questions within 10 minutes of putting her ‘ask me anything’ story up, especially as her actual engagement on her page is very low for the number of followers she has (as she buys a lot of them). I really think she asks herself those questions.
They asked how you fit it all in, not what are you up too. And guess what Carrie all the other hundreds of thousands of contestants also train and work you stupid annoying head.

Reactions: 1
This whispers about heathers possibly getting a permanent home if this is the case I hope little miss stomp and clomp doesn't pull a les mis!! I hope to never see her as Veronica again! She can play Martha! She still gets a solo.
I don't think Carrie would make a particularly good Martha TBH. She would just play herself as usual and doesn't have good comic skills, nor would she be able to make Martha as likable and sympathetic as Jenny or Madison did. Although since it's a smaller role it would at least be better than seeing her return as Veronica

Reactions: 5
I know it’s a fact of theatre because these two roles do have standbys and alternates but I can’t be the only person thinking that it’s absolutely hilarious to see Cinderella in the same list as JVJ and Elphaba 😂
I don’t know how Cinderella is a demanding role when all of the reviews said she wasn’t in it much. I’ll also never understand how Veronica doesn’t have an alternate.

Didn’t she just design some clothes and spend every moment promoting it, even at her partner’s opening night of Frozen?? Good promo for your design skills, Carrie. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know it’s a fact of theatre because these two roles do have standbys and alternates but I can’t be the only person thinking that it’s absolutely hilarious to see Cinderella in the same list as JVJ and Elphaba 😂
Carrie really thinks any role she gets is on Elphaba level, doesn’t she?

I’m confused, she said they didn’t ask her to cut her hair for Heathers but she told them “she would happily do it”, that implies she was asked to cut her hair, right?

Reactions: 10
Carrie really thinks any role she gets is on Elphaba level, doesn’t she?

I’m confused, she said they didn’t ask her to cut her hair for Heathers but she told them “she would happily do it”, that implies she was asked to cut her hair, right?
She wouldn't pass the Stephan swartz test!! There's no way he'd let her star in his musical, if he did sales for wicked will drop faster than a brick in water

Reactions: 4
I can’t with this show 🤦‍♀️ it’s so cringe
the marketing is still tit but at least they do seem to have woken up to their need to get on social media in the last few days and done something. It’s like the social media person just came back from Furlough or something. hopefully for their sake they will up their marketing game soon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.