Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting the quest to be cast as Nancy in Oliver🙈
I remember when there was whispers of a new film adaptation of Oliver and Adele was being rumoured to be playing Nancy. Obviously this was years ago now, and nothing ever happened with that project. But what a downgrade in potential cast members. Adele to Carrie.

Reactions: 4
I remember when there was whispers of a new film adaptation of Oliver and Adele was being rumoured to be playing Nancy. Obviously this was years ago now, and nothing ever happened with that project. But what a downgrade in potential cast members. Adele to Carrie.
I believe either just before or just after the first big national lockdown there were also very significant rumours of an Oliver revival going into the Prince Edward theatre when Mary Poppins closes. Poppins has been a weird one in the west end opening in the winter of 2019 on what was assumed/marketed to be a limited run, but then when the pandemic hit it’s obviously opened again and is being extended where possible so all of the rumours about Oliver have been talking about late 2022 which I believe would make her available after a year at Cinderella so if auditions came up it’s likely she would go for it just from an gents point of view I assume, obviously all depending on wether she stays at Cinderalla for another year

Reactions: 3
I believe either just before or just after the first big national lockdown there were also very significant rumours of an Oliver revival going into the Prince Edward theatre when Mary Poppins closes. Poppins has been a weird one in the west end opening in the winter of 2019 on what was assumed/marketed to be a limited run, but then when the pandemic hit it’s obviously opened again and is being extended where possible so all of the rumours about Oliver have been talking about late 2022 which I believe would make her available after a year at Cinderella so if auditions came up it’s likely she would go for it just from an gents point of view I assume, obviously all depending on wether she stays at Cinderalla for another year
i really hope she doesn’t 😭 i’ve always told myself that if oliver opens again i’d go see it (oliver was my first musical experience back in 2009), if carrie ever did get cast i’d have to book for one of her holidays (a girl from my high school actually did that when seeing heathers, i think she saw it about 5 times and every time was booked for carries holiday 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you're being generous saying that Cinderella could run for longer than a year.

I'm sure she would audition for Nancy. But Nancy has an attitude and charisma that I don't think Carrie has in her to be able to act convincingly.

Nancy’s a genuinely gritty character who has to still charm and gain sympathy from the audience with her vulnerability, strength and story. Carrie is not likeable or talented enough acting wise for the role. She thinks gritty is wearing dark eye make up and docs. She thinks being likeable is giving people donuts. All very surface level, no actual depth to her at all.

Reactions: 16
From the wording I think she’s just quoting Beetlejuice. It is a really weird place to quote it though…
There is talk of beetlejuice coming to the west end. I wonder does she think she would be a Lydia.
I really really hope not.

• Sick
There is talk of beetlejuice coming to the west end. I wonder does she think she would be a Lydia.
I really really hope not.
Absolutely no way, she’s far too old. I don’t think there’s really a role for her in that show but that’s not stopped her campaigning before 🥴

Reactions: 7
Last I heard Carrie wanted to be Barbara and wanted Ollie to be Adam with her. I can’t imagine Carrie as Barbara anyway. The fact that Kerry Butler played to role on Broadway makes me think an older actress should be playing Barbara. Though sometimes I forget Carrie isn’t far off 30. Either way, Barbara and Lydia seem outside of Carrie’s casting type.

Reactions: 7
Last I heard Carrie wanted to be Barbara and wanted Ollie to be Adam with her. I can’t imagine Carrie as Barbara anyway. The fact that Kerry Butler played to role on Broadway makes me think an older actress should be playing Barbara. Though sometimes I forget Carrie isn’t far off 30. Either way, Barbara and Lydia seem outside of Carrie’s casting type.
I could totally see Barbara being played by Caroline Sheen/Gina Beck etc etc. There's no way Carrie's getting within a mile of it. Thank God.

Reactions: 6
Her latest story, why does she act like she invented running and marathons, she’s the one who eats doughnuts all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Gets free tickets to the opening night of Back To The Future, but then does little more than mention it in passing?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.