Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching F1 “in between scenes”?? Not even between shows but between SCENES? How about concentrating on the job you’ve being paid to do. She is so unprofessional.

Also so, so desperate for Lando or McLaren to acknowledge her.
She must read Tattle, she should know that she ain't Lando's type after the summer he had.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been busy this past week (I actually went to see frozen!!) so haven’t had much time and completely forgot to post this tweet I saw from last Wednesday. I just searched the account and funnily enough it’s gone now, but it definitely says something 👀
5491FA8D-02CC-42D5-A5E6-CD8E87AF2BE4.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’ve been busy this past week (I actually went to see frozen!!) so haven’t had much time and completely forgot to post this tweet I saw from last Wednesday. I just searched the account and funnily enough it’s gone now, but it definitely says something 👀
View attachment 760224
Cue a passive aggressive reply from Carrie in 3,2,1…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 760224
I just had a look at the Cinderella website and Carrie’s holiday dates are clear as day on there starting from Wednesday 8th, the date that this tweet was posted.The person who tweeted this obviously paid no attention to this. Even if it wasn’t on the website at the time, Carrie gave notice of this holiday a while ago.
Also aren’t Wednesday matinees the alternates show through to end of October? Georgina’s shows were announced in august, so I have no sympathy for the Twitter user who paid no attention to all this information and pretty much made themselves look like an idiot by tweeting this.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s traditional for the main actor in a show to have their own dressing room but I’m starting to think they’ve put her in there so she doesn’t annoy the others. Imagine sharing a dressing room with her doing her absolutely embarrassing chants for F1 in the background and just being a cringy influencer the whole time. When I watched that god awful Lando chant, I just imagined what people going past her dressing room must have thought. I’m wondering if she’s just completely socially inept and doesn’t know how to act in public or at work. It’s also super embarrassing when you go on her Instagram and see how many posts and stories she’s tagged them in and she doesn’t seem to have had a response from them. I’m getting SO MUCH second hand embarrassment. But it’s so unprofessional that she’s doing it all at work while she is the face of the new ALW musical. Also not sure why she sang it in an almost cockney accent??

Reactions: 14
The fact the T-shirt is only named after her cat and neither cat actually looks like him is just further evidence of how little Carrie actually had in the creation of “her” collection
I reckon she thinks she looks super edgy here with her face and posture but the photo just looks like an outtake? I’m yet to see a good one from this shoot.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over all the ~support~ she put out yesterday for McLaren then they get their absolute best race result in ten years and there’s literally not a single thing from her? She was posting about her clothing enough when the show was finished but just the hard line disappearance of it from her socials is every more confusing than it being there in the first place. If you like it then own it and at least be consistent that’s the confusing part 😂🙃

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over all the ~support~ she put out yesterday for McLaren then they get their absolute best race result in ten years and there’s literally not a single thing from her? She was posting about her clothing enough when the show was finished but just the hard line disappearance of it from her socials is every more confusing than it being there in the first place. If you like it then own it and at least be consistent that’s the confusing part 😂🙃
She can't even do glory supporting right. Everyone was happy about a McLaren 1-2 yesterday. Even Red Bull and Mercedes fans because it's been such a long and painful road, and everyone wants the recovery and more competition.

She hasn't got a clue about F1. She isn't a fan. And she definitely doesn't understand F1.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it cringeworthy how while in her dressing room between/during/before shows she is obsessing over F1 on the beg for tickets probably, plus shilling her clothing collection plus typically she will brag about writing books and editing vlogs to show us and her theatre colleagues how busy she is etc. I bet she is really loud and obnoxious backstage.

Reactions: 4
She's permanent walking Not like other girls. Everyone who was like that has grown up and she's still stuck at 14.

Reactions: 10
She’s been out for a run and has popped home to have some water and go to the toilet… why is she telling us this??

Imagine if we went on Instagram, or anyone for that matter, and were like ‘Hi guys, just been to the post office. I’ve popped home to get some bags as I’m now about to do a food shop. Just letting you know.’ Like, just live your life, stop telling us every TINY boring detail about your day. Nobody gives a tit that you’ve gone to the toilet and drank some water. We all do it. 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s been out for a run and has popped home to have some water and go to the toilet… why is she telling us this??

Imagine if we went on Instagram, or anyone for that matter, and were like ‘Hi guys, just been to the post office. I’ve popped home to get some bags as I’m now about to do a food shop. Just letting you know.’ Like, just live your life, stop telling us every TINY boring detail about your day. Nobody gives a tit that you’ve gone to the toilet and drank some water. We all do it. 😂
I’m off to Asda in a bit to buy some bin liners - thought you’d like to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.