Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this was the best they could come up with I would hate to see the photos they didn’t use. View attachment 758660
I really don’t understand why they used pictures like this. Was this seriously the best picture? Plus, surely it doesn’t take much to adjust dresses like this one to make it fit.
I checked back over the videos I thought Carrie had mentioned Joanie before and turns out the yellow skirt I thought was Joanie was actually Lindybop. There were a couple of tops though that were Joanie though.
the pictures I’ve included are the yellow lindybop skirt, a Joanie top that I actually really like on her but you can find very similar tops at M&S for like £5 probably even better quality at Primark for £3. And a picture from her Instagram which makes me think that Carrie has never spent her own money on Joanie clothes and has always been gifted. Of course it’s affordable when the company gives you the clothes for free!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If this was the best they could come up with I would hate to see the photos they didn’t use. View attachment 758660
That dress is a massive fail. The collection supposedly made FOR HER and we have massive gaping at the bust. They should have used hook and eyes on the inside in the gaps. Massive marketing fail.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand why they used pictures like this. Was this seriously the best picture? Plus, surely it doesn’t take much to adjust dresses like this one to make it fit.
I checked back over the videos I thought Carrie had mentioned Joanie before and turns out the yellow skirt I thought was Joanie was actually Lindybop. There were a couple of tops though that were Joanie though.
the pictures I’ve included are the yellow lindybop skirt, a Joanie top that I actually really like on her but you can find very similar tops at M&S for like £5 probably even better quality at Primark for £3. And a picture from her Instagram which makes me think that Carrie has never spent her own money on Joanie clothes and has always been gifted. Of course it’s affordable when the company gives you the clothes for free!
Her waist looks absolutely tiny in that dress!!

Reactions: 2
She is such a pretty woman but she takes a weird sort of pride in having clothes and hairstyle that don't flatter her in the least and make her look like, well, a mopey granny! Oh dear
It's part of this whole 'not like other girls' thing she does. She could look so much nicer if she wore more flattering hair, makeup and outfits but that would make her like all those silly, shallow girls she makes the antagonists in her books.

Reactions: 7
McLaren are 1 2 in the race for the first time in literally years wait for her to think her support has brought them luck 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Cringed so hard I turned inside out watching her singing her little supportive jingle. What’s the sudden obsession with F1 all about anyway?

Reactions: 12
Cringed so hard I turned inside out watching her singing her little supportive jingle. What’s the sudden obsession with F1 all about anyway?
Her nephews have started karting and getting into it so she watched Drive to Survive, the Netflix documentary series, which is good to get new fans caught up with the dynamics of the teams but they need to know it’s very heavily dramatised etc - the stories are very caring e especially her clearly fake shocked face about the incident in this race, yes the incident was absolutely horrible to watch and quite scary but she posted that after it was confirmed everyone was fine (so vague posting rather than just saying “hope X driver is okay”) and she’s coming from drive to survive which plays crashes over and over she really can’t go all ‘shocked face mild mannered woman’ over watching a crash being a fan of this sport

Reactions: 4
literally this! Also why the change in accent when she’s chanting?!

Reactions: 5
It reminded me of when I was a tween/early teen and I’d do everything I could to try to get the attention of the boy I like 🤣🙈 How is she 30 next year?

Are songs and chanting much of a thing in F1? The only sport I'm into is football so I have no idea 😅

Reactions: 4
Are songs and chanting much of a thing in F1? The only sport I'm into is football so I have no idea 😅
Not really, definitely not in the way she’s doing it 😂 the Italian national anthem has kinda become one because it’s played when Ferrari win, a couple countries like the Dutch have songs they sing in the grandstands a bit like in football but nothing for specific drivers ive heard in the 25 years ive been watching

It’s the way she went from not mentioning F1 to being decked out in merch 2 weeks later.. it’s so cringeworthy to witness 😂😂😂 her poor nephews are probably like duck off and get your own hobbies you’re embarrassing us 😂

Reactions: 11
Yep, McLaren just won 1 2 so just warning all the non F1 fans that the obnoxious “McLaren fan” is now going to go through the roof 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong I don’t judge someone for having interests and finding new hobbies that they love but it’s something you build on over time not zero to every item of merch in a week

Reactions: 10
Don’t get me wrong I don’t judge someone for having interests and finding new hobbies that they love but it’s something you build on over time not zero to every item of merch in a week
It’s also that for anyone who knew the F1 calendar knew that when she started mentioning it, and exactly when she ordered her merch, we were in the summer break so beyond watching drive to survive she bought merch which is £30-£50 per tshirt easily before even watching a single race especially as she never mentioned getting F1 TV to watch old races and it’s Danny Ric’s first year with his new team

Oh god her song for Lando Norris has made me cringe so hard. What’s with the fake accent as well? It’s sad that she doesn’t realise how embarrassing she is cause she’ll have enough obsessed fans replying saying ‘yasss love it’ so she’ll get all the validation she craves.

Watching F1 “in between scenes”?? Not even between shows but between SCENES? How about concentrating on the job you’ve being paid to do. She is so unprofessional.

Also so, so desperate for Lando or McLaren to acknowledge her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.