Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m intrigued to know what happened, as she was supposed to still be off yesterday.
I think you already know really. She will have heard that the other cast were getting praise without her, so hotfooted it back in there to take over!!!

I wonder if she had to get the Joanie photos pre-approved by anyone at ALW. At the moment she is their "face of Cinderella". I'd be surprised if they don't have some kind of hold over what she does outside of the theatre, to make sure she doesn't accidentally promote something that's at odds with whatever their values and message is. You might think it's obvious what she should and shouldn't promote but it's a minefield these days with twatter and insta and people digging back into timelines for years, deliberately taking posts and clips out of context, and so on. If they don't have her on some kind of pre-approval leash then they're either a very easy-going company or a very naive one.

Reactions: 5
She was a day late acknowledging the quali result from the F1 yesterday. I know we're all aware it's an act, but you'd have thought she'd be on top of maintaining it.

Carrie calling that a librarian look really gives librarians a bad name when they're some of the greatest people on this planet. None of those outfits really scream 'age appropriate', either. :(

Reactions: 6
Some of her pictures have dead eyes but in other her eyes scream ā€œI have no idea what I am doingā€ really, who approved this?

Reactions: 4
This whispers about heathers possibly getting a permanent home if this is the case I hope little miss stomp and clomp doesn't pull a les mis!! I hope to never see her as Veronica again! She can play Martha! She still gets a solo.

Reactions: 9
This whispers about heathers possibly getting a permanent home if this is the case I hope little miss stomp and clomp doesn't pull a les mis!! I hope to never see her as Veronica again! She can play Martha! She still gets a solo.
I personally could see her playing Heather Duke. Sheā€™s known for just playing herself in all the roles she performs and H Duke is the perfect fit. Sheā€™s a mean girl who had jealously issues and projects her insecurities onto others. Itā€™s a perfect fit right?

Reactions: 8
I personally could see her playing Heather Duke. Sheā€™s known for just playing herself in all the roles she performs and H Duke is the perfect fit. Sheā€™s a mean girl who had jealously issues and projects her insecurities onto others. Itā€™s a perfect fit right?
Oh absolutely!! She has major Heather Duke vibes, also it'll probably be the only green she gets to wear on the West end šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot get over the ā€œā€¦will mix you a perfect cocktailā€¦ā€ lmaooo she wouldnā€™t last a single shift in a bar. Can see her trying it ā€œfor fun/researchā€ at the MOST but everything is easier when you know itā€™s not your job and arenā€™t going back to it.

Reactions: 9
I cannot get over the ā€œā€¦will mix you a perfect cocktailā€¦ā€ lmaooo she wouldnā€™t last a single shift in a bar. Can see her trying it ā€œfor fun/researchā€ at the MOST but everything is easier when you know itā€™s not your job and arenā€™t going back to it.
Reminds me of her book tour for All That She Can See I think they served cherry pie and renamed a drink for the day in one of the Waterstones cafes and in her video Carrie made a big song and dance about them letting her make the drink and serving someone but you can just tell she was doing that obnoxious ā€œgiggle through it, because to me this is a cute game for the dayā€ thing and I just thought that it should stick out to her that thatā€™s the closest sheā€™s come to having to work a job like that in customer service etc

If this was the best they could come up with I would hate to see the photos they didnā€™t use.
FC2B145B-004C-4EEA-8785-8F9136B4262B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know the bows have already been discussed a lot but I find it so strange that she re-posts so many videos of the bows whilst simultaneously claiming that she hates having to bow and would humbly vanish without bowing if she could. Which is it, Carrie? It's such an obvious disconnect in what she claims versus what she's actually like.

Reactions: 26
She is such a pretty woman but she takes a weird sort of pride in having clothes and hairstyle that don't flatter her in the least and make her look like, well, a mopey granny! Oh dear

Reactions: 8
If this was the best they could come up with I would hate to see the photos they didnā€™t use. View attachment 758660
Iā€™m not sure how celebrity (and Iā€™m using that term loosely here) clothing collabs work but surely brands design the clothes to be flattering to the person they are working with? When clothes donā€™t even the person modelling them surely thatā€™s going to put potential customers off? And Carrie isnā€™t really famous enough where people will just a clothing line collab just because itā€™s got her name on it? Canā€™t really see it doing well tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.