Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just go into carries tagged photos and you’ll find the lass, her most recent photo that tagged carrie was her buying another cindermehla ticket.

there’s also a few other girls who have cosplayed the cindrella outfit (but to find th you need to do some scrolling in carries tagged photos)

yeah she had an arrow done under her bra line and made a big thing about having the arrow on her wall

(tattoo:
this is the earliest video i could find of the arrow: )
I always assumed that this arrow tattoo was the tattoo she got covered up with the bird that “no one was allowed to see it was just for her” and then she ended up sharing anyway.

I remember the talk about the bird being so dramatic secretive. It felt like it was just a way to try and get back at pete who went with her to get the arrow done.

“look I’ve replaced you” type thing.

Reactions: 2
I always assumed that this arrow tattoo was the tattoo she got covered up with the bird that “no one was allowed to see it was just for her” and then she ended up sharing anyway.

I remember the talk about the bird being so dramatic secretive. It felt like it was just a way to try and get back at pete who went with her to get the arrow done.

“look I’ve replaced you” type thing.
I believe the arrow is under her bra strap but I think it’s the other side to the big bird. I always just assumed the big bird was to cover up the tattoo of “Little One” the black bird with a quote from On the Other Side across it’s wings because, and Carrie has even admitted this herself, that tattoo was pretty crappy quality wise and also from a boom which was essentially a fan fiction for her and Pete so I’ve always guessed the arrow was just in the other side, but you may be right

Reactions: 4
I believe the arrow is under her bra strap but I think it’s the other side to the big bird. I always just assumed the big bird was to cover up the tattoo of “Little One” the black bird with a quote from On the Other Side across it’s wings because, and Carrie has even admitted this herself, that tattoo was pretty crappy quality wise and also from a boom which was essentially a fan fiction for her and Pete so I’ve always guessed the arrow was just in the other side, but you may be right
You’re right, I’ve just looked it up. It’s on the wrong side!

Reactions: 1
Kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth that she is being mentioned and made fun of on here all the time
No one is mentioning any names and this particular person is VERY publicly putting themselves out there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Surely the majority of Joanie customers are going to be wondering who the F this Carrie is? She’s not exactly a household name

Reactions: 6
"A couple if people commented on it" lmao sure, Jan

No one commented on your outfit, Carrie. We know it and so do you. I wish I could say I was surprised she barely mentioned Frozen and did NOT mention Oliver but I'm really not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Classic Carrie
I came here after seeing this. I’m not sure if I’ve missed someone else’s comment but I can’t be the one my one that thinks Carrie and Ollie are no longer together/going through a rough patch??? He barely mentions him anymore, they haven’t done any YT together in ages, she’s so unsupportive/nonchalant about his role in Frozen. It’s so weird that she’s also taken the time to talk about her jumpsuit at the premier but not Ollie, only “the cast”. Did those few people who commented on her jumpsuit not mention her BF who was on stage!? I’m so confused. He also went out after with lads from the cast. Did she stay at the hotel alone?!
My prediction is he’s staying (in the house) with her because of the show and convenience…

Reactions: 15
I came here after seeing this. I’m not sure if I’ve missed someone else’s comment but I can’t be the one my one that thinks Carrie and Ollie are no longer together/going through a rough patch??? He barely mentions him anymore, they haven’t done any YT together in ages, she’s so unsupportive/nonchalant about his role in Frozen. It’s so weird that she’s also taken the time to talk about her jumpsuit at the premier but not Ollie, only “the cast”. Did those few people who commented on her jumpsuit not mention her BF who was on stage!? I’m so confused. He also went out after with lads from the cast. Did she stay at the hotel alone?!
My prediction is he’s staying (in the house) with her because of the show and convenience…
From the look of the reel they were in the hotel together and had breakfast in the morning, but Ollie went out with I’m guessing the lads from the cast seemingly without Carrie last night

Reactions: 6
I completely haaaaate her hair in those bloody photos, I’m not going to lie, I quite like the clothes, but jaysus she looks so much older than she is. Her hair used to be SO beautiful and lately whenever she gets it done professionally they poof it up on the top and outwards, and it looks awful. It just accentuates her round face and makes her look like a ball. I definitely think that although she has previously mentioned she loves Helena Bonham Carters style she’s got to realize HBC is decades older than her and her style is aging her tremendously. I’m cackling at that post of her at Frozen, as well. No mention of Oliver at all? Wtf?!? If my partner came to see me at a show and just talked about their stupid f**king outfit there would be such a huge argument when we got home lol.

Reactions: 14
she’s now sharing a reel discussing/challenging “rest is for the weak” not realising it’s the ultimate irony given everything she’s packing into her own ‘holiday’ 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The fact that she calls the line affordable is absolutely hilarious. No normal person is going to shell out £25 on a basic T-shirt when they can get something similar for £3 at Primark. If i ever bought anything from Joanie I’d head straight to the clearance section, and even then, the clothes are still quite expensive.
I will say she has definitely talked about Joanie before though. If anyone remembers the Disney vlogs with Celinde, she definitely had some Joanie skirts back then. She also wore a few Joanie skirts and tops through the Heathers vlogs. The only reason I remember is because I really like A- line skirts and Carrie had some really gorgeous ones including a lovely yellow skirt that she wore in both the Disney vlogs and the Heathers ones at The Other Palace.

Reactions: 8
I bought a sweatshirt from Joanie in a sale once, it was Primark quality for £25+

Some of their dresses are pretty but they are made with cheap materials. Not worth the full price.

Reactions: 2
The post that Stephanie McKeon's husband made about his wife and the Frozen opening night is so, so, so adorable. It's in another universe compared to Carrie's. However to be fair it's not like Oliver was gushing about her originating a role in an ALW production. However spending more time talking about your collaboration than Frozen or Oliver in posts about Frozen opening is just incredibly tactless and icky.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.