Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another episode in the series ‘Romanticising overworking and never taking a break’ written by The Only Woman Who Has Ever Worked.
Omg, "did you expect anything less" 🤦 How can she say this and still post those posts about how we must remember as a society to not put value and status on work/being overworked. This really grinds my gears about her. Sorry, I keep repeating myself about this on here, but it's because she _keeps_ doing it, and it's so hypocritical and damaging to the exact thing she claims to be against.

Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s collaborating with Joanie. She posted a picture of some materials the other day (she posted it again on her q&a small over her face saying what she’s wearing tonight is something special and it seems to match)
is this the collab she did a photoshoot for a few weeks ago that she couldn’t talk about (edit; just strolled back and she mentioned a super exciting, year in the making thing happening back in july”)

I unfollowed Carrie a long time ago but have been following this thread recently and I’m glad to see she’s as annoying as ever - at least she’s consistent!

The F1 thing is definitely the “I’m not like other girls” vibe. She knew she couldn’t go for football, rugby or tennis as they’re not quite different enough so she needed to find something that would make her stand out even more!

Who knows maybe her next thing will be Darts and we’ll see her at the worlds in December. She could even wear her Cinderella outfit as fancy dress.
I get the impression she went for f1 because she knows that most of her fans won’t really understand it and call her out. F1 is pretty elitist when you think about how much it costs to even watch it on tv. You have to pay for sky or spend a fortune on a streaming service like now tv. Then when you add in the cost of actually seeing it live it’s astronomical.

I am extremely fortunate as I have personal links to both f1 and the young karting scene
So I’ve been lucky enough to be invited but there’s no way without that I could afford it and I’m a full time worker not a teen fan.

Not got a clue where she’s picked kmag from as her dream pairing. She’s tried to pick a name that’s obscure enough it looks like she knows something about the sport.

saying your a fan of f1 after watching drive to survive is like saying you’re a scientist after watching a conspiracy theory. Sure the names might be the same and some events may be correct but on the whole the narrative is completely false.

Reactions: 5
A 7-hour shift. What a tragedy. Again, wondering what the people who hired her for the job make of these stories
She would never be able to have a regular 8-4 of 9-5 where she would need to do it almost every day. I can guarantee that. She only works what maybe 4-5 hours a day at night and thinks she's soooo important.

Reactions: 6
gonna take a bet and say she’s going to wear either one of these dresses tonight.

i can’t believe that shes promoting her own stuff on olivers big night.
She could look so nice but she just dresses like a 50 year old teacher😂

who remembers when she would always say she was a size 14 and acted like that was a big deal and no one else could look glamorous at that size but only her🙄😂

Gotta feeling the joanie clothing will be exactly like that!

Reactions: 7
“Did you expect anything less?” Who does she think she is 😂😂 and she totally asked herself that bow question and that answer made her sound like a twit 🙈

Reactions: 10
gonna take a bet and say she’s going to wear either one of these dresses tonight.

i can’t believe that shes promoting her own stuff on olivers big night.
That burgandy dress is quite cute. I wonder how much in put she had with this

Reactions: 3
She’s probably having an identity crisis atm because she’s so used to defining herself as ‘The Disney Girl’ but actually she’s nothing to do with them at the moment. Her partner is playing a Disney Prince in a musical and her sister-in-law is hosting an official Disney podcast. She’s probably going to start making some desperate attempts to relate herself to Disney soon, I’m predicting it!

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed that whenever her hair gets ‘professionally done’, it always comes out looking a bit like Afro hair. My apologies if that comes across as offensive, it’s really not meant to be. It just seems that the stylists Carrie works with might actually be trained in Afro hair rather than just curly hair. (When I say that I mean that Afro hair and curly are different textures and need to be treated differently). When Carrie does her own, the curls are more natural for her hair but when other people do it, they put her hair in the most ridiculous curlers and hairspray it within an inch of its life where it’s obvious that it just doesn’t suit Carrie.
if this comes across as offensive in any way please delete, I wasn’t really sure how to word this.

Reactions: 16
be prepared for a “I wanted to make sure there were clothes for everyone because I can never find any that suit ME because I’M a *shouts* plus sized woman/actress, author, vlogger didn’t you know!” Insta story/rant in 3… 2… 1….

*By no means saying this is a bad thing or wrong in principle, and yes the clothes should be as inclusive as possible, nothing wrong with those priorities I’m more pointing out Carrie’s self-insert, all about me attitude*

Reactions: 11
As soon as Carrie sees the Frozen bows tonight it’ll kill any desire she’s had to be either Anna or Elsa, I’ve just seen a video and they do their bows together (think Elphie and Glinda in Wicked) but they do this really cute part where l, rather than gesturing to each other for an individual bow, they swap sides (as in who is on the right will then be on the left) and bow together again - I can’t see Carrie daneing to audition for a role that won’t even give her a solo bow 😱😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As soon as Carrie sees the Frozen bows tonight it’ll kill any desire she’s had to be either Anna or Elsa, I’ve just seen a video and they do their bows together (think Elphie and Glinda in Wicked) but they do this really cute part where l, rather than gesturing to each other for an individual bow, they swap sides (as in who is on the right will then be on the left) and bow together again - I can’t see Carrie daneing to audition for a role that won’t even give her a solo bow 😱😂🙃
Did she and Oliver bow together in Addams or did they just gesture to the other one when bowing?

Did she and Oliver bow together in Addams or did they just gesture to the other one when bowing?
I’m pretty sure gesture to each other, kinda like she did with Eponine and Fantine bowing together in Les Mis, they fell into that spot of not being able to just bow together and leave, like the ensemble do, because they were independent main characters but not being the leading man and lady (in that case Gomez and Morticia) so coming on individually if that makes sense? - most “final bow couples” bow together then gesture to each other for a solo bow each (Wicked) or have individual bows first then come together to do one together which is often the case with male female leads (Heathers)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for one particular superfan to buy the whole Carrie clothing range and then wear it every time she goes to see Cinderella, tagging Carrie of course. It would actually be a slight improvement on the Cinderella costume she currently wears to the theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for one particular superfan to buy the whole Carrie clothing range and then wear it every time she goes to see Cinderella, tagging Carrie of course. It would actually be a slight improvement on the Cinderella costume she currently wears to the theatre.
the fact i know which one this is 😶, she’ll probably wear the items to go get milk from the local corner shop and tag carrie.

the thing is if the collection is successful it’s not because of carries name, it’s cause joanies has a loyal following. also the items don’t scream “a carrie hope fletcher one off” to me, it just looks like joanies sent carrie a collection of products they already designed and let her pick a few she liked

Reactions: 8
be prepared for a “I wanted to make sure there were clothes for everyone because I can never find any that suit ME because I’M a *shouts* plus sized woman/actress, author, vlogger didn’t you know!” Insta story/rant in 3… 2… 1….

*By no means saying this is a bad thing or wrong in principle, and yes the clothes should be as inclusive as possible, nothing wrong with those priorities I’m more pointing out Carrie’s self-insert, all about me attitude*
Thing is, as much as I love Joanie, they really aren't all that size inclusive. This obviously isn't Carrie's fault, yet I can't see her challenging them to expand their sizing range somehow...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.