Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, working 10-5 and then doing an hours exercise?! How on earth does she manage it all?
Jesus, she hasn’t got a clue has she

I assumed that ‘veg’ was a typo and she meant ‘bed’ because ‘veg’ is an INCREDIBLY ableist term. Shame on her.
Also finding her current whingeing-about-summer-because-she’s-not-a-summer-girl-like-everyone-else-she’s-a-quirky-autumn-girl phase really bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 19
Jesus, she hasn’t got a clue has she

I assumed that ‘veg’ was a typo and she meant ‘bed’ because ‘veg’ is an INCREDIBLY ableist term. Shame on her.
Also finding her current whingeing-about-summer-because-she’s-not-a-summer-girl-like-everyone-else-she’s-a-quirky-autumn-girl phase really bleeping annoying.
I was so confused I was thinking is she trying to tell us she’s actually going to eat vegetables 😂 or is she ‘so tired’ she’s going to veg, yeah the autumn thing is almost as annoying as the Cinderella thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could she open that big mouth any wider?
Omg her fangirling like that over F1 all of a sudden strikes me as like when a parent finds out their kid loves a show or product and in order to be the encouraging parent they go really overboard with liking it too, thus making it really cringey and uncool until the kid moves onto liking something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have such a following? She has the most unlikeable personality. Nothing very striking about her in any way.

Last edited:
Why does she have such a following? She has the most unlikeable personality. Nothing very striking about her in any way.
Because she is Tom from Mcflys sister. She capitalised off that when she first started YouTube. She then used that to collab with Youtubers like Dan and Phil at the height of there popularity. Then it all took off from there. None of it is from her own merit, all from social climbing and using her brothers name. Carrie Fletcher the working class girl from Harrow wouldn’t have afforded her the same opportunities as Carrie Hope Fletcher, Tom from Mcflys sister, privately educated, middle class girl from Harrow would it? Her ignorance to her privilege is wild.

Reactions: 14
As some one who originally followed her, for me it was her cover of Defying Gravity that I like (I was a big Wicked fan at that time!🙈) . Something happened though after her first time in Les Mis which made her really unlikable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally most theatre fans I know can’t stand her and think she’s overrated!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg her fangirling like that over F1 all of a sudden strikes me as like when a parent finds out their kid loves a show or product and in order to be the encouraging parent they go really overboard with liking it too, thus making it really cringey and uncool until the kid moves onto liking something else.
Exactly!! She is behaving exactly like her mate Louise Pentland who is doing it with her 10 year old daughter's love of ballet. So fake, wanting freebies and getting on everyone's nerves! They really are two of a kind! Even their video together last week was weird!

“This is so cool!” Carrie do you even know who George Russell is? I get she wasn’t following during the events of Sakir, but this is literally the worst kept secret in F1 for literally decades, you really don’t have to look far to have known this was happening from the very start of the season let alone now 😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly!! She is behaving exactly like her mate Louise Pentland who is doing it with her 10 year old daughter's love of ballet. So fake, wanting freebies and getting on everyone's nerves! They really are two of a kind! Even their video together last week was weird!
Exactly this, I noticed Louise seems to be living vicariously through Darcy's dancing and I hope Darcy enjoys the dancing and that it isn't ruined for her by Louise being over the top about it.

Also I think Louise's gushing posts about Darcy's London dance summer programme will probably make a lot of parents of dancing kids feel less good. It seems to me like Louise was showing off a bit more than is reasonable.

Reactions: 4
“This is so cool!” Carrie do you even know who George Russell is? I get she wasn’t following during the events of Sakir, but this is literally the worst kept secret in F1 for literally decades, you really don’t have to look far to have known this was happening from the very start of the season let alone now 😂
Literally here to post the same thing. “This is cool” is such a generic phrase. Why would you even share that? Does she realise that all the drivers change contracts all the time?

id maybe understand if she showed some knowledge of the situation like “finally! this has been a long time coming so pleased” “driven so well has earnt this seat” but just calling a driver change “cool” is soooo “look at me I like f1 and here’s an opportunity to remind you”

it makes me laugh when she shares she watching friday practice because there is zero chance she understands or gets anything from that as a new fan. Most hardcore fans don’t watch practice unless they have in depth knowledge on how the cars work. What a joke.

That story about Giles’ book started well… but then became one of the absolute worst cases of cringe ever! If you absolutely must say you’ve met just leave it at “you had just won an Olivier” or “it was at the Oliviers” Hamilton we’re into nominated one time round so everyone would know the year - Jesus Carrie stop 👏 inserting 👏 yourself 👏 you’re 👏 not 👏 the main 👏 character 👏🙄🙄🙄

Literally here to post the same thing. “This is cool” is such a generic phrase. Why would you even share that? Does she realise that all the drivers change contracts all the time?

id maybe understand if she showed some knowledge of the situation like “finally! this has been a long time coming so pleased” “driven so well has earnt this seat” but just calling a driver change “cool” is soooo “look at me I like f1 and here’s an opportunity to remind you”

it makes me laugh when she shares she watching friday practice because there is zero chance she understands or gets anything from that as a new fan. Most hardcore fans don’t watch practice unless they have in depth knowledge on how the cars work. What a joke.
Especially because, whilst he’s one of the best and most popular drivers, she’s never mentioned him before so I guarantee she saw everyone freaking out when it was spotted and thought “oh I should be excited about this too, let me post this” rather than caring to educate herself enough to actually, you know, be fricking excited 😂 Also I’m literally so so happy about his contract though 😍😍😍

Reactions: 13
Since you’ve just mentioned The Olivier awards @LitNerd it got me thinking… does anyone think Carrie might have thought Cinderella would have been her chance to win an Olivier Award? Though with Frozen opening with Samantha Barks there’s absolutely no chance 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Since you’ve just mentioned The Olivier awards @LitNerd it got me thinking… does anyone think Carrie might have thought Cinderella would have been her chance to win an Olivier Award? Though with Frozen opening with Samantha Barks there’s absolutely no chance 🤣
You never know Oliver might win one for Hans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for her not to win an Olivier, the look on her face will be amazing.

• Haha
Cinderella certainly shouldn’t be winning anything for costume or set design 🤣

You never know Oliver might win one for Hans 🤣
Oh imagine! Especially if Frozen wipes the floor with Cinderella! She’d be seething! 🤣

• Haha

Oh imagine! Especially if Frozen wipes the floor with Cinderella! She’d be seething! 🤣
i wanna say frozen is amazing on stage because of that disney budget. but then cinderella has alw and his not lacking funding, just creativity

Reactions: 7

that set looks like a am dram cardboard cut out.

That story about Giles’ book started well… but then became one of the absolute worst cases of cringe ever! If you absolutely must say you’ve met just leave it at “you had just won an Olivier” or “it was at the Oliviers” Hamilton we’re into nominated one time round so everyone would know the year - Jesus Carrie stop 👏 inserting 👏 yourself 👏 you’re 👏 not 👏 the main 👏 character 👏🙄🙄🙄

Especially because, whilst he’s one of the best and most popular drivers, she’s never mentioned him before so I guarantee she saw everyone freaking out when it was spotted and thought “oh I should be excited about this too, let me post this” rather than caring to educate herself enough to actually, you know, be fricking excited 😂 Also I’m literally so so happy about his contract though 😍😍😍
I agree, she’s clearly realised there is a lot of media/fan hype around this change, but has zero insight into what the hype actually is.
She hoping calling it cool is generic enough to sound like she knows what she’s talking about and it’s so transparent. Wish she’d just stay quiet for a bit and then say something when she has some vague understanding of the sport. But hang on… then she’d actually have to watch it ….

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.