Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so carries allowed to go to the frozen press night but she didn’t want oliver or her family going to her press night because “its so much more pressure”

Reactions: 5
Is she really complaining that her time off won’t be time off as she already booked herself in for something…

Reactions: 11
So bloody unprofessional moaning about what is presumably paid work or at least work for her own benefit. Knob.

Reactions: 13
It's literally her own fault for forgetting she agreed to work a job on those days, no sympathy.

Reactions: 7
Just looking at her stories and of course she’s shared her bows again. Such a contrast to the video of the lovely alternate the other day - the cast jumping and clapping and supporting her. Whereas Carrie does her smug bows and the cast literally just stand behind her, not even clapping.

Reactions: 6
at this point i think she is doing the stupid boomerang faces to annoy me !!!

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, working 10-5 and then doing an hours exercise?! How on earth does she manage it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The only person to have ever worked strikes again. 🙄
And yet we have miss jodie steele who can go for a 2 mile run, perform two shows a day and also run her academy and this is most days of the week and here we have Carrie moaning about one piddly little run and another stunt cast job

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is the first person to ever do that. What an inspiration. Yas kween.

She makes me so mad sometimes.

Reactions: 7
Also long long did she spend taking selfies in order to get the “perfect” (in her eyes) quirky face? Pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Having had about 10 hours’ sleep in total over the past three days in a job I’m not even meant to do on the weekend, I can’t say I sympathise with Carrie for having to work 10-5 and still have time for a run.

Reactions: 4
It's literally her own fault for forgetting she agreed to work a job on those days, no sympathy.
I’ve noticed in videos she seems to word her schedule like this a lot. Most of her work is described as “look at me I’m sooo busy, hardworking and productive because I thought I was going to have a day doing casual admin but I completely forgot I had a costume fitting, vial lesson and a whole audiobook to record all at the same time! My agent’s great for reminding me (and getting me the work in the first place), but I’m the hardworking one remember!”

Reactions: 6
I’ve just got off a 12 hour shift where I’ve been on my feet all day. Yet that pales in comparison to Carrie. I just don’t know how she does it! 7 hours work and then doing an hours exercise after? No wonder she’s exhausted! I mean it’s not like she has 16 hours left it in the day to do other stuff right?

I wish she could hear herself, I’m not saying she’s not allowed to be tired, she’s just blissfully unaware of her privilege.

Reactions: 10
10-5??? And then exercise on top of that?? My heart bleeds for her /s

Does she genuinely not realise how tone-deaf she is by making comments like that? Surely she should be posting things like “I’m very lucky to only have to work 10-5, it means I still have plenty of time to exercise and relax all evening. Grateful for opportunities like these!” rather than acting like she’s been on a sixteen hour shift down the mines or something.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just got off a 12 hour shift where I’ve been on my feet all day. Yet that pales in comparison to Carrie. I just don’t know how she does it! 7 hours work and then doing an hours exercise after? No wonder she’s exhausted! I mean it’s not like she has 16 hours left it in the day to do other stuff right?

I wish she could hear herself, I’m not saying she’s not allowed to be tired, she’s just blissfully unaware of her privilege.
Yeah, and it's the fact that she keeps doing this. If it were once, that's one thing, but I think being tired from * all the work she does * is what she posts about the most frequently (except the bows, of course, lol). I've not had to work 12 hour shifts (I salute you and send you good thoughts), but it wouldn't feel natural for me to frequently share that I've worked 7.5 or 8/9 hour days to my friends who maybe work longer and less convenient hours.

Reactions: 3
Did she get paid to show those snippets of the house or apartment or whatever it is? Like all we saw is the balcony and her shoes on the bed 🤢

Reactions: 2
I have to say, I did four hours of video voiceovers last week, and it'll edit down to probably about 90 minutes. It does take a lot of concentration, and is much harder than I imagined it would be before I started doing it. It can be really frustrating as well if your timing is out or your breath catches (and obviously the longer it goes on for the more difficult it gets to get it right, and your intervals between sips of water get shorter and shorter!).

I don't moan on Instagram about it though. 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.