Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really funny she keeps tagging mclaren in her stories and claiming they’re her favourite team. But doesn’t even follow them on Instagram 😂 Follows red bull though? But only one of the drivers? Make your mind up Carrie. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By "two graduates", he means they're both trained, unlike a certain someone? Lmao

This!

Personally Carrie shouldn’t be in the role, it’s stunt casted and shes just oblivious to it 😂 and just calls it ‘star casting’ 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Has Granny Mope got a visa to work in New York so we might get rid of her there? :)

Surely she's not so essential to the show that they'd manage to get an Equity swap for her. So hopefully if it goes to Broadway someone else will open it there?

Watch as she starts posting of her love of NY and all things USA :ROFLMAO:

I'm not aware that ALW owns any theatres in NY that he could stick it in on the cheap, so presumably the finances for a move to Broadway will carry a lot more risk.

Or is he just getting so desperate for bums on seats in London that he's hoping to get Americans to book it when they come to London in the future?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Petition to ban CHF from using any form of insta filter… how many times can she say “1 more go” before tediously continuing to post snoozefest stories of her figuring out gibberish? Brilliant and well thought out content as always Carrie, keep up the great work. Zzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or is he just getting so desperate for bums on seats in London that he's hoping to get Americans to book it when they come to London in the future?
Maybe the marketing people just screwed up and that advertisement was Actually meant to go into a British newspaper 😂.

Also the gibberish filter- I wouldn't be surprised if she filmed a bunch more and only posted the ones she got right.

• Haha
Has Granny Mope got a visa to work in New York so we might get rid of her there? :)

Surely she's not so essential to the show that they'd manage to get an Equity swap for her. So hopefully if it goes to Broadway someone else will open it there?

Watch as she starts posting of her love of NY and all things USA :ROFLMAO:

I'm not aware that ALW owns any theatres in NY that he could stick it in on the cheap, so presumably the finances for a move to Broadway will carry a lot more risk.

Broadway will absolutely ruin her!! The Broadway critics will absolutely rip her to shreds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless the US equity agree to a swap, I see this opening with a whole new cast. It's hard for UK performers to act on Broadway unless there is an equity agreement or a US actor comes to the west end. I don't think Carrie is worth that fight, I could see ALW doing it for a big name draw but she's not even a b+ list celeb here.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea who he is but posted it within the first minute and went back and watched the rest and wish I hadn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Broadway will absolutely ruin her!! The Broadway critics will absolutely rip her to shreds!!
Was just going to say this. If she couldn't hack people on the internet saying she was too big to play Veronica, she will absolutely lose her tit when Broadway critics don't like her.

Reactions: 10
oh no carries back on stage and she’s back to the bow videos

also i couldn’t even get through all of that mans video. don’t know what angered me more the video or the comments

Reactions: 4
Kinda surprised she didn't remind us all that she was the original veronica yesterday seeing as it was September 1st! Also with heathers dropping the video of Christina and Jordan singing dead girl walking we didn't get her 'hey I did I first here's my video!!' narccy tweet.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch Christina and Jordans dead girl walking?
I guess I just feel christina (although I'm not sure I like her much as a person) looks the part much more. Young, innocent looking etc.
She certainly sang it well and no sign of it affecting her voice.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.