Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she’s watching it at work, but we’ve just had literally one of the craziest F1 qualifying sessions I’ve ever witnessed at we’ve not heard a peep from her 😂
Not even a hope Lando is okay post. She's no F1 fan really.

Reactions: 6
Going into it knowing (before the rain) either Max it Lewis was likely to get pole and she had stuck her colours so firmly to McLaren I was thinking it would be interesting to see how she would react to someone who isn’t in her “favourite” getting pole, but yeah you’re completely right at least share something especially when it’s clear from her Q&As that her fans also watch it and have been excited by the fact she does that’s what makes it a bit different

Reactions: 1
I was watching her vlog and when she was singing for a second I thought she was singing Pulled by the Addams family but no, it was I know I have a heart.
Her solos really sound like different musical songs (not her fault! I know!)

Reactions: 3
I think I might see Cinderella when I know that Georgina is on. She shows more acting talent in that posed action shot than Carrie has throughout the whole promo for the show.

Reactions: 7
Georgina looks amazing as Cinderella. The alternative and the covers looks way more suited than the actual main actress. And Carrie believes she’s not a stunt cast. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I do not believe she watched it for this exact reason. Her favourite driver crashes out and has to go to hospital. Yet she then reshares a post from the day before saying mclaren had a good day. What planet is she on. She’s a liar.

just further evidence it’s for the clout.

Reactions: 4
I went to see the tour version of heathers today and it was incredible!!! It also absolutely confirms that Carrie was a stunt cast, as Rebecca Wickes (who is amazing) hit every single of the original high notes in beautiful, dead girl walking and the reprise. Out of the three main UK Veronicas now Carrie is the only one not to hit any of the high notes, and said they were lowered, yet she is still adamant she wasn't a stunt cast!

Reactions: 13
“Why three times? Does he hate me? He hates me *joking laugh*”… Carrie if you knew musical theatre you would know ALW is a sadist to women’s voices, have you HEARD what that man made his Eva Person’s do in ‘A New Argentina’ before we even get to Christine 😂

Reactions: 9
Whenever Carrie posts pictures or videos (on YouTube or social media) of her food, I never see a single fruit or vegetable. I genuinely don’t think she has vegetables with her meals. I swear she just eats crisps, chocolate, doughnuts, and pastries for snacks. And then has really unhealthy dinners with no greens at all. And diet fizzy drinks and coffee. It’s actually embarrassingly unhealthy to eat all of that stuff all the time. And she posts enough about her life for us to clearly see her diet as, remember, if she doesn’t even post to her grid for 24 hours it’s been ‘a while since I’ve posted’. She claims her weight gain is because of the pill. It’s because she eats crap all the time. Running doesn’t take away all of the excess sugars and fats she eats. 🤦‍♀️

Whenever Carrie posts pictures or videos (on YouTube or social media) of her food, I never see a single fruit or vegetable. I genuinely don’t think she has vegetables with her meals. I swear she just eats crisps, chocolate, doughnuts, and pastries for snacks. And then has really unhealthy dinners with no greens at all. And diet fizzy drinks and coffee. It’s actually embarrassingly unhealthy to eat all of that stuff all the time. And she posts enough about her life for us to clearly see her diet as, remember, if she doesn’t even post to her grid for 24 hours it’s been ‘a while since I’ve posted’. She claims her weight gain is because of the pill. It’s because she eats crap all the time. Running doesn’t take away all of the excess sugars and fats she eats. 🤦‍♀️
Right I know Carrie was right to defend the trans community against Macintosh’s comments, but now she’s just unnecessarily trying to get herself ‘blacklisted’ from Les Mis. She could have ignored this comment swearing about a regular employer. I agree that he is an arse but Carrie, there’s debating someone’s harmful opinion and there’s just shooting yourself in the foot.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To play Devil’s advocate a bit with ticket sales, there seem to be several shows in this boat. Come From Away, Mary Poppins, Phantom for example - none have particularly great sales as we head into September and out of school holidays. I think COVID is still very much playing a part and keeping people, both “local” and international, away from the theatre.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My fiancee and I went to see Heathers this evening, there was some screaming but it seemed to be kept to the end of numbers/when the Heathers were first introduced so I didn't think it was too much to deal with like it was in some bootlegs I've seen when Madam was in it. I had wondered if the understudy JD was on as the cast were hyping him up during the bows and I just looked and he was.

Cindermehla is the bottom of our list to see :p But I did see some random flags for it near Leicester Square and that's all the marketing I've really seen.

Reactions: 3
Surprised no one had commented that this afternoon Georgina made her Cinderella debut!

Reactions: 1
If anyone cares about Frozen, currently watching it and my fiancée turned to me and said “Why does Hans sound like Kermit the Frog” so the bad accent is catching. Do I dare ask what they sounded like together in Addams? He sounds…interesting with Stephanie who plays Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone cares about Frozen, currently watching it and my fiancée turned to me and said “Why does Hans sound like Kermit the Frog” so the bad accent is catching. Do I dare ask what they sounded like together in Addams? He sounds…interesting with Stephanie who plays Anna.
Both his American accent and his acting in Addams were as bad as Carrie's. And I'm not so into his singing voice, there's something I can't put my finger on about it that just irks. I like Carrie's voice, but with Oliver, there's really nothing that interests me about him as a performer (ooh, except his dancing)

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that she was allowed to go on. How are they not super strict about any cold and flu-like symptoms?

I had a fever and chills this week which I was fairly certain were not caused by a cold or covid but I still canceled things even after the symptoms stopped because the problem was solved just out of an abundance of caution. Fine Carrie hasn't learned and goes on when sick, but she was posting about it on Instagram why didn't anyone tell her to stay home even if they were certain it wasn't covid??

Reactions: 12
I mean, maybe an unfair comparison, but... the contrast in the singing/acting between these two Hans-es....:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.