Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still plenty of unsold tickets for tomorrow night. Whereas Frozen and other shows only have odd single seats left. Hope madam enjoyed her full house because it looks like there was only the one and only when they gave all the tickets away.

1630644684424.png

Compare with the screenshot of the same night, which I took a week ago (and put in the previous thread). Looks like they have dropped the price of the front row, it was pink last week but now is blue. Or at least the ends anyway. Of course they're probably focussing on shifting the front rows as gaps down there would show on everyone's social media when they post footage of the bows. Less important to fill the Circle.

1630644609047.png

These are from the show's own box office page, most of the agencies seem to sell from the same "live" data these days so are selling the same seats, but it's possible that some of the grey seats aren't sold but are allocated to agencies still doing it the old way and selling blocks allocated solely to them, I don't know.

Reactions: 7
I can’t see them lasting much beyond Christmas.
Thing is from ALW's point of view the economics are slightly more complex because he owns the theatre.
He will still be making money via the theatre hire paid to LW Theatres, even if the show itself is losing money.
So for that reason it may limp on for much longer than it naturally should.
Until he receives a better offer from some other show wanting to use the Gillian Lynne. Or he brings School of Rock back instead maybe.

I've just noticed that his other company website, Really Useful Group which is for the show licensing and global promotion etc, hasn't been updated to mention Cindermehla at all? Haven't even added the artwork alongside all his other shows. Seems a bit of an oversight. It's barely mentioned on https://www.andrewlloydwebber.com/ either. They are not even promoting their own show on their own resources! I guess he maybe did let everyone in his promo team go! Maybe if CHF is reading here she can nudge him to get things updated.

Reactions: 3
The bro is getting discussed in the Strictly thread because of this, and there's not much love for him over there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bro is getting discussed in the Strictly thread because of this, and there's not much love for him over there

I can’t explain it, just looking at his smug face irritates me. I know I’ve said it before but I hope people remember how he claimed furlough when it comes to voting. That family will be even more insufferable if he wins!

Reactions: 15
Carrie was annoying enough trying to grab for attention when Scott was on The Circle (hadn’t mentioned him for ages and all of a sudden became his best friend again). And even more so when Gi was in the castle (literally posting pictures of herself as a kid with Ruthie Henshall and tagging her in it - she didn’t respond), just trying to find any link so she could get attention and make it about her. She is going to be absolutely INSUFFERABLE when Strictly is on. For that reason alone, I hope Tom leaves early but I doubt he will as I would imagine he has a bit of dance experience being in a band and going to theatre school. Because she’s only theatre and Internet famous and not ‘mainstream’ famous, she seems absolutely hell bent on using the reputation of her brother, sister-in-law, and ‘best friend’ to get attention. And she’s not subtle and everyone can see the desperation, she’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Just remember she hates being called Tom from Mcflys sister but I can guarantee she will call herself this and tell everyone at every given opportunity whilst he is in strictly

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just remember she hates being called Tom from Mcflys sister but I can guarantee she will call herself this and tell everyone at every given opportunity whilst he is in strictly
She hates being called “Tom from McFly’s sister” till it fits her agenda.

I think she’s so insecure about it as she knows she owes some of her success to him and she knows she’ll never have the same level of fame. She’s happy to reap the benefits of having a famous brother though when it suits her, like when he’s getting free luxury Florida holidays for the family. She doesn’t have a problem being known as Tom’s sister then 🤷‍♀️😂

4338C956-4FD2-4422-810A-4C29D0071DE7.jpeg
Right, I know this is the illustrators style but what is this?🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Tom will dance to a song from Cinderella for Musicals week on Strictly. Double Fletcher promotion 😳

• Sick
Still plenty of unsold tickets for tomorrow night. Whereas Frozen and other shows only have odd single seats left. Hope madam enjoyed her full house because it looks like there was only the one and only when they gave all the tickets away.

View attachment 742565

Compare with the screenshot of the same night, which I took a week ago (and put in the previous thread). Looks like they have dropped the price of the front row, it was pink last week but now is blue. Or at least the ends anyway. Of course they're probably focussing on shifting the front rows as gaps down there would show on everyone's social media when they post footage of the bows. Less important to fill the Circle.

View attachment 742564

These are from the show's own box office page, most of the agencies seem to sell from the same "live" data these days so are selling the same seats, but it's possible that some of the grey seats aren't sold but are allocated to agencies still doing it the old way and selling blocks allocated solely to them, I don't know.
Remember, agents will have seats that are unsold but greyed out on this seating plan. The reality is its worse than shown here. Ticiet agents allocations will be greyed out.

Reactions: 4
Her sister in law Giovanna has got new gig - podcast with her celebrity friends/fam about what they love about Disney World/reminiscing about their holidays there. It sounds absolutely ridiculous. I mean, how much content will that really give them, sounds like kind of a niche market for guests, no? 😅 And how is it relatable to normal people who don't go to a Disney park/ Disney in Florida every year? I've been to Disneyland Paris once, when I was 14, and I have no desire to go back, or go to the one in Floria.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her sister in law Giovanna has got new gig - podcast with her celebrity friends/fam about what they love about Disney World/reminiscing about their holidays there. It sounds absolutely ridiculous. I mean, how much content will that really give them, sounds like kind of a niche market for guests, no? 😅 And how is it relatable to normal people who don't go to a Disney park/ Disney in Florida every year? I've been to Disneyland Paris once, when I was 14, and I have no desire to go back, or go to the one in Floria.
I'm a big Disney fan but I don't care to listen to other people I don't know personally talk about their all expenses paid holiday 🙄

Reactions: 10
This is potentially the most middle/upper class thing I’ve ever heard 🤣 and yes I agree with @Gorbs completely. I’m a big Disney fan but I don’t want to hear them boast about their free trips. I occasionally watch Disney vlogs and I refuse to watch vloggers on gifted trips as it just isn’t relateable and most of them are really fake

Reactions: 10
Guess who's going to be on it within a month? - Carries old pal Louise Pentland...she's a Disney-aholic. She'll find a way to mention her daughters' love of all thing Disney in the hope of another #gifted delivery. They really have it made, free stuff, no work and include any company you want to work for.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.