Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Did she get paid to show those snippets of the house or apartment or whatever it is? Like all we saw is the balcony and her shoes on the bed 🤢

Reactions: 2

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
It depends on the significance of the role. In the West End I know they have alternates for Christine (and possibly the Phantom) in Phantom of the Opera, and Jean Valjean in Les Mis. Those are the largest roles in their respective shows, they will be on stage most of the time/have a big sing, so they deserve extra rest! They will do set days usually eg. every Friday night, every Weds matinee.
There’s also an alternate for Alexander Hamilton who does Tuesdays, and ETAJ used to have an alternate Jamie who did two shows a week about 3 years ago

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
She sounded so bad during that performance, very out of breath, it sounded and looked like a very amateur secondary school performance.

I wonder if seeing the feedback old ALW will be reconsidering who he chose to be cinders.

I'm glad that heathers gets to close WEL I just hope they absolutely steel the show, I mean the West end run this time was pretty much packed every show and that was even with out little 'miss stunt casted'
I was surprised how short the run was this time. Does anyone know if its expected to return and if it will be the same cast?

churros

Yeah that’s why I mentioned about the corner especially given it’s also the last pint a driver has died at as well which made the W Series crash even scarier - I was just thinking about this! I can literally see her having a big massive IG text story rant about “no women in F1” only for someone else to have to educate her as … there’s W Series and several women working in key roles in the teams… don’t get me wrong still very uneven and needs improving but a literal google would educate Carrie more than her just heading straight to IG

Also, apologies for switching topics, but they’ve just announced the Alt dates for Cinderella
thank fuck for that. i would actually consider seeing it now.

alethophobia

I don’t believe it was planned - I thought I’d seen a post somewhere about it being a late call but I can’t remember where so I might have made that up. It appears Georgina was off yesterday, and Lauren Byrne (1st cover) was definitely off as she was doing a couple of gigs with her band.
wasn’t planned according to georginas story (i love how she’s supportive of a fellow castmate)

Why does she do these live concerts if they cause her so much anxiety? Showing off with the rest of the cast beforehand, looking really excited, when she was actually bricking it, what else have you been lying about Carrie?!
there’s many songs on the track that don’t include cinderella they could’ve chosen from

Attachments

bumblebee1991

Carrie has been active on social media but no mention of her brother on Strictly yet, which is weird considering tonight was the launch show. Is she going to be bitterly silent or annoyingly braggy about it?

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Weight is neither here nor there 🙄
What do you mean ? It's hard to get a leading role as a plus size woman. I dont think she was talented enough for the role and got it cause of her following.

Most leads are extremely fit and active and its part of the job.

Kiwi179

True - though she also went to the Paris one with Pete once, but I think that was his surpise to her because she missed Disney and couldn't take a long trip to Florida. Pete seemed lovely.
Yes I remember watching that vlog. I think she went with Alex Day too and they vlogged themselves round the city

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.
I don't understand how Disney holidays are so expensive.

Is it just because they can charge these stupid amounts?

just go into carries tagged photos and you’ll find the lass, her most recent photo that tagged carrie was her buying another cindermehla ticket.

there’s also a few other girls who have cosplayed the cindrella outfit (but to find th you need to do some scrolling in carries tagged photos)

yeah she had an arrow done under her bra line and made a big thing about having the arrow on her wall

(tattoo:
this is the earliest video i could find of the arrow: )
I always assumed that this arrow tattoo was the tattoo she got covered up with the bird that “no one was allowed to see it was just for her” and then she ended up sharing anyway.

I remember the talk about the bird being so dramatic secretive. It felt like it was just a way to try and get back at pete who went with her to get the arrow done.

“look I’ve replaced you” type thing.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I bought a sweatshirt from Joanie in a sale once, it was Primark quality for £25+

Some of their dresses are pretty but they are made with cheap materials. Not worth the full price.

Poothe

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, what a different vibe this has, the castmates are literally jumping for joy! If I watched this as CHF I would be thinking, 'Wow, even offering chocolate bars for free didn't get me this response...' Georgina looks absolutely brilliant in the costume, congrats to her.
Speaking of chocolate bars, I saw she made a big deal of the giving the cast free snacks again in her latest vlog. Just do it quietly Carrie. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Pixie06

VIP Member
Surely nobody actually asks questions like this? I swear she asks herself these questions. Just seems convenient that she got asked all of these questions within 10 minutes of putting her ‘ask me anything’ story up, especially as her actual engagement on her page is very low for the number of followers she has (as she buys a lot of them). I really think she asks herself those questions.
They asked how you fit it all in, not what are you up too. And guess what Carrie all the other hundreds of thousands of contestants also train and work you stupid annoying dickhead.

Reactions: 1