Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

churros

To echo what's been said about Oliver. Saw Frozen recently and I just thought he wasn't very good. His voice / accent was strange....

Was expecting more.

Reactions: 2

123klp

And now Twitter is hearing about how she needs a Disney trip, got to cover all the socials. It's embarassingly obvious what she's doing :rolleyes:

Also how are you *crying* over it. Some people have never been able to afford to go, take a seat.

ChubbRub

She was gifted something from prime but it wasn't just for cinderella although she did mention it. I don't remember what the other movie or show was though.

FairyOfTheBells

I have to say, I did four hours of video voiceovers last week, and it'll edit down to probably about 90 minutes. It does take a lot of concentration, and is much harder than I imagined it would be before I started doing it. It can be really frustrating as well if your timing is out or your breath catches (and obviously the longer it goes on for the more difficult it gets to get it right, and your intervals between sips of water get shorter and shorter!).

I don't moan on Instagram about it though. 😂

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Oh dear, how is she not embarrassed by that song?? So desperate for their attention i can barely watch anymore
Why can't she just watch it after work? You know, like actual adults have to do if they work shifts/have plans that clash with quali or the race? I guess she's on Instagram obsessively to the extent she wouldn't have the self control to step back in order to avoid spoilers.

Though for someone as lacklustre at her job as she often is, she should be putting the effort into that. Not pretending to support Ricciardo and Norris.
And then she directly follows it won’t several posts about her clothing again with no context, also I’m pretty sure she hasn’t shared anything about the actual win yet (apologies if I’m wrong) just did a hard curve shift over to her own stuff. Yes it’s better than several bowing posts but it’s just so bizzare!