Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t judge someone for having interests and finding new hobbies that they love but it’s something you build on over time not zero to every item of merch in a week
It just bothers me so much that her interest makes zero sense. I cannot believe that she’s actually watching it. It’s not difficult to watch a couple races and get a grasp on some insightful comments. But nothing she says about the f1 ever matches up with what’s actually happening.

Oh god I’ve totally realised she’s going to buy tickets for a race one of these days and it’s going to be unbearable

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand why they used pictures like this. Was this seriously the best picture? Plus, surely it doesn’t take much to adjust dresses like this one to make it fit.
I checked back over the videos I thought Carrie had mentioned Joanie before and turns out the yellow skirt I thought was Joanie was actually Lindybop. There were a couple of tops though that were Joanie though.
the pictures I’ve included are the yellow lindybop skirt, a Joanie top that I actually really like on her but you can find very similar tops at M&S for like £5 probably even better quality at Primark for £3. And a picture from her Instagram which makes me think that Carrie has never spent her own money on Joanie clothes and has always been gifted. Of course it’s affordable when the company gives you the clothes for free!
Her waist looks absolutely tiny in that dress!!

Kiwi179

Eh, let's agree to disagree.

I can't think of another west end lead who goes out this much. Steph and Sam in Frozen rarely go out and genuinely take amazing care of their voices/health. Lucy St Louis in Phantom too, is very protective of her voice. mr overacting Ollie is out constantly, even when Carrie tweets/posts about mental health or feeling anxious. And as I said Ollie in real life has a very creepy vibe to him.
Do excuse my nosiness but have you met Ollie in real life? I’ve never met him but I can’t decide if I like him or not. He strikes me as being a bit intense!

catqueen101

The thing is, she may have gone to Disney every year but it seems to me that’s all she did. She seems to have no experience of anything else. She probably hasn’t been to Greece or Portugal or anywhere you might usually go with your family on a little week away. Has she been to Prague or Budapest or Amsterdam on a little weekend away? She seems to think Disney’s the only trip worth taking. Her view of the world is very small and it only feeds her ignorance.
Literally this didn’t she say she wanted to go and see Australia at some point I’m not being rude but I don’t think she’d like Australia only cus she’s obsessed with Disney and she’d get bored cus there’s not much Disney stuff there, all she does is go to Disney world like it’s good but there must be a point where you’d actually want to visit other places.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Carrie is completely self centered!! She should really be distancing herself from ollie at this moment in time!! Absolutely selfish and irresponsible!!

why does someone need to stop him?
Because he's going out to pretty much the same bar right next to the Frozen theatre (or, like last night, taking an uber with his cast mates) every night when his girlfriend is at home having an anxiety attack over an unfortunate situation. I don't even like Carrie but having met/seen him IRL he comes across as a really weird person. Either they're broken up or he's not that attentive to her.

It's honestly not even insightful? Nor relevant to her collaboration with Joanie? She's trying to be bookish and seem educated whilst failing at both. It's very 'the first line of a UCAS personal statement that your tutor instantly scribbles out.' I tried reading one of her books once but it just freaked my literature grad brain out; stuff like this makes me ask—is she almost 30, or 13?
Oh that made me giggle and cringe about my own ucas personal statement :LOL:

This is probably a stupid question but what does Carrie mean when she says she couldn't hear the track?

I'm not technical with any of this theatre stuff but I thought it meant that she couldn't her the music through her ear piece or whatever.
But now I'm watching all the other WEL performances and I can't see any other performancers wearing an ear piece unless they're the really tiny ones? Or have I got it completely wrong? 🙈

WildBananas

I find it weird that she was allowed to go on. How are they not super strict about any cold and flu-like symptoms?

I had a fever and chills this week which I was fairly certain were not caused by a cold or covid but I still canceled things even after the symptoms stopped because the problem was solved just out of an abundance of caution. Fine Carrie hasn't learned and goes on when sick, but she was posting about it on Instagram why didn't anyone tell her to stay home even if they were certain it wasn't covid??
I know I'm ate to the party on this one, but it's also insane to me that she was allowed in the theatre. Here in Canada, my 3 year old daughter had a seizure and we had isolate in the hospital because she had a tiny fever and threw up once. She wasn't even sick. She overheated.
Knowing Carrie, odds are they did tell her to stay home and she blocked them all.

WildBananas

It’s interesting that she’s posted photos in costume but with a branded cap on. It points to her unprofessionalism to me. For example, BBC productions would never allow that because it’s not “on brand”, even in behind-the-scenes stuff like the Doctor Who Experience, they were very careful to keep things as authentic as they could.

She says “Cinderella is cheering you on” because she, yet again, cannot comprehend that SHE is not the character, she’s simply playing her.
To me, it could also be entirely possible that she does it in costume and refers to herself as the character because she's worried that with the costume, wig and gothic, paper white makeup, maybe people won't recognise her without it, and they'll go "OMG IT'S ALW'S CINDERELLA! Who tf is that blonde chick with the glasses?" and hoping that if they see she's in an ALW show, it'll give her more of an oomf.
But I don't think she realizes nobody really gives a fuck about him anymore, especially after what they were saying during lockdowns, so she should really stick to using Tom as a humble brag.

meelottie

So do you think she is finally watching her first race highlights, or did she see Lando didn't win and decided it wasn't worth it? 😏

bertie272

I’ve been busy this past week (I actually went to see frozen!!) so haven’t had much time and completely forgot to post this tweet I saw from last Wednesday. I just searched the account and funnily enough it’s gone now, but it definitely says something 👀
5491FA8D-02CC-42D5-A5E6-CD8E87AF2BE4.jpeg

flounceandbounce

Possible overly kind reviews aside, what's certain about Cindermehla is that there is zero audience buzz about it. There's nothing in the papers now that the premiere has happened (aside from your article!) and unless you really go digging for it there's sod all showing up on Facebook and Twitter. I'm seeing more buzz about Michael Ball in Hairspray than Cinders, and MB has been doing that for a few months now (as well as doing it years ago too).
Cindermehla just seems to be there; it exists, sometimes people see it, but otherwise? Eh. I was a tad livid when the reviews for it came out as the overwhelming positivity surpassed shows like Chichester's South Pacific (which is absolute art, despite being done on a regional budget) and Anything Goes? It just made no sense.

I guess money (and the threat of being blacklisted by everyone's favourite Tory Lord) talks.

ETA:

So do you think she is finally watching her first race highlights, or did she see Lando didn't win and decided it wasn't worth it? 😏
I'm surprised she even 'watched' the race after Lando went out in Q2. Could picture her tweeting the FIA herself or something equally cringe and age-inappropriate.

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
the thing is Carrie made the situation worse trying to defend herself from a situation that wasn’t that bad to start with and bringing attention to it and having comments floor about how bad the musical is.
I feel she and ALW don’t react well to criticize and seeing the comments about how bad it is on a place AWL can’t control (uploaded by professional third parties) mAde him pissed.

in another note, this was Lauren’s IG today….are they going on again?
Lauren was in Six too, right? They were performing again today so maybe that's it. Nothing about Cinderella again today.