Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AL10

VIP Member
i Love going to see shows but unfortunately for personal reasons I can’t go very often, isit normal to have changing leads in a show? Sorry I don’t know the ins and outs xx

Lilu22

VIP Member
I mean, maybe an unfair comparison, but... the contrast in the singing/acting between these two Hans-es....:

Ooh that’s an interesting accent… Where about in America is he basing that?! If we’re talking about Hans, I quite like Thomas McGuane from the Australian production

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Is Carrie’s role that hard vocally she really needs an alternate? Legit question, I do not know much about music and high notes and stuff

I would have think an alternate would work better on a show like Heathers were Verónica has the high notes and is on stage 95% of the time.
From only listening to the soundtrack I’m thinking the same honestly I’m surprised she has one, could be a COVID thing maybe but while she does have three “big sings” her singsong dialogue in other songs like the Godmother’s song or those she sings with Ivano don’t sound like she’s pushing very hard or out of her comfort zone

alethophobia

Looks like she’s collaborating with Joanie. She posted a picture of some materials the other day (she posted it again on her q&a small over her face saying what she’s wearing tonight is something special and it seems to match)
is this the collab she did a photoshoot for a few weeks ago that she couldn’t talk about (edit; just strolled back and she mentioned a super exciting, year in the making thing happening back in july”)

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
She
Why is she linking to the new Steps album in her stories? I noticed it a few days ago and assumed it was a mistake but she's just done it again. I think one of them was on Gi's podcast recently but I feel like I've missed something. :confused:
She was gifted the Steps vinyl too

binchicken

This is probably a stupid question but what does Carrie mean when she says she couldn't hear the track?

I'm not technical with any of this theatre stuff but I thought it meant that she couldn't her the music through her ear piece or whatever.
But now I'm watching all the other WEL performances and I can't see any other performancers wearing an ear piece unless they're the really tiny ones? Or have I got it completely wrong? 🙈
That’s exactly it! The music cut out from the ear piece she was wearing
I noticed that a lot of other performers had no ear pieces, managed to stay on key and didn’t complain on socials

Just watched, wow that is dire in every way. The terrible costume she has, the dodgy facial expressions, the clumsy choreography, the really bad singing, even the choice of song, why do that one which doesn't give anyone else any chance to shine? Where is the Prince?

And then the weird bit at the end where they come back on just to carry her off, but then she comes out of character to do the little wave goodbye. Just looks bizarre.

I see from the schedule on https://www.westendlive.co.uk/ that they're not getting another go tomorrow (not many shows are this year), but Heathers gets to close the event and take the last slot ...

I feel like ALW is gatekeeping his own musical lmao
It was just a mess (except for the ensemble who were the only decent thing in the whole performance)

Last edited:

alethophobia

I really want to know who the fan is and see this Cinderella dress!
just go into carries tagged photos and you’ll find the lass, her most recent photo that tagged carrie was her buying another cindermehla ticket.

there’s also a few other girls who have cosplayed the cindrella outfit (but to find th you need to do some scrolling in carries tagged photos)

She’ll really big up the arrow dress because her name is Fletcher so she’s made it a thing. Am I right in thinking she has that tattoo? And she had it on her wall in the old flat right?
yeah she had an arrow done under her bra line and made a big thing about having the arrow on her wall

(tattoo:
this is the earliest video i could find of the arrow: )

Last edited:

salatblader

VIP Member
I think it’s even more highlighted now having seen Georgina’s bows. She seemed a lot less smug and just genuinely so excited to be part of the company, even doing the curtsies and the weird “come forward guys” thing.
Where did you see her bows?