Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LylaJovana

Why is she linking to the new Steps album in her stories? I noticed it a few days ago and assumed it was a mistake but she's just done it again. I think one of them was on Gi's podcast recently but I feel like I've missed something. :confused:

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to stop Oliver from going out to the same bar(s) every night after the show with his cast mates. I've seen him so many times there now it's getting a bit weird. Always has the weirdest vibe about him.

I believe the arrow is under her bra strap but I think it’s the other side to the big bird. I always just assumed the big bird was to cover up the tattoo of “Little One” the black bird with a quote from On the Other Side across it’s wings because, and Carrie has even admitted this herself, that tattoo was pretty crappy quality wise and also from a boom which was essentially a fan fiction for her and Pete so I’ve always guessed the arrow was just in the other side, but you may be right
You’re right, I’ve just looked it up. It’s on the wrong side!

BabyOctopus

Her ankles are ruined, she's said so previously. How does she think she can do a marathon and not get injured? Surely that would be jeopardising Cinders, but then again, they are used to covering at a moments notice. Sounds like she is becoming more and more of a liability.
Maybe that's her plan. Then she'd have a legitimate reason to get out of Cinders, and her fans will still love her.

alethophobia

Interesting that he’s doing that when his partner’s at home in the midst of a meltdown/anxiety attack.
oh, i assumed that he met up with carrie after shows and they went out together, but then thats my assumption from a 30 second stage door video that someone tagged carrie in last sunday

(i don’t want to post the fan’s insta on here so here’s 2 screenshots)

Attachments

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I can’t wait for one particular superfan to buy the whole Carrie clothing range and then wear it every time she goes to see Cinderella, tagging Carrie of course. It would actually be a slight improvement on the Cinderella costume she currently wears to the theatre.
I have a feeling i know who you're on about! 😅

kev1974

VIP Member
after doing frozen i can definitely see oliver not being a fan of a disney wedding. i think that’s 1 of the only things that i like about oliver; he doesn’t make the characters his playing apart of his personality.
It seems to be all the rage at the moment for someone in the cast to be proposed to on stage during the curtain call.

I'm holding out for one of these two to be crass enough to invade the other's stage and do it one night. Might actually get Cindermehla back in the press. Think of the headlines!

flounceandbounce

She only went and bought the ugliest Mclaren merch to exist (IMO — the Gulf x Mclaren range is being restocked super soon, and is so much nicer).

Lilu22

VIP Member
You can find it on Spotify, and no, not really. This episode was just basic exposition and a tiny bit of an ego fest.
Thank you! Haven’t even started listening but I really dislike the picture she’s used for the cover. The hair makes me think of Annie

The way she’s talking is very ASMR, like it’s not how she normally talks?

Last edited:

alethophobia

i just watched the westend live performance and carrie just sounds more and more out of breath as the performance goes on

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Where did you see her bows?
Georgina reposted a lot of stories when she debuted, you could see the cast really hyping her up, Ivano jumping with happiness while she walked into the stage, it was honestly super cute.

Christina sings the original key or the Carrkey for Dead Girl Walking?

ChubbRub

I’ve been wearing Joanie clothes for a good few years. It’s a bit pricey but they always have sales and codes at least once a month I’ve never paid more than £25 for a dress and I absolutely love them . This is the first collection they’ve ever done that I don’t like one thing in it. So childish and awful patterns. Also , I’m really not one for size shaming because I’m a lady blessed/cursed with a huge arse and big boobs and a relatively small waist it’s partly why I love Joanie, but the website says she’s wearing a size ten . Am I just being really mean ? They’re clothes are very much a very accurate fit I’m really surprised she’s a 10. Maybe I’m just being awful, I also don’t really care about people in general saying they’re a smaller size than they are but not if they are advertising and getting a cut of the profits. 😬 people might get the impression their sizes are more generous than they actually are.
Carrie said on instagram that she wears a size 14 in their dresses and 16 in the Jumpsuits.

I wonder if that's their standard model size and they just didn't change it? She posted a link to the FAQ page when someone asked if they're working on more inclusive sizing where they detailed why that's not currently possible but they hope to some day when they've got the funds. On the page they explained that they create their clothes on a size 10 and then size up and down accordingly.

(Side note: in the reply she said they're working on bigger sizes but the FAQ page that she linked seems to say they are not actively, currently working on it but hope to some day. Bit weird to say one thing and provide a source that says something else.)

A million percent. I know she’s stayed there at least twice. She vlogged it in 2018 with Celinde and stayed again in 2019 with Oliver but didn’t vlog because she wanted to appreciate it more or something along those lines. But you’re totally right, she doesn’t know how the real world works at all. It’s infuriating that she’s given £11,000 holidays on a plate with all these perks the general public don’t seem to get. I’ve said it before but influencers seem to think they’re bigger Disney fans then everyone else because they go so frequently… and their trips are gifted! Of course they go more than the average person when luxury holidays are handed to them!
Exactly!! And we all know that Carrie is the biggest Disney fan there is. Ugh.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I love the way Luke looks at Christina, there’s a genuine bond there. Not like with Carrie and Jamie.

Also, how old is Jodie?
I know right! They both worked on bat out of hell together ☺

In answer to your jodie question im pretty sure she turned 30 this year