Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’d love to know how they can afford multiple tickets for multiple trips very close together. They’re not even the cheap ones up in the gods either!
I reckon she’s spent around £1000 on tickets! It’s just insane!

Reactions: 3

Kiwi179

The post that Stephanie McKeon's husband made about his wife and the Frozen opening night is so, so, so adorable. It's in another universe compared to Carrie's. However to be fair it's not like Oliver was gushing about her originating a role in an ALW production. However spending more time talking about your collaboration than Frozen or Oliver in posts about Frozen opening is just incredibly tactless and icky.
I read it and it’s so lovely! The contrast is crazy. His post was just pure praise and pride. No ego and making it all about number one! I think Carrie could take a leaf out of his book.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
I was watching her vlog and when she was singing for a second I thought she was singing Pulled by the Addams family but no, it was I know I have a heart.
Her solos really sound like different musical songs (not her fault! I know!)

I can’t imagine Carrie being a mum. She’s too immature and still has a high school mentality. But if she does become a mum, she would be insufferable with her bragging about how she’s somehow done 8 shows a week, written a book, gone on a run, vlogged, and looked after a child (not humanly possible to do without a lot of childcare help but her parents would have her kids a lot). ‘I don’t even have time to go to Disney anymore :(

Fun game: what would she call her kids? I’ll go with Winter Joy Fletcher and Hugo Wish Fletcher.
Lmao could you imagine Tom or Gi's reaction if she had the audacity to complain about that stuff?

This just came up as a sponsored ad from Joanne and JESUS she looks decades older than she actually is!
Oh god, why can't she just accept that she's not a model?

alethophobia

Really off topic but the guy with the facial hair on the right is fit 🤣🤣 Does anyone know if he covers Prince Sebastian?🤔🙈
that’s vinny coyle, he plays arthur

edit: here’s some photos of him from the official cinderella instagram to make your day

Attachments

• Heart

flounceandbounce

They’re v sensitive on TheatreBoard towards criticising performers. I think that they may have had a scare with litigation at some point.
You can’t really post anything without one of the Mods stepping in!
Ah, that makes sense. They're all, "I can't believe the vitriol aimed at Carrie," and I wasn't aware having genuine criticisms of the way someone conducts themselves online was vitriol, but to each their own. The extent some posters are going to defend Ben Platt's casting in the DEH movie was also kind of wild, claiming nepotism had no part... But anyway, I mustn't go off on a tangent.

alethophobia

if you wanted to buy the whole collection it would be £748. personally i can’t afford it and they don’t sell my size (im a 24-26 mattering on the item)

• Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Has Granny Mope got a visa to work in New York so we might get rid of her there? :)

Surely she's not so essential to the show that they'd manage to get an Equity swap for her. So hopefully if it goes to Broadway someone else will open it there?

Watch as she starts posting of her love of NY and all things USA :ROFLMAO:

I'm not aware that ALW owns any theatres in NY that he could stick it in on the cheap, so presumably the finances for a move to Broadway will carry a lot more risk.

Or is he just getting so desperate for bums on seats in London that he's hoping to get Americans to book it when they come to London in the future?

• Haha

alethophobia

well at least she’s self aware that she looks like a librarian, don’t know about rest of the statement.
1377D372-3A34-49B9-A312-01B81F107B48.jpeg

• Sick

aurora01

My fiancee and I went to see Heathers this evening, there was some screaming but it seemed to be kept to the end of numbers/when the Heathers were first introduced so I didn't think it was too much to deal with like it was in some bootlegs I've seen when Madam was in it. I had wondered if the understudy JD was on as the cast were hyping him up during the bows and I just looked and he was.

Cindermehla is the bottom of our list to see :p But I did see some random flags for it near Leicester Square and that's all the marketing I've really seen.

EmCheese

VIP Member
Just been to see her insta story bows, her courtesies and bows are just cringeworthy.

Really looked like the chorus dropped their hands as quick as they could when she came out for her bow 😂

• Haha

SWEETLIFE99

Have to say not overly impressed with Les Mis yesterday, sound issues notwithstanding.
Getting fed up of hearing the same arrangement of On My Own/ Dreamed a Dream.
Also the new Fantine did not sound great.
Sorry to derail, .

Reactions: 2

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Is Carrie’s role that hard vocally she really needs an alternate? Legit question, I do not know much about music and high notes and stuff

I would have think an alternate would work better on a show like Heathers were Verónica has the high notes and is on stage 95% of the time.

FairyOfTheBells

I've only seen the pictures/clips and the listened to the soundtrack, but I thought the whole town was colluding in keeping it "fairytale-esque" so people would come and visit. It's obviously set in a fairy tale reality for dragons and a three-headed sea witch to have existed in the plot, but I suspect the rest of the fairy tale land has moved on and is more modern.

I'm not saying you'd leave Belleville and turn up in modern day Paris or anything, but I do get the impression that they're artificially imposing some parts of the look. Belleville's the fairytale world's equivalent of the Black Country Living Museum, but they live it full time!

babygoats

Do you think she makes Oliver sing "Love is an open door" at home as if to practice, and it gets supper awkward at the proposal part?

• Haha

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Oh what are you like, Carrie! You’re so funny and quirky! A bucket on your head? You’re so different, not like other girls! Only you would do something so quirky as wear a bucket on your head! 🤪🤪🤪

Edit - the comments are so cringey, I’m getting so much second-hand embarrassment
not only that but the official Cinderella IG replied to someone there
7F6B017A-D5FC-4EE4-8114-95F7B1EBB8F0.jpeg

Like??? Do they do that in all their actors or only stunt casted ones?

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Yep, McLaren just won 1 2 so just warning all the non F1 fans that the obnoxious “McLaren fan” is now going to go through the roof 😂