Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee1991

Has Carrie learnt nothing from the pandemic??? Stay away from people if you’re ill, regardless if it’s covid or not. Does she want to ruin Oliver’s (and everybody else’s) first week at Frozen?? Not to mention the show she’s actually in herself. She has such strong FOMO that she will selfishly go to work and make others ill just so she can be in the limelight. If I had a cold and had to be off work and knew that my partner was in the same line of work, I’d keep my distance!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Poothe

VIP Member
I know it’s been said before but she really is so obnoxious with the bows and silly curtseys and the raise of the arms to allow the other cast members to come forwards. There is no grace or humility. It’s so unattractive.

Buckiarty

I wonder if Tom will dance to a song from Cinderella for Musicals week on Strictly. Double Fletcher promotion 😳

• Sick

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Also, under the comments of her post there's so many comments saying "we didn't know there was anything wrong" etc, I get that she didn't have the best performance but she should've either not paid any mind to it on her socials or just done one post saying 'yeah it was crap but im moving on' it's all a bit Streisand Effect now.

nymeria

Someone needs to tell her that this doesn’t come off at all… it looks like the actress is being smug, not that the character is being sarcastic.
Yes, Carrie, you hate attention, you sure do.
How is it acceptable to bow mockingly, isn't that like... very disrespectful towards the audience?

• Heart

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
Cringed so hard I turned inside out watching her singing her little supportive jingle. What’s the sudden obsession with F1 all about anyway?

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member

Here you go! 😊
Damn, her hopefuls on action on the comments is really sad.

Watching the Heathers WEL videos, candy store had way worse audio than Cinderella and in my opinion sounded worse than Carrie, but you don’t see them making a drama out of it like Mrs Carrie “like Cinderella, my mistakes are not my fault” Fletcher.
(Based on the plot of how Cinderella destroying Prince Charming statue led to Sebastian having to get marry and when Sebastian tells Cinderella it’s her fault she goes no it’s not and that’s the end of it, as far as I remember she never apologized to him by her actions and he just ended up singing about how he is in love with her)

nymeria

I saw two people fist fighting by the Les Mis theatre but I didn’t become a total fucking drama queen 🤷‍♀️
It's a good thing it was you and not her who saw that, or else she would have not had other choice than quit theatre altogether and what would the West End be without our heaven-sent prodigy Care Bear?

(I'm particularly petty today, sorry)

• Haha

bumblebee1991

Carrie was annoying enough trying to grab for attention when Scott was on The Circle (hadn’t mentioned him for ages and all of a sudden became his best friend again). And even more so when Gi was in the castle (literally posting pictures of herself as a kid with Ruthie Henshall and tagging her in it - she didn’t respond), just trying to find any link so she could get attention and make it about her. She is going to be absolutely INSUFFERABLE when Strictly is on. For that reason alone, I hope Tom leaves early but I doubt he will as I would imagine he has a bit of dance experience being in a band and going to theatre school. Because she’s only theatre and Internet famous and not ‘mainstream’ famous, she seems absolutely hell bent on using the reputation of her brother, sister-in-law, and ‘best friend’ to get attention. And she’s not subtle and everyone can see the desperation, she’s so embarrassing.

bumblebee1991

I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to be ‘different’ or ‘quirky’. I used to be like that when I was 11.

Rosielee

Lol, Carrie in the first episode of her podcast: "I've done some book videos on my YouTube channel in the past few months, but they don't get as many views as my other videos because my audience comes for the theatre content".
No, Carrie, many of us joined before you started in musical theatre, back when your videos were more creative and fun/interesting. Your taste in books and how you "review" them is what makes your book vids boring.
Remember when she branded herself as ‘your older sister’

• Haha
  • Sick

nymeria

There's loads of actresses in their late 20's and early 30's playing teenagers in theatre, Carrie is not the first one. I think Christina is 29 now. The thing is you have to at least *pass* as a teen from a distance, Carrie doesn't and she didn't either when she was in Heathers.

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
At least Carrie has no children to leave vicariously through!
Could you imagine how insufferable Carrie would be with a brood?? She'd have them in adverts fresh out of the womb, put them into acting school as soon as they can toddle then complain about the cost, she'd 100% want them in Chitty at the same age she was when she was first in Chitty so she could do a soppy post like "2 generations of Jemimas"

bumblebee1991

Is she covered in butterflies in Cinderella? I know she has the butterfly necklace but I don’t think I’ve heard her mention being covered in them.
Does she know that butterflies were already a symbol of rebirth and freedom, they didn’t ‘become’ that when she became Cinderella? They’ve been a symbol of that for hundreds of years, not because Miss Hope Fletcher went back into the theatre after 18 months.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hobbitsies

Honestly her F1 fangirling screams not like other girls to me. Dear lord.

I bet she won't be happy when she realises the price of Silverstone tickets. They hand them out free to Tom Cruise, I doubt Carrie from a failing musical will make the cut.

Kiwi179

Just remember she hates being called Tom from Mcflys sister but I can guarantee she will call herself this and tell everyone at every given opportunity whilst he is in strictly
She hates being called “Tom from McFly’s sister” till it fits her agenda.

I think she’s so insecure about it as she knows she owes some of her success to him and she knows she’ll never have the same level of fame. She’s happy to reap the benefits of having a famous brother though when it suits her, like when he’s getting free luxury Florida holidays for the family. She doesn’t have a problem being known as Tom’s sister then 🤷‍♀️😂