Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee1991

She’s been out for a run and has popped home to have some water and go to the toilet… why is she telling us this??

Imagine if we went on Instagram, or anyone for that matter, and were like ‘Hi guys, just been to the post office. I’ve popped home to get some bags as I’m now about to do a food shop. Just letting you know.’ Like, just live your life, stop telling us every TINY boring detail about your day. Nobody gives a shit that you’ve gone to the toilet and drank some water. We all do it. 😂

Reactions: 12

EmCheese

VIP Member
But surely, if she knows she suffers bad anxiety from performing outside of a theatre- why not let one of the understudies take the gig?? There were plenty of understudies and swings on stage throughout the weekend!
No way would Carrie give someone else the spotlight!!!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
But surely, if she knows she suffers bad anxiety from performing outside of a theatre- why not let one of the understudies take the gig?? There were plenty of understudies and swings on stage throughout the weekend!
It would of been lovely to have seen Georgina's take on Cinderella

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
So on brand of Carrie to share something about Tom on Strictly but then immediately follow it with a story reminding us that SHE had a bad day. It's all about HER, guys!

Also, if I were WEL I would be so pissed at her slagging them off and blaming her poor performance on them. She's going to burn a lot of bridges if she's not careful.

• Haha

ChubbRub

I find it weird that she was allowed to go on. How are they not super strict about any cold and flu-like symptoms?

I had a fever and chills this week which I was fairly certain were not caused by a cold or covid but I still canceled things even after the symptoms stopped because the problem was solved just out of an abundance of caution. Fine Carrie hasn't learned and goes on when sick, but she was posting about it on Instagram why didn't anyone tell her to stay home even if they were certain it wasn't covid??

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I personally could see her playing Heather Duke. She’s known for just playing herself in all the roles she performs and H Duke is the perfect fit. She’s a mean girl who had jealously issues and projects her insecurities onto others. It’s a perfect fit right?
Oh absolutely!! She has major Heather Duke vibes, also it'll probably be the only green she gets to wear on the West end 😉😂

• Haha

flounceandbounce

I could see AWL being the one reacting and wanting the videos down, but again - it was such a tiny thing for him to react to. Carrie shouldn't have gone on and on about it and made it a thing. If she hadn't mentioned it, I definitely would not have noticed anything was off in the performance.
I think this is the thing. I watched it and was a bit off-put by the very flat 'I won't play your game', but I'd kinda just chalked it up to what I had expected of Carrie anyway, from what I've heard about the show. Was I going to talk about how lacklustre it was outside of this thread? Definitely not.

Did she then go on and on, digging herself a hole and then chatting that shite about writing a book about WEL? Totally. Which brushed me the wrong way. If she'd been quiet, had some introspective thoughts about "well today sucked, but tomorrow will be better" and put her goddamn phone down for an afternoon, this would've all blown over.

Poothe

VIP Member
It’s interesting that she’s posted photos in costume but with a branded cap on. It points to her unprofessionalism to me. For example, BBC productions would never allow that because it’s not “on brand”, even in behind-the-scenes stuff like the Doctor Who Experience, they were very careful to keep things as authentic as they could.

She says “Cinderella is cheering you on” because she, yet again, cannot comprehend that SHE is not the character, she’s simply playing her.
You’re so right. Very unprofessional behaviour especially as she’s literally begging for freebies at work and in costume.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I think what she's trying to say is ' please can someone pay for me to go to Disney?! Even though I can afford it myself Id rather you pay like last time! I'm such a hard done by jar working woman, I deserve a holiday!!'
I really don’t get the Disney obsession adults have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
West End Live really isn’t a great representation of any performer, the sound outside is always subpar and everyone oversings to make up for this and to hear themselves over their track. That aside, this didn’t persuade me to see the show. It looks dull. I don’t get it.

I still don't think it was Carrie demanding the videos were removed, I think it was someone higher up, which contributed to her anxiety. It was a bad promo for the show all round, and with them struggling to sell tickets, I think the PR team probably had to act and Carrie's gone into a tailspin about it.
I agree. I don't think she's enough of a diva to demand that they get taken down, as I think she's smart enough to know that could come back to haunt her.

However, I think the decision to take it down was BECAUSE of her reaction to the performance. Not entirely, but partially. ALW or one of his higher minions probably saw her social meltdown, thought it was bad for PR because Princess Carrie can do no wrong, and tried unsuccessfully to remove any evidence of her being a regular actress who makes mistakes as opposed to some kind of musical deity.

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
It’s the way she went from not mentioning F1 to being decked out in merch 2 weeks later.. it’s so cringeworthy to witness 😂😂😂 her poor nephews are probably like fuck off and get your own hobbies you’re embarrassing us 😂

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Nearly every other musical theatre actor I follow: Shares reels and posts of the emotional opening of Wicked due to the audience reaction to the return of a beloved show
Carrie: yes but have you seen this millionth video of my bow?

God the girls from Six don’t even share megasixes this much 🙃🙃🙃

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
I mean tbh Jodie is playing the same teenager character and she doesn’t pass as one at all.

also is this true or is carrie-true?
View attachment 765180
Sounds like BS to me, I’m pretty sure London’s principle Hamilton went to see his alternate’s first show back when they opened in August to show his support. I’ve seen quite a few actors say they’ve done it on Twitter or Instagram

kev1974

VIP Member
I think we need a "THE MOUTH (TM)" tag to go with "THE FACE (TM)" to cover her other common facial expression lately.
Perhaps THE FACE is restricted to on stage and THE MOUTH is restricted to dressing room antics.

1631164554773.png

Anyway I haven't sought them all out but the Frozen reviews that have crossed my newsfeed this morning have been glowing.

• Haha