Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redmist

Her ankles are ruined, she's said so previously. How does she think she can do a marathon and not get injured? Surely that would be jeopardising Cinders, but then again, they are used to covering at a moments notice. Sounds like she is becoming more and more of a liability.

Reactions: 11

thisiscat

Chatty Member
I saw the clip on YouTube last night and thought ‘meh’. At the beginning I wasn’t sure if she had missed the first word or if her mic wasn’t turned on straight away. Generally she sounded okay and the bit where she lost it wasn’t that bad. It was only for a small section and she managed to get it back. If she hadn’t highlighted it on her stories I probably barely would have noticed it. I just think they chose the wrong song to represent the show. They should have done 2 songs if they wanted to show the ensemble as well. I think it should have been It Has To Be Her for the ensemble and I Know I Have A Heart or Far Too Late for Carrie. It’s a shame there isn’t a proper duet for Cinders and the Prince because a song like that would have been perfect. Carrie has a thing about telling the world about things and drawing attention to things that she doesn’t really want attention on.
I feel for her if she did have a panic attack preventing her from doing yesterday shows. She has been vocal about her anxiety in the past- she’s even mentioned being tested for bipolar due to her brother being bipolar. The way she worded her instastory does make me wonder if something else happened though because her anxiety wouldn’t really be a cause to write a book about what happened at a singular performance. Either that or it became bigger in her head as the anxiety manifested.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she sat scrolling through all the comments on the YouTube video knowing what she’s like on her socials. It’s so self destructive and she needs a proper therapist to help her, if she has one they are doing a terrible job at helping her!

Kitt

VIP Member
Why would anyone ever want to hire her again after her behaviour this weekend? Her ego is her downfall every day but this is very public and unnecessarily dramatic.

LitNerd

Chatty Member
As soon as Carrie sees the Frozen bows tonight it’ll kill any desire she’s had to be either Anna or Elsa, I’ve just seen a video and they do their bows together (think Elphie and Glinda in Wicked) but they do this really cute part where l, rather than gesturing to each other for an individual bow, they swap sides (as in who is on the right will then be on the left) and bow together again - I can’t see Carrie daneing to audition for a role that won’t even give her a solo bow 😱😂🙃

• Haha

LitNerd

Chatty Member
be prepared for a “I wanted to make sure there were clothes for everyone because I can never find any that suit ME because I’M a *shouts* plus sized woman/actress, author, vlogger didn’t you know!” Insta story/rant in 3… 2… 1….

*By no means saying this is a bad thing or wrong in principle, and yes the clothes should be as inclusive as possible, nothing wrong with those priorities I’m more pointing out Carrie’s self-insert, all about me attitude*

Lilu22

VIP Member
Is she really complaining that her time off won’t be time off as she already booked herself in for something…

queequeg19

Carrie didn't sound any worse than she did in the theatre. She's was very meh at the New London. Honestly, she's making this whole charade about herself and how everything was an attack on her.

It was a weird song to pick anyway. It's not an emotional ballad and it's not a bop you can dance to.

flounceandbounce

Welp, I guess Carrie's... whatever it is... is on-going. Unless I've missed something and Georgina is typically scheduled for Sunday shows, but I thought it was Wednesdays until October.

LitNerd

Chatty Member
I have a sketching commission based on Carrie’s Cinderella so now have to spend weeks staring at reference pictures of her in costume, pray for me 😂

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Did anyone see the absolutely joyful bows that Georgia Tapp took when she went on for Carrie?! They were at the end of the post Carrie just put on her stories. Sooo lovely to see, and the cast are thrilled for her!

bumblebee1991

Omg I started watching WEL’s Love is an Open Door and I CAN’T. Steph sounds like a Disney Princess and then Oliver is like ‘I LoVE cRaZY’ in voice that almost sounds like Goofy. What the hell is up with his accent?

bumblebee1991

Honestly Carrie could rob a bank and her fans would still defend her 🙄
‘She has had a lot on her mind and the pandemic was difficult for everyone, she wasn’t working in the theatre for over a year! And banks are really unethical anyway and I know she’d give a lot of it to charities! Maybe don’t judge someone without knowing their story!! In a world where you can be anything, be kind. 😌

Last edited:
  • Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I really don’t get the Disney obsession adults have 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same here, I mean I'm close to Carrie in age and go to Disney world almost every year as we have property over there and family but I don't make Disney my personality, yeah I like Disney but I'm not like Carrie I'm not a disney adult 😅😅😅 Disney adults are a different breed of people! Disney adults are just basically Karen's but with Minnie ears on

• Haha

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Wouldnt WEL be the perfect chance for the show to highlight a new song from the show, show off the ensemble and other cast? I can’t think of any other song from the show having not been but it’s like an artist only ever playing one song from the album and expecting everyone to buy tickets to the tour?
I watched a lot of the other performances from WEL on YouTube as they showcase a few of the songs from each show but to only have one song and one character it doesn’t exactly draw in a new audience

This!

Personally Carrie shouldn’t be in the role, it’s stunt casted and shes just oblivious to it 😂 and just calls it ‘star casting’ 😂😂

Long time lurker, first time poster. Remember when she had a meltdown over someone calling her out for not being able to read sheet music (and not properly trained) and called it "elitism"? And then proceeded to say that someone's "privilege" was showing when they suggested she learn it? Does she not know that there's youtube videos that teach you how to read? As someone who's been reading since childhood, she was being so ignorant. Just because others can't learn doesn't mean she shouldn't.

Lilu22

VIP Member
I’m really sorry but them carrying her off at the end just looks like a sack of potatos

• Haha