Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. So tone deaf. People are working out how to stay warm this winter and these two need a massage.

Reactions: 4
Seriously. So tone deaf. People are working out how to stay warm this winter and these two need a massage.
Totally agree. These two obviously have nothing else to do in life apart from Gym, lunch, walk, massage and free meals. It all sounds good on paper but they have no family relationships, their "friends" are fake and would you want to be with manchild 24 hrs a day listening all his pathetic honnneeeeeee, look at diz, amazzzzzzzing. It's all for the gram. Working out who to scrounge off next and where your next freebie is coming from. If she were to kick him to the kerb today, who has she got? Michael Davis, Nina and a couple of others. A lot of her "friends" are people she air kisses at events. No thanks, I will stay as I am surrounded by a loving family and good friends. You can't buy those.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed on being tone deaf, Sergio is always inadvertently filming the servants and workers in the background of these videos. I don’t think he thinks about their lives at all while they are earning an honest dollar, unlike him. Pretty sure they don’t tip properly either.

Oh dear. Reading from a notebook that someone flips for them.
That is hysterical, they are promoting a .......... PILLOWCASE 😂😂😂😂😂

You have to hand it to them, nothing is too trivial for them to plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what is worse - the matching pjs on these two clowns, the hideous makeup barbielips is wearing, Sergayo's odd shaped face or the mere fact these two nutjobs are actually trying to sell whatever is in those boxes. This is the same couple that are in the company of royalty a few weeks ago! It also goes to show how incredibly desperate they are for money!!

Agreed on being tone deaf, Sergio is always inadvertently filming the servants and workers in the background of these videos. I don’t think he thinks about their lives at all while they are earning an honest dollar, unlike him. Pretty sure they don’t tip properly either.
This fraudster loves to film the lovely staff that unfortunately have to take care of these two wannabes. It makes me furious when he flaunts the fact that he is getting VIP treatment when in actuality he is a nobody that takes advantage of everyone. Without her connections and friends he would be exactly what he is - a nobody! Can't wait to the day this is all over and he is sent packing or he has moved on to another. These types of people and relationships end up crashing and burning as they both are alike!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her face in that photo😅she looks really pissed off about something. Maybe she saw Sophie’s latest post from her lovely country getaway, with her new man - whom she now calls her partner - could they be getting serious! CS will be boiling with rage 😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
I thought the same about Sophie. She said he is taking her away on Christmas night to New Zealand. I remember Caroline lording it over Sophie in one of her first podcasts saying oh you have to meet someone blah. I bet she never thought, she would land someone good looking AND rich.

Reactions: 7
I don't know what is worse - the matching pjs on these two clowns, the hideous makeup barbielips is wearing, Sergayo's odd shaped face or the mere fact these two nutjobs are actually trying to sell whatever is in those boxes. This is the same couple that are in the company of royalty a few weeks ago! It also goes to show how incredibly desperate they are for money!!

This fraudster loves to film the lovely staff that unfortunately have to take care of these two wannabes. It makes me furious when he flaunts the fact that he is getting VIP treatment when in actuality he is a nobody that takes advantage of everyone. Without her connections and friends he would be exactly what he is - a nobody! Can't wait to the day this is all over and he is sent packing or he has moved on to another. These types of people and relationships end up crashing and burning as they both are alike!
And those pjs are freebies from their trip to Viva Mayr in Austria earlier this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait what! They are already back home ?! I wish I didn’t care why they went away but of course we will find out but no first class seats to show us just him pushing her on a trolley like the classy bird that she is in the airport. How sad their life must be …

Reactions: 3
Wait what! They are already back home ?! I wish I didn’t care why they went away but of course we will find out but no first class seats to show us just him pushing her on a trolley like the classy bird that she is in the airport. How sad their life must be …
So they went to Joburg for lunch and massages in the sun?

Reactions: 1
That is hysterical, they are promoting a .......... PILLOWCASE 😂😂😂😂😂

You have to hand it to them, nothing is too trivial for them to plug.
They are the biggest joke from Dubai to London! Trying to act like they are this jet setting couple with unlimited funds and partying on yachts and extravagant dinners but the reality is they are peddling everything from dog food to pillowcases! This "dream home" they keep bragging about is still nothing more than a building site- despite them filming the lack of progress for months now!

And those pjs are freebies from their trip to Viva Mayr in Austria earlier this year
They are just gross!

I thought the same about Sophie. She said he is taking her away on Christmas night to New Zealand. I remember Caroline lording it over Sophie in one of her first podcasts saying oh you have to meet someone blah. I bet she never thought, she would land someone good looking AND rich.
OMG- I am loving the fact Sophie has hit the motherload!! Good for Sophie - unfortunately that opens her up to these two to mooch off of her for every free thing they can get.

Last edited:
OMG yes I laughed so hard, you can hear the pages turn and actually see someone flip the script. IQ28 focusing so hard on trying to read you can see his eyes dart from left to right....dumb ass

• Haha
I see Sergio’s not managed to get to Qatar for the big match. I expected him to fly there by PJ with full VIP treatment being the big ‘player’ that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Sergio’s not managed to get to Qatar for the big match. I expected him to fly there by PJ with full VIP treatment being the big ‘player’ that he is.
Ha ha I laughed when I saw there is a player for Spain who is 18, and has been playing for Spain for the past year.

if Sergio was such an important Spanish footballer, yes surely he would get the VIP treatment, especially from Dubai. Just shows, she is the one with all the contacts not him.

Reactions: 6
Lie number 1) building a hotel??
Lie number 2) IQ was in Real Madrid for 7 years?? So how does she calculate that then? Means he started at 14?? 😂 😂 😂
"prodigal son"?? "golden boy"?? 😂 😂
"she takes advantage of his money not him"???
I had to stop, I couldn't take it anymore. You can just tell she's full of contradictions. First she says he met her when she was divorced then later on she says the opposite.
So did you guys see the story yesterday where she or he says someone wants to pay $1000 a week to see her feet? 🤮. Then you see her practicing holding things between her toes.. so classy. Her friends must be appalled honestly.
So attached 2 pictures that totally contradict what she said.
Exhibit A) "working from home".. Nothing wrong with that..but lying in bed like that, building a hotel 😂
Exhibit B) she said in the Podcast IQ went on to do an MBA "however long it took him to do it" but the idiot can't write the word comparison?? Wtf does "comparation", which totally means something else coming to do here??
I have a really hard time believing that she can't see how dumb he is. It's just not possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
Lie number 1) building a hotel??
Lie number 2) IQ was in Real Madrid for 7 years?? So how does she calculate that then? Means he started at 14?? 😂 😂 😂
"prodigal son"?? "golden boy"?? 😂 😂
"she takes advantage of his money not him"???
I had to stop, I couldn't take it anymore. You can just tell she's full of contradictions. First she says he met her when she was divorced then later on she says the opposite.
So did you guys see the story yesterday where she or he says someone wants to pay $1000 a week to see her feet? 🤮. Then you see her practicing holding things between her toes.. so classy. Her friends must be appalled honestly.
So attached 2 pictures that totally contradict what she said.
Exhibit A) "working from home".. Nothing wrong with that..but lying in bed like that, building a hotel 😂
Exhibit B) she said in the Podcast IQ went on to do an MBA "however long it took him to do it" but the idiot can't write the word comparison?? Wtf does "comparation", which totally means something else coming to do here??
I have a really hard time believing that she can't see how dumb he is. It's just not possible.
She’s 47, then 46!

He’s with me for money, lol!
He has his masters… and degree from UCI!!!

Reactions: 1