Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg here we go again with those damn balloons 🙄.. Which 47 year old woman actually likes to receive balloons like a kid ? And a stuffed dog and a single rose from the gas station? Really?

I seriously think IQ28 is mental..he said last night it's his favorite day of the year but the way he's so clingy to her is just not normal. It's really making me think Mommy issues. Even she calls him Pépé le Pew and he was going to be all kissy kissy with her the whole day 🤢.

What has he in store for her tonight? Which hotel was he able to get a comp from? Ritz Carlton this time? We already know in advance that he won't be spending anything out of his pocket...
---

On an other note we need to create a new thread...can anyone do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how she is not repulsed by him, 🤮🤮.

Initially, she would have been flattered that a young dude was proclaiming his lust for her, but now, what the heck does she see in him, he is just so, so cringe and one of the most unattractive men ever, despite the fact that physically he should be attractive, but there is nothing at all about him, he has absolutely no sex appeal or charisma or personality.

I think when she finally gets 'THE ICK' it is going to be a mega ick, I bet she won't even be able to say his name. As others have said, I think he will be utterly vile and vindictive when the inevitable happens.

Reactions: 8
He has taken her on a blagged n tagged boat ride. She is gushing saying hasn't he done so well with the flowers :rolleyes: He is staring and sucking upto her with his gormless fake smile:sick: There is no way on this earth manchild has paid for those flowers. If I were the PR of the boat company I wouldn't be happy with him taking the credit for her "gifts". She has also put the tag where you ask her a question so you can't even read it:rolleyes:
They are working overtime trying to create this fake narrative of a happy loved up couple. We believe you Caroline 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s ok I think she has the Ick and is repulsed by him and his ridiculous boat and tacky balloons and teddy! So cringe! Screenshot of her with the ick from his movie of them on the boat he goes to kiss her and she turns her head away hardly the look of someone in love she def finds him so bleeping annoying she is just trying to work out how she is going to kick him to the curb and reinvent herself again! Also read his post as we know MBA man can’t spell he is such a douche bag! He also say first valentines married in Dubai ?? Didn’t they get married at Christmas the year before so duh this is your second married valentines (happy to be corrected ) No idea how to make a new thread here I’ll google !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s ok I think she has the Ick and is repulsed by him and his ridiculous boat and tacky balloons and teddy! So cringe! Screenshot of her with the ick from his movie of them on the boat he goes to kiss her and she turns her head away hardly the look of someone in love she def finds him so bleeping annoying she is just trying to work out how she is going to kick him to the curb and reinvent herself again! Also read his post as we know MBA man can’t spell he is such a douche bag! He also say first valentines married in Dubai ?? Didn’t they get married at Christmas the year before so duh this is your second married valentines (happy to be corrected ) No idea how to make a new thread here I’ll google !
Oh my goodness, there is so much in that caption to pull apart. He admits the had an affair as he met the love of his life 4 years ago, Caroline announced her separation end of 2019. The spelling and grammar mistakes, oh my goodness, I would be here all night dissecting it, but I actually have a proper job to go to and would be up all night doing so. How can people not see through him???? She will absolutely wipe the floor with him when it all goes pear shaped. She is savvy enough to reinvent herself, him, not so much. Look at how she slams Cem and he was super private. I cannot wait for the car crash to begin.

Oh and no mention of why they are not skiing with their children and family.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, there is so much in that caption to pull apart. He admits the had an affair as he met the love of his life 4 years ago, Caroline announced her separation end of 2019. The spelling and grammar mistakes, oh my goodness, I would be here all night dissecting it, but I actually have a proper job to go to and would be up all night doing so. How can people not see through him???? She will absolutely wipe the floor with him when it all goes pear shaped. She is savvy enough to reinvent herself, him, not so much. Look at how she slams Cem and he was super private. I cannot wait for the car crash to begin.

Oh and no mention of why they are not skiing with their children and family.......
I think I made a new thread

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yikes, I just looked at the photos of DubaiMiguel, he is absolutely shocking looking! I must admit, I have previously wondered if DubaiMiguel and IQ27 had something going on and CS was the cover for moving him to Dubai.
I don’t think DubaiMigeul is in the closet? Doesn’t seem he gives a rats arse what people think so why hide?