Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who hasn’t watched their stories they are apparently friends with Frank lampard ! Don’t these guys (Frank , nick candy ) watch barbie and IQ28 stories and see how thirsty they are !! There is a clip where she is talking over Christine and Sergio is in the back ground talking to frank about how his life is perfect but couldn’t catch it all as barbielips fog horn voice distracts! A day in the life of Caroline never disappoints she gives us so much amusement 😂

What in the hell is this !! The pause before she reply’s 😂😂 And the leg slap at the end ! Couldn’t upload a video but the reel is on his feed or maybe hers
All the signs that she's going to dump him eventually are staring him in the face and I can't fathom how he's so unaware of that fact. This is his first "real" relationship but even so you'd feel it in your gut that something isn't right.

Reactions: 2
An older woman is the best option for him. how could he ever support a woman/wife and children his own age? he has nothing to offer. He is jobless. He probably hasn't applied for any job in Dubai - doing what? back in the day, boys like him would try and work in property in Dubai. That's about all he could do - something like showing property. I have to give it to him though. He has this lifestyle that he aimed for. I would love to know the backstory - when he came to Dubai, where did he stay? a hotel? a shared flat? how did he get a residence visa? was he doing visa runs before he got married? so many questions!

Also Caroline's hair is the worst. Meanwhile, Sophie is still living her best life in the countryside!

Reactions: 6
An older woman is the best option for him. how could he ever support a woman/wife and children his own age? he has nothing to offer. He is jobless. He probably hasn't applied for any job in Dubai - doing what? back in the day, boys like him would try and work in property in Dubai. That's about all he could do - something like showing property. I have to give it to him though. He has this lifestyle that he aimed for. I would love to know the backstory - when he came to Dubai, where did he stay? a hotel? a shared flat? how did he get a residence visa? was he doing visa runs before he got married? so many questions!

Also Caroline's hair is the worst. Meanwhile, Sophie is still living her best life in the countryside!
Yes Sophie is living It up I’m asuming as she tags bamford in everything now she is with a bamford heir maybe Jo bamford . Regardless it will be annoying the hell out of Barbie!

I think her boyfriend is called Mark? didn't realise he was the Bamford family. Sophie seems deliriously happy. honestly I will never forget Caroline in the podcast lecturing her how she needs to meet someone!

She probably sponsored him as an employee 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg … this tan …classy …
They must be very busy at their jobs to be able to drop everything and go on holiday again 😜
Her credit card has to be maxed out by now, I wonder what mug will be footing the bill this time.

Her credit card has to be maxed out by now, I wonder what mug will be footing the bill this time.
It will be interesting to see who they are scrounging sorry holidaying with. I doubt they have paid for their own flights.
It’s a tough life. They were at the spa this morning, obviously a freebie as it was tagged, then the massages at home, again tagged and then a mad dash to get on a free holiday. That spray tan is a blooming joke!
Imagine being one of her children. They have gone to school this morning and then their loving mother has ditched them again for a free holiday by the time school finished. Manchild will love going away on another freebie at the drop of a hat as he has no responsibilities or job. Failed pool boy is winning at life 🙄

• Haha
It beats me why anyone would WANT to give them any freebies? I dont get it!!!! even a meal. Its madness. So sad and you are right, they come home from school and she isn't there or poor long suffering Cem has to break the news that even if they are with him, she has gone off again. He may not have a conventional job, but IQ28 sure is doing a good job of unemployed grifter to be a pool boy one minute and be living in Dubai with no job the next. I wonder if she gives him pocket money? seriously! an allowance.

It beats me why anyone would WANT to give them any freebies? I dont get it!!!! even a meal. Its madness. So sad and you are right, they come home from school and she isn't there or poor long suffering Cem has to break the news that even if they are with him, she has gone off again. He may not have a conventional job, but IQ28 sure is doing a good job of unemployed grifter to be a pool boy one minute and be living in Dubai with no job the next. I wonder if she gives him pocket money? seriously! an allowance.
She's definitely giving him an allowance, I doubt his parents are pitching in. Imagine having such little self respect that you have to pay a man to be with you. It's such a boring life, they only have each other and their mutual narcissistic traits. Every hustle is her and her desperation to be famous.

Reactions: 3
I noticed over the weekend they went out for a buffet lunch and manchild was filming her walking up and down the buffet whilst she was saying how fabulous the food was and look there is so much to choose from! I find it hard to believe that she has to stoop so low for a free lunch. Surely they won't pay her as well. The numbers at the restaurant aren't going to double just because her and her manchild are there. It makes no sense to me why anyone would give her a free meal:unsure:. On another topic Yasmin, her daughter is now working at the Glasshouse, the other Caroline from RHOD, new beauty business venture.

I know that Ritz Carlton hotel, it is more of a business hotel in downtown, it's not where you would go for a weekend or to spend your holidays. Kris Fade is/has been the ambassador for the Ritz Carlton on Jumeriah Beach, its where he had his free wedding, and that is where you would stay if you were going there on holiday or for a weekend brunch.

They are staying at the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. She has tagged two men kbedrosian and Chad Waterhouse. I have no idea who they are but kbedrosian is friends with Larsa and Shiva so that must be the connection.

Reactions: 1
I noticed over the weekend they went out for a buffet lunch and manchild was filming her walking up and down the buffet whilst she was saying how fabulous the food was and look there is so much to choose from! I find it hard to believe that she has to stoop so low for a free lunch. Surely they won't pay her as well. The numbers at the restaurant aren't going to double just because her and her manchild are there. It makes no sense to me why anyone would give her a free meal:unsure:. On another topic Yasmin, her daughter is now working at the Glasshouse, the other Caroline from RHOD, new beauty business venture.
It wasnt a Ritz Carlton they stayed in it was the St Regis downtown

Reactions: 1
But didnt he not even play one game for Real Madrid? Didn't that come out on Watch what happens next? he never actually played a game for Real Madrid? He should give a masterclass in grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The can group who represent Peter Andre are now representing Manchild. 🤣🤣🤣
What the heck are they representing him for? He is an unemployed lying grifter!

But didnt he not even play one game for Real Madrid? Didn't that come out on Watch what happens next? he never actually played a game for Real Madrid? He should give a masterclass in grifting.
I think I have played more soccer then this scam artist did. This is just one of the many lies they use to get in with the upper echelon of society. The fact is he basically has done nothing his entire life but latch onto a middle age drunk going through a mid life crisis.

The can group who represent Peter Andre are now representing Manchild. 🤣🤣🤣
He is so gross!

"Daan daan daan"!!
His "billa" and his "outdoor sour".
"It's crazy" 😅😅😅😅
Oh dear what poor soul did they swindle a free place to stay! These two have to keep up the appearance that they can do all these trips or she won't be asked back to RHOD. He is so annoying his damn camera!! Clearly she knows that people with money don't have to post every event or dinner they go to. What the hell is she doing now that her friend (cough, mealticket) is no longer with Cosmesurge? I would imagine her face is going to start to melt anyday. That was her lifeline!!!

All the signs that she's going to dump him eventually are staring him in the face and I can't fathom how he's so unaware of that fact. This is his first "real" relationship but even so you'd feel it in your gut that something isn't right.
That is why his annoying ass doesn't leave her side. He is frightened to death that she will dump him for someone else. This fool will do anything so he doesn't have to go to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha