Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do tell!! Can someone post? I love those snarky comments they get.
Here are some from his “did you know in South Africa you can find places like this” tick tock about a luxury hotel or wherever they went . The comments crack me up he is such a douche bag! .

Last night he was out with his dodgy looking crypto boys !

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Here are some from his “did you know in South Africa you can find places like this” tick tock about a luxury hotel or wherever they went . The comments crack me up he is such a douche bag! .

Last night he was out with his dodgy looking crypto boys !
He just shows how ignorant he is

Reactions: 5
This one is 😂🤣😂
What a complete joke this asswipe is! Love the snarky comments though- I am down for reading people slam him. He is complaining about "clothes that don't fit" ummm- maybe dumbass if you bought new clothes instead of wearing outdated clothes from 10 years ago they would fit? Just a suggestion. I am sure that was sent out so that some fool would comp him new stuff to wear. This fraudster doesn't even have money to buy new clothes even gets those for free. I guess Barbielips drew the line in the sand and said he had to buy his own. In one of youtube videos she gets mad at him because he is wearing her jacket and she tells him to quit wearing her clothes and get his own! Living for these two to turn on each other and she badmouths him like she does Cem!!!

He just shows how ignorant he is
Absolutely the dumbest and out of touch with reality! No way this moran got an advanced degree from anywhere that is a credited university. He can't write a complete sentence properly. She has to act like he is some "knight in shining armour that is such a wordly intellect that is traveled the globe and hands out wisdom to anyone that listens. In reality he is dumb ass wannabe soccer player that made his mission to find someone just like her to live off of and gain access into the world he couldn't get into with her. I dislike him now far more than I dislike her- and that is hard to do. Just seeing his fake open mouth smile makes my stomach turn. Swear to you- if I was in the desert dying for water and Sergayo came out with water for me- I would throw it in his face instead of drinking it...........he is absolutely gross!

She must understand how she comes across surely?
Not only does she know how she and her broke arse unemployed husband come across like two gross savages- but she could care less what she says or how she treats people. Two terrible people that absolutely deserve each other!

Lie number 1) building a hotel??
Lie number 2) IQ was in Real Madrid for 7 years?? So how does she calculate that then? Means he started at 14?? 😂 😂 😂
"prodigal son"?? "golden boy"?? 😂 😂
"she takes advantage of his money not him"???
I had to stop, I couldn't take it anymore. You can just tell she's full of contradictions. First she says he met her when she was divorced then later on she says the opposite.
So did you guys see the story yesterday where she or he says someone wants to pay $1000 a week to see her feet? 🤮. Then you see her practicing holding things between her toes.. so classy. Her friends must be appalled honestly.
So attached 2 pictures that totally contradict what she said.
Exhibit A) "working from home".. Nothing wrong with that..but lying in bed like that, building a hotel 😂
Exhibit B) she said in the Podcast IQ went on to do an MBA "however long it took him to do it" but the idiot can't write the word comparison?? Wtf does "comparation", which totally means something else coming to do here??
I have a really hard time believing that she can't see how dumb he is. It's just not possible.
Love your break down Joan- as always you are spot on!!! Yes, I remember her saying on that damn podcast that they are building a hotel. I translated that into them throwing up some tents in the desert and calling it a hotel. What experience do they have in building hotels? Other then not paying for anything and using the staff as servants they have no experience. Nothing says "lazy, incompetent, fraudsters," then these two laying in bed with laptops acting like they are successful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Strangely, Sophie is doing a tour of CS old home in the UK, which is now empty, did they not sell it ?

. I never watched LOL, but did read about the comparison of their new build home compared to her UK house, and my god that is a HUGE difference. I imagine IQ28 won't be too happy that CS is also sharing it on her stories, really emphasises how different her lifestyle is with him. Did her and Cem own a house in Dubai or did they rent?

Reactions: 2
Looking at her stories and saying she loved that home and misses it I can only imagine she does she had it all (we don’t know it all but she did on the outside ) and then threw it away for that two bit idiot: their relationship reminds me of movie stars who spend months together filming think they have fallen in love and break up their families or relationships only to then go duck that was just lust! Spend a crazy Locked up (like she did in Covid ) time and you think you fall in love ! I too can’t wait for the show down and how this plays out! She will save it for TV I’m sure she is so calculated . He will be vicious though he says she is “horrible human” but he is you can tell !

Reactions: 4
Typical behaviour 🙄
Oh how I love when people call these two con artist out on their behavior........

Looking at her stories and saying she loved that home and misses it I can only imagine she does she had it all (we don’t know it all but she did on the outside ) and then threw it away for that two bit idiot: their relationship reminds me of movie stars who spend months together filming think theyWhe have fallen in love and break up their families or relationships only to then go duck that was just lust! Spend a crazy Locked up (like she did in Covid ) time and you think you fall in love ! I too can’t wait for the show down and how this plays out! She will save it for TV I’m sure she is so calculated . He will be vicious though he says she is “horrible human” but he is you can tell !
You are so right.....she was so stupid for giving everything up for this fraudster! He lied and stalked her all the way to Dubai and she was stupid enough to fall for it. Barbielips tried to sell this freeloader to all of us by saying he was so handsome and successful! When he first appeared on the gram most people probably though he was some young wealthy guy who traveled the world. It took about a milisecond for most people to see him for what he is. She will never get rid of this leech as he knows to much about her and he would be the type that would run his mouth. Also, I am sure she told him if they have a kid- she will not stop partying and will leave the kid with him. We all know his ass isn't going to sit home with a kid while she is galivanting around town being the town lush. I have said this before - I would spend eternity being miserable with Cem then 5 minutes with this punk!

I honestly don't think so. These two have told so many lies to sell their story that I think now she cannot remember what is truth and what is fiction.
She is a pathological liar that tells inconsistent stories all the time. Just ask her how old she is- you will get 5 different ages!!

Last edited:

Last night he was out with his dodgy looking crypt boys !
I bet those Crypto men are "grooming" him to get CS and Manchild to invest with them. They can see he isn't intelligent and probably believe they have money. They are obviously wrong.

Reactions: 1
I bet those Crypto men are "grooming" him to get CS and Manchild to invest with them. They can see he isn't intelligent and probably believe they have money. They are obviously wrong.
Absolutely and I'd bet he's into all kinds of fraudulent stuff, he's a devious and cunning little tit. Hope she has her passwords well hidden.

Today they were showing the previous home and the new home. its a semi (I know that has been mentioned here) but its half the size of her previous house in Dubai. I had to laugh when he said our house. No, it was Caroline's house and you moved in. He irritates me so much - laying about in bed "working" in his wife beater vest. Just who is he working with on what and what kind of work? is he sending emails? doing spreadsheets. liaising with investors? he can't spell, write, etc.

Reactions: 3
He really has no shame, wasn’t her ex paying for that house! I wonder why Caroline has bought such a modest home. Maybe she has bought in the UK as well. She had what is legally classed as a ‘long marriage’ in the U.K. and x 3 school aged kids, and she seems to have not got a decent home to live in out of her divorce. (Compared to how she was living before.) Also why marry again so fast, and affect any settlement or maintenance. All a bit strange and ill advised.

The latest YouTube video has them take the boys to Madrid to "meet the family"! IQ is wired to the moon he's that excited, he does the usual nonsense about how " crazy" and "hamazing" the hotel is, yadda yadda🥱 He has his uncle set up a projecter in a garden to watch episode 6 of the show, she's pretending to be embarrassed because it's about it's "about sex"! She doesn't hide her disrespect for his family as she lounges around on the bed and meets his mother in a dressing gown and a face mask!! At lunch she sits apart from everyone else, like a stroppy teenager. I feel for the boys, Aaron clearly doesn't want to be there, but that clearly doesn't faze her and she whoops for joy when she finally gets rid of them to resume her life with her favourite tweenager. She's truly despicable.

Attachments

The latest YouTube video has them take the boys to Madrid to "meet the family"! IQ is wired to the moon he's that excited, he does the usual nonsense about how " crazy" and "hamazing" the hotel is, yadda yadda🥱 He has his uncle set up a projecter in a garden to watch episode 6 of the show, she's pretending to be embarrassed because it's about it's "about sex"! She doesn't hide her disrespect for his family as she lounges around on the bed and meets his mother in a dressing gown and a face mask!! At lunch she sits apart from everyone else, like a stroppy teenager. I feel for the boys, Aaron clearly doesn't want to be there, but that clearly doesn't faze her and she whoops for joy when she finally gets rid of them to resume her life with her favourite tweenager. She's truly despicable.
OMG Barbielips looks so frekin miserable on this trip. Is she opposed to sitting on furniture like most humans do? This lush only knows one position and this is laying down. The only time I see these two fraudsters actually sitting is when they are feeding their faces with a free meal. You can see that Dirty Juan grew up in a much lower income bracket then she is use to- just look at the furniture in the house. The bed she is laying in isn't a kind size so she can't flop around with room like she normally does with dogs, food, papers, clothes,etc. She looks so big and bloated! This women has put on some major lbs in the past year. THe boys look so out of place and cant imagine what they do all week to entertain them. I hope she realizes that her freeloading husband has no friends so they won't be getting any free hand outs on this trip. You know his lying ass is going home for christmas- so I guess she had to go with him for the obligatory visit ahead of that so she doesn't get the lashback when she post he is not sharing chrismas with her. The only thing worst then seeing these two document every second of their live is that I am following it. Damn,

He really has no shame, wasn’t her ex paying for that house! I wonder why Caroline has bought such a modest home. Maybe she has bought in the UK as well. She had what is legally classed as a ‘long marriage’ in the U.K. and x 3 school aged kids, and she seems to have not got a decent home to live in out of her divorce. (Compared to how she was living before.) Also why marry again so fast, and affect any settlement or maintenance. All a bit strange and ill advised.
Bloated Barbielips has no shame for anything or anyone. She actually thinks that people are buying this new life she has found with this grifter. The townhome they are moving in to is nothing more than a starter home for couples just starting out or retirees that are downsizing. She blabbed on and on last year that she needed a big home because her kids were with her and she needed the space. I am telling you they will be on top of each other!! Townhomes don't have the square footage that single family homes have. They only reason she married this con artist was he was tired of being called a toyboy- or so she says. I think he gave her an ultaminum either marry me or I am leaving. Of course she can't have him leave her and be photographed with another cougar. I am waiting for the day my boy Cem meets and marries someone with money and has another family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Save yourself the agony of looking at Dirty Juan's instastories from today- I will do a quick recap (cough, novel)! Somehow they are now at the Ritz in Dubai in the company of people I have never seen before- they both smelt new money and made a beeline for this unaware couple. The best is slimy Sergayo making all kinds of distored facial features after consuming a bit of wassabee with his sushi. Obviously our world traveler palate hasn't sampled it before. My 11 year old nows that wassabee is hot! Somehow they are eating a dinner (room service no less) before actually going to dinner. Translation: they can't afford dinner later so they will order a baked potatoe to split. Idiot dirty juan has to film the room service because well after all they can get room service from the ritz and we peasant can't! Aren't they so special..............The worst is her trying to pose sexy for pool boy but she acts up (cough, drunk) and tries to act cute. So I guess they moved out of IQ's childhood bedroom and onto the Ritz. After all they have a reputation to uphold!

Reactions: 1
For anyone who hasn’t watched their stories they are apparently friends with Frank lampard ! Don’t these guys (Frank , nick candy ) watch barbie and IQ28 stories and see how thirsty they are !! There is a clip where she is talking over Christine and Sergio is in the back ground talking to frank about how his life is perfect but couldn’t catch it all as barbielips fog horn voice distracts! A day in the life of Caroline never disappoints she gives us so much amusement 😂

For anyone who hasn’t watched their stories they are apparently friends with Frank lampard ! Don’t these guys (Frank , nick candy ) watch barbie and IQ28 stories and see how thirsty they are !! There is a clip where she is talking over Christine and Sergio is in the back ground talking to frank about how his life is perfect but couldn’t catch it all as barbielips fog horn voice distracts! A day in the life of Caroline never disappoints she gives us so much amusement 😂
What in the hell is this !! The pause before she reply’s 😂😂 And the leg slap at the end ! Couldn’t upload a video but the reel is on his feed or maybe hers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Right, so he puts their crystals out to get energy from the sun (on a cloudy day), but he can only name two of them! He's really is as thick as twoplanks🤪
Look at how dumbass spells Crystals. This numbnuts can't spell simple words but we are to believe that he has an advanced degree in business? Not only is he lazy but he is a dumb as a box of rocks!!! She really got a prince didn't she!!

What in the hell is this !! The pause before she reply’s 😂😂 And the leg slap at the end ! Couldn’t upload a video but the reel is on his feed or maybe hers
Oh look she is dressed like hooker barbie!!! Welp, you can tell Cem was the moral compass in that relationship. How come I never see anyone else wearing these cutout dresses? The cutout hooker dress shows her bloated stomach and the long blonde is hideous. How is it possible that she is out in public in Dubai with half of her clothes missing? I have yet to see her dressed in a age appropriate outfit. I guess Sergayo likes her dressing like women his age dress. They both are just plain gross!!

WFT???????? They are so wierd......yuck!

Right, so he puts their crystals out to get energy from the sun (on a cloudy day), but he can only name two of them! He's really is as thick as two short planks🤪
Yup, sounds about right crystals and vision boards - that's how they plan on paying bills.

Last edited:
  • Haha