Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people do it in Dubai as it can be cheaper than flying directly to your final destination with Emirates/Etihad.
The Dubai GVA route is one of their most expensive routes in business and first, it is often 3 times more expensive than the Dubai / UK route.

It's from this Summer when they dropped the boys off to Camp.

If she's really going for a new face, isn't 46 too young though? I'm 38 and always figured a face-lift would be when I'm in my 50's.
I'm speculating it's a new face but it's maybe just a simple boring little trip and nothing comped so nothing to show πŸ˜‚
And they just posted it now ? idiots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
@jo
The Dubai GVA route is one of their most expensive routes in business and first, it is often 3 times more expensive than the Dubai / UK route.

And they just posted it now ? idiots
I posted it because we were talking about them going on a trip !

Reactions: 1
I am glad of the break from those two tbh. I am spending too much time hating on him because he really, really gets on my nerves lol lol lol

Reactions: 4
I am glad of the break from those two tbh. I am spending too much time hating on him because he really, really gets on my nerves lol lol lol
Phew! I thought I was the only one πŸ˜… he irritates me more than her, and that's saying something!!

Reactions: 5
@jo

I posted it because we were talking about them going on a trip !
Ah okay, i misunderstood, i don't follow them anymore, so thought it was recent, i depend on you for the updates and thank you so much for doing that ! I just can't stomach their repetitive crapola, so I only visit their page when there is something worthwhile posted from you all here.

I thought I was the only one! It's really more him than her in the end. His idiotic accent, idiotic verbiage, idiotic open mouth smile, idiotic clothes, idiotic carrying the cup in front while filming.. OK enough you guys get it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Phew! I thought I was the only one πŸ˜… he irritates me more than her, and that's saying something!!
Haha I wrote the same thing! In the end this thread is an emotional support system πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again with the carrying the cup πŸ™„. I knew he wouldn't be able to control his Instagram thumb addiction. He must be dying to just share every second of his day..must be CS that told him to put a lid on it. He would never make that decision himself knowing how immature and attention seeking he is.
I'm still convinced it's for a procedure though, thus the quiet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
That explains the black out, security. SA is not the place to flaunt your wealth. Surrogacy tourism isn’t possible in SA, you have to be SA domiciled for it to be legal.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she would have another child, she doesn't bother with the three she has so why add another? Can you imagine manchild being a manny? She would be off out n he would literally be left with the crying baby!

I don't understand why she would have another child, she doesn't bother with the three she has so why add another? Can you imagine manchild being a manny? She would be off out n he would literally be left with the crying baby!
Maybe she'll have one, give it to IQ, and he can run off with Michael Davis and raise it! He'll have plenty of time on his hands now that he's left Cosemsurge πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Maybe they have decided to go for egg donation, which I think is legal in SA. I have heard it is getting popular now that Eastern Europe is not as accessible anymore.

haha, I think HE would be the crying baby, can you imagine how insanely jealous he would be if she started to have a life that didn't include him.

Maybe she'll have one, give it to IQ, and he can run off with Michael Davis and raise it! He'll have plenty of time on his hands now that he's left Cosemsurge πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
The funny thing is, this is not beyond the realms of reality ! :) :)

• Haha
Maybe they have decided to go for egg donation, which I think is legal in SA. I have heard it is getting popular now that Eastern Europe is not as accessible anymore.

haha, I think HE would be the crying baby, can you imagine how insanely jealous he would be if she started to have a life that didn't include him.

The funny thing is, this is not beyond the realms of reality ! :) :)
Definitely wouldn't be a surprise.

Have a think when she was last sitting at home one evening with her kids. Formula 1, loads of events before that night after night (with him in the naff suit). Now she is away. Its astonishing. No family dinners, no time with your mum. Those poor kids. The boys are going to have huge problems. I hope Cem steps in.

I will have to download TT again. I agree with comments above, her children never see her. I feel for them so much.