Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the death of the Queen which has been on the news throughout the entire world- wouldn't you think rubberlips would have taken the opportunity to show off all her connections to royalty she claims to have had. Remember all the bragging about her traveling in those social circles? That would have been a great opportunity for her to show her extremely wealthy followers (her words from the reunion) Instead she is treating everyone to her doing a somersault on her bed, feeding a lizard ( i think that is what it is) selling new line of jewelry and some random man walking down the street saying he is poor. Oh, she announced that she is down with the kids apparently she is one of the most searched in the region. tiktokmania . This is what she wrote. Does anyone even know what that means? At what point is a intervention appropriate because she has to be close to needing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
.I find her very tone deaf overall. Could she not be sharing something about the upcoming funeral? Who is her target market? I don’t think many 20 somethings would follow her. Not when she is dressed like a teen and being a TikTok influencer. I’d have more respect for her if she talked about menopause or ageing parents or teenagers. All I see is a woman desperately trying to hold onto her youth and an unhealthy marriage where he tries to control her and has regular toddler tantrums?

Reactions: 9
Here in the states rubberlips fellow castmate from LOL the Viscountess Julie Mantagu is on television as the royal correspondent for the funeral today. Seeing how classy, polished and well spoken this women is and comparing her to rubberlips just shows how far she has gone down the rabbit hole. And to think she had the nerve to speak so nasty to Julie during the show mostly because of jealously and the fact she is an American. What a shame that she trashed herself up because she could have been the one to be doing this reporting.

.I find her very tone deaf overall. Could she not be sharing something about the upcoming funeral? Who is her target market? I don’t think many 20 somethings would follow her. Not when she is dressed like a teen and being a TikTok influencer. I’d have more respect for her if she talked about menopause or ageing parents or teenagers. All I see is a woman desperately trying to hold onto her youth and an unhealthy marriage where he tries to control her and has regular toddler tantrums?
Beautifully said! I just posted about her fellow castmate from LOL being a royal correspondent here on the television shows in the States. Had this women not become so trashy and ill mannered that would have been a job for her. I like how you mentioned who is her target market. You are so right as no one in their 20's even knows who the hell she is and she is old enough to be their mother! She won't allow herself to represent women her age because her adolescent unemployed giglio husband (?) won't go for that. I said before he is calling the shots in this relationship. This is a unhealthy relationship where he has her changing her looks to fit his teenage fantasies. I am all for leaving a marriage if you are no longer happy in it and you have tried to work at it. She made it very clear that she had no intentions of going to therapy to try and save her marriage to Cem. Even that is acceptable. But to end up marrying someone that comes to the table with absolutely nothing but lies- just shows how messed up her judgement is.

Reactions: 7
They're at Dubai Miguel's, where he's hosting a "funeral for the Queen party". 😳🥴
Hmm, not sure why I find this very tacky but I do. Okay, have a viewing party for a royal wedding- sure that sounds like fun, but a funeral especially one that seems to be centered around such pomp and circumstance seems trashy to me. Maybe I am just being picky. What I find ironic is how she bragged on LOL about how she knew the royal family, blah, blah, blah so you would think she would have been extended an invitation to the funeral. It looks like she the only inner circle she is in these days are a bunch of nobody's that are using her for whatever they can get. Can you imagine Dirty Juan going to the funeral? Now that would be worthy watching!!!

Reactions: 8
He is something else the IQ27 when he picked her up holding a glass of water and she spilt it all over him he face was like thunder he just glared at her and smacked the kitchen roll out her hands horrible human is him not always her !!
As for a funeral party bad taste but then we know she has no taste and is vile ! Gone are the days when I loved her on LOLnow she is some bloated has been dressing like a tween!
Sorry not sure when that all came from 🤣

Reactions: 8
Hmm, not sure why I find this very tacky but I do. Okay, have a viewing party for a royal wedding- sure that sounds like fun, but a funeral especially one that seems to be centered around such pomp and circumstance seems trashy to me. Maybe I am just being picky. What I find ironic is how she bragged on LOL about how she knew the royal family, blah, blah, blah so you would think she would have been extended an invitation to the funeral. It looks like she the only inner circle she is in these days are a bunch of nobody's that are using her for whatever they can get. Can you imagine Dirty Juan going to the funeral? Now that would be worthy watching!!!
I'm sure some British families/friends living abroad got together to watch the funeral today. It's just the way he called it a "funeral party" is distasteful.

Reactions: 3
I have seen my sixteen year old niece and her boyfriend acting more mature then these two. The irony with her is that she portrayed herself on LOL as very wealthy, cultured, running in the right circles of society, even bragged about knowing members of the royal family. We American's that watched her on the show ate that right up because of our fascination with royalty. Her largest fan based at the time was Americans despite her nasty, jealous, and horrible personality not to mention how terrible she treated the American women on the show. What I don't get is how did she go from this elegant lifestyle (despite bankrupt business) where she wanted for nothing to now selling everything from dogfood to shoes and everything in between. I give her credit for being a hustler and constantly looking at ways to make a buck but why would she want to be doing all this if she never had to in the past? So who is she really- the obnoxious women that lounged at the Ritz with Luke gossiping all day while laying in bed drinking Champs or the women that is now doing somersaults on her bed, hanging from chandeliers, and collecting animals like she is building Noah's Arc? Not to mention she is trusting her future endeavors to a 27 year old that everyone can clearly see is in this for one thing- fame. Still cant feel a bit sorry for her despite how she tries to tell us all her children are wonderful and so adjusted to this new life- I just don't see how they possibly could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s in Panemirates furniture shop today. Selling everything from furniture to fake tacky plants! To think she’s had her hair n make up done to advertise this shop. She really must be desperate for work! How the mighty have fallen 🤷🏻‍♀️