Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at her recent pics on Instagram for the first time in ages and those dresses? Rubber orange dress? Maybe Sophie or one or her family could have a word. She would look so lovely if she dressed better.

Reactions: 2
I've just looked at her recent pics on Instagram for the first time in ages and those dresses? Rubber orange dress? Maybe Sophie or one or her family could have a word. She would look so lovely if she dressed better.
I am not quite sure she would look lovely- but certainly it would be an improvement. At this point a potato sack would look better.

I’m still amazed by the closet … and somebody commented exactly what I thought …
OMG- she posted this outfit when she started running around on Cem with this manchild. Who would buy that outfit it's nothing special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Bonnie and Clyde are off and no content?? We could be that lucky 😂. Am sure their Instagram thumbs must be itching them to post! How long will they hold? I give it a few hours because they just can't help themselves exhibiting their lives.

• Haha
So Bonnie and Clyde are off and no content?? We could be that lucky 😂. Am sure their Instagram thumbs must be itching them to post! How long will they hold? I give it a few hours because they just can't help themselves exhibiting their lives.
Well they obviously couldn't have been first or business class as there are no posts showing us poor folk how to eat caviar! I think they posted from one of the lounges and she was trying to sleep ion the sofa, again with her shoes on and feet up, so classy. They will get access to the lounges though from points earned on flights.
He really has no shame does he? He knew CS was married when he went after her, lying about his age. He would have been told she had a husband and three children and again that didn't stop him, that says an awful lot about the type of selfish manchild he is. CS was probably going through a bad phase in her marriage and/or midlife crisis and was flattered that he was interested in her. He then went on to live in Dubai as the meal ticket was too good to lose. I really do feel sorry for their children. CS is one of the most selfish mothers I have ever seen. I can remember on Ladies of London when she was pregnant with the twins she congratulated the then nanny as even whilst pregnant she had no intention of mothering them. That to me is so horrid. Those children need a mothers love. They know CS comes first, manchild second and the kids are third maybe fourth after Taz. I am really getting to the stage where I can't tolerate him for much longer. He is a fake, scrounger and loves himself so much. It annoys me so much when he calls them their children. He wouldn't have a clue about being a Father and its also an insult to Cem. Her Ex must wonder what the hell she has got into and no one will know her better then him. Rant over ;)

Reactions: 3
Well they obviously couldn't have been first or business class as there are no posts showing us poor folk how to eat caviar! I think they posted from one of the lounges and she was trying to sleep ion the sofa, again with her shoes on and feet up, so classy. They will get access to the lounges though from points earned on flights.
He really has no shame does he? He knew CS was married when he went after her, lying about his age. He would have been told she had a husband and three children and again that didn't stop him, that says an awful lot about the type of selfish manchild he is. CS was probably going through a bad phase in her marriage and/or midlife crisis and was flattered that he was interested in her. He then went on to live in Dubai as the meal ticket was too good to lose. I really do feel sorry for their children. CS is one of the most selfish mothers I have ever seen. I can remember on Ladies of London when she was pregnant with the twins she congratulated the then nanny as even whilst pregnant she had no intention of mothering them. That to me is so horrid. Those children need a mothers love. They know CS comes first, manchild second and the kids are third maybe fourth after Taz. I am really getting to the stage where I can't tolerate him for much longer. He is a fake, scrounger and loves himself so much. It annoys me so much when he calls them their children. He wouldn't have a clue about being a Father and its also an insult to Cem. Her Ex must wonder what the hell she has got into and no one will know her better then him. Rant over ;)
I was going to say the same thing about the lounge. Also, interestingly, he was walking around the airport with one of those pillows people put around their neck to travel. If you are in Business/First, you don't need one as the seat inclines full flat.
I never understood the concept of walking around an airport with that around your neck...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she is having her filler dissolved and face adjusted. I remember ages ago, she posted some doctor in America saying how awful the work she had had in Dubai was, and how the filler was in the wrong places. She soon deleted it and was posting more Cosmesurge ads than ever. Now that’s all done, maybe she is getting it all fixed. OR maybe they have gone surrogate shopping. Who knows, why do I care. I need to get out more and worry about my own business!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say the same thing about the lounge. Also, interestingly, he was walking around the airport with one of those pillows people put around their neck to travel. If you are in Business/First, you don't need one as the seat inclines full flat.
I never understood the concept of walking around an airport with that around your neck...
Who does something like this? I'd be mortified 😱😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe she is having her filler dissolved and face adjusted. I remember ages ago, she posted some doctor in America saying how awful the work she had had in Dubai was, and how the filler was in the wrong places. She soon deleted it and was posting more Cosmesurge ads than ever. Now that’s all done, maybe she is getting it all fixed. OR maybe they have gone surrogate shopping. Who knows, why do I care. I need to get out more and worry about my own business!!!
Ohhhh I didn't think about that! Maybe she's getting a new face! The way these 2 document their whole lives it's very odd they aren't showing us anything. The surrogate option is unlikely as she will want that as her storyline for S2.
I opt for a new face just in time for the filming of the show because, you know, she might be winning an Oscar in this 100 million dollar movie she will be starring in 🙄

Who is with them taking the photo ? looks like an easyJet flight, from Geneva ?

Reactions: 5
They must be paying for the hotel as nothing has been tagged. Cheap flight n cheap hotel 🤔

That is bizarre, to take a flight from Dubai to Geneva to then take an easyJet flight to somewhere else in europe ?

my husband was on the Dubai to Geneva flight, not sure if it was the same one as them, he wasn't in economy though :)

Lots of people do it in Dubai as it can be cheaper than flying directly to your final destination with Emirates/Etihad.

Reactions: 1
That is bizarre, to take a flight from Dubai to Geneva to then take an easyJet flight to somewhere else in europe ?

my husband was on the Dubai to Geneva flight, not sure if it was the same one as them, he wasn't in economy though :)
It's from this Summer when they dropped the boys off to Camp.

If she's really going for a new face, isn't 46 too young though? I'm 38 and always figured a face-lift would be when I'm in my 50's.
I'm speculating it's a new face but it's maybe just a simple boring little trip and nothing comped so nothing to show 😂

Last edited:
She should focus more on getting a new husband! ha ha ha I guess he doesn't have anyone to ask for annual leave. My god as each day goes by, its just so mind blowing she has let him hitch his wagon to her and live off her. If there is a God, he will prevent the gormless half open mouth smiles in photos. Please.