Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still trying to sell their love story. When will they realise noone is buying? she has done more damage to her brand/reputation than she could imagine. how come noone is telling her? she took a punt that this would be something that people would buy into - oooh look she is so different with having a young husband and it hasn't taken long for people to realise he is a total loser with no job and she (or his dad) has to bank roll him. Its like Ladies of London didn't happen and hooking her wagon to him has done any capital she gained from that.

Reactions: 9
Latest podcast’How to fight fairly’. Basically her way or no way. She couldn’t bring herself to say the word compromise.

What has happened to all her “ staff “ first Melissa the pa disappeared now karen the pa has disappeared

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know they are ex sister in laws and very different people and they always seem to get on so well. But I can't help wonder if it's cooled a little between Sophie and Caroline. They don't seem to have been together partying for a little while and their Christmas seems opposite ends of the spectrum!!

I always thought that when it came to it Sophies boyfriend a serious business man wouldn't want to spend much time with Caroline and Sergio! Can only imagine how annoying they would have been on that skiiing trip where they all shared a chalet. He has whisked her off to New Zealand. Looks very chilled!

Reactions: 4
I know they are ex sister in laws and very different people and they always seem to get on so well. But I can't help wonder if it's cooled a little between Sophie and Caroline. They don't seem to have been together partying for a little while and their Christmas seems opposite ends of the spectrum!!

I always thought that when it came to it Sophies boyfriend a serious business man wouldn't want to spend much time with Caroline and Sergio! Can only imagine how annoying they would have been on that skiiing trip where they all shared a chalet. He has whisked her off to New Zealand. Looks very chilled!
Yes I was thinking the same thing.

Sophie is coming across as so fake and effusive though, 'New Zealand is amazing' 'New Zealand is so beautiful', 'New Zealand is beyond words'. despite never having left the spot they landed in, same beach and same hikes everyday on her stories. While it's a beautiful beach in a tiny corner of the North Island, it is NOT 'New Zealand'.

New Zealand has diverse and stunning scenery, hopefully they will be hopping around and she can see more of the beauty of New Zealand, the south island is far more picturesque than the North Island, she will be blown away if they leave the North island.

She seems to be really happy with her boyfriend, she definitely lucked out compared to her ex-SIL, definitely couldn't imagine anyone other than Caroline tolerating Sergayo for more than a minute, they must all be cringing when he tags along with CS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sophie is coming across as so fake and effusive though, 'New Zealand is amazing' 'New Zealand is so beautiful', 'New Zealand is beyond words'. despite never having left the spot they landed in, same beach and same hikes everyday on her stories. While it's a beautiful beach in a tiny corner of the North Island, it is NOT 'New Zealand'.

New Zealand has diverse and stunning scenery, hopefully they will be hopping around and she can see more of the beauty of New Zealand, the south island is far more picturesque than the North Island, she will be blown away if they leave the North island.

She seems to be really happy with her boyfriend, she definitely lucked out compared to her ex-SIL, definitely couldn't imagine anyone other than Caroline tolerating Sergayo for more than a minute, they must all be cringing when he tags along with CS.
100% agree, NZ is amazing so beautiful and she was so in love with it within 12 hours of arriving. I do also find her really quite fake too. She never seems genuine, it is like she is trying to sell every thing she mentions but trying to make is seem like it is natural

Reactions: 8
Now back to barblie lips team 😂 this mini mart shop they are promoting for new years is cringe why oh why did people want to hang at hers for a freebie party I can’t see NIna husband thinking this so were I want to be! I wonders now if 28 is back if she realised how smothering he is after she had some time off or maybe she is really needy but I don’t think so. Happy New year peeps I won’t be throwing us a sponsored party I’m afraid 😂

Me again I just saw on stories they have got all dressed up for Moulin Rouge evening and no one else is this is more than funny 😂😂 people probably saw them on social showing it off and though nah let them just turn up and make a fool of themselves!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
100% agree, NZ is amazing so beautiful and she was so in love with it within 12 hours of arriving. I do also find her really quite fake too. She never seems genuine, it is like she is trying to sell every thing she mentions but trying to make is seem like it is natural
NZ is beautiful I agree, I traveled there for a few months ...she has been to one beach and is wowed!! 😂

She strikes me as not very mentally challenged.... fine line between grateful with your lot in life and being one dimensional.

She doesn't seem entitled. Which is refreshing enough though she does move in circles that perpetuates her lifestyle.

She may self combust if she travels to the second island!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just started following, gotta ask, how old is she? I’m guessing early to mid 40’s..

I saw on one of Sophies posts that she was travelling via Dubai but no mention of that by Caroline? Maybe I missed that.

Andrew Tate's Twitter bio lists him as being resident in Dubai. Not an associate of IQ27/28 (I've lost track of his age!) I hope?