Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he did look like a child but when he was with his friend, he looked his age and suddenly age appropriate with his friend. and he looked so young with a guy the same age next to him. When caroline put her wedding video up again or maybe he did, you could see his mum wasn't even smiling. They keep trying to sell this love story. This great love that is so amazing and love conquers all. She can't spell definitely or were. he can't spell or write in the proper tense. I get it its his second language but dont sell him as the second coming of Steven Hawking with an "MBA". lol

Also...not finished my rant...does she ever just sit in the living room with her kids? relax? she's out tonight and did you notice his begging emails do you miss me? no she effing doesn't. god she must have so much patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is hilarious look his mum left him a Christmas shaped balloon on his bed in his basic room! How will he cope? oh don’t worry he has been picked up from the airport by the car fanatic (his Instagram title 😂😂)
Hope she has some fun without him flirts like she always does and probably land herself a new man and a raging jealous IQ28 from Madrid can you imagine his rage on FaceTime those horrible angry eyes he does 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is hilarious look his mum left him a Christmas shaped balloon on his bed in his basic room! How will he cope? oh don’t worry he has been picked up from the airport by the car fanatic (his Instagram title 😂😂)
Hope she has some fun without him flirts like she always does and probably land herself a new man and a raging jealous IQ28 from Madrid can you imagine his rage on FaceTime those horrible angry eyes he does 👀
I don't get why she isn't with him. She obviously isn't spending Christmas with her children or her family in the UK, so it is strange to me that she wouldn't spend Christmas with her husband of 1 year and his family. My guess would be that she is not welcome.

OMG!!! This is like an early Christmas present!! What a wonderful and correct way of describing this fame seeking, unemployed, grifter! You are absolutely a prince/princess for sharing this new word with us!!

Stephanie Shojaee is her recent podcast guest. Barbielips has stalked the instagram world to find any rich people that she can befriend and cozy herself in with them for the obvious perks! It is very obvious that most of her friends that have money and class have tired of her mother/son free dinners and extended vacations. I assume cocklodger (just love this name) is frantic that he wasn't there in Dubai for dinner with the Shojees. Part of me thinks that Barbielips is waking up from this fog she has been in and is starting to keep him away from potential connections she may need now. Here is what I do know - I have friends that know this couple. Here is what they have shared with me- - he is a millionaire developer in Miami that was going through a seperation after decades of marriage. Nice guy but was a huge playboy at the time. Money, looks- hell it would work for me if I wasn't married to my delightful husband-Anyhoo, He is now 63 she is 36. He has lost his family over this marriage to a younger women.. From what my friends have told me she is a delightful women that works hard with him to be this mega power couple. They are true wealth!!! Barbielips was absolutely salivating through the podcast and you could just hear her wheels turning in her head about how she can get on that plane and in these people's very small circle of friends. IF you are reading this Barbielips or Cocklodger these people associate with people that have about as much wealth as they do- so I would be surprised if this turns into a frienship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile In in England Juliet and Sophie are hanging out having lunch in a cosy pub in the Cotswolds with all the children and Caroline’s son off to see the Christmas lights . What can she be doing that is seriously more important that being with her family she is ridiculous!! Mean while cocklodger (love this) is shoving the camera in everyone’s face, and we get to see his coffee cup ! Phew I was missing that 😂 his sisters face when he shoved. It at her face …if looks could kill!! Class dick he is !

Reactions: 3
I’d pick Sophie’s life right now over CS. Beautiful pub, kids look happy, family around. That’s the way it should be.

Hope she has some fun without him flirts like she always does and probably land herself a new man and a raging jealous IQ28 from Madrid can you imagine his rage on FaceTime those horrible angry eyes he
OTE="spotonlurker, post: 13183979, member: 319908"]
[/QUOTE]
AWWW look Cocklodger (just can't get enough of this name) has come home to his little boy's bedroom and mommy has his little twin bed all ready for Santa's visit! Poor cocklodger is sluming it like the rest of us mere peasants in this modest home. He must be just blowing up barbielips phone with his constant jibberish and nonstop need for reassurance. This is just another early christmas gift to watch as he experiences FOMO with Barbielips out and about free as a bird and he not there to take part of the festivities. He must be working himself into a complete frenzy with just the thought of all he is missing out on. I bet he will be back in Dubai before Christmas Eve!

I’d pick Sophie’s life right now over CS. Beautiful pub, kids look happy, family around. That’s the way it should be.
I never paid much attention to Sophie but I got to tell you she is really doing well. She really turned a bad situation (being married to barbielips brother was no walk in the park) into a really nice life for herself and her sons. Barbielips and Cocklodger will be using Sophie soon when they wan to go skiing and need her boyfriend's house to stay in.

Time for Caroline to move on from this cocklodger.
She would but she has played this narrative of a happy older women younger man bullshit lovestory for money and her storyline that it would be hard to back out of it now. She used it as a new identity for marketing purposes. I am sure at this point just hearing his voice makes her skin crawl but one thing about barbielips - she is a hustler and will do what she has to for money.

Yes he did look like a child but when he was with his friend, he looked his age and suddenly age appropriate with his friend. and he looked so young with a guy the same age next to him. When caroline put her wedding video up again or maybe he did, you could see his mum wasn't even smiling. They keep trying to sell this love story. This great love that is so amazing and love conquers all. She can't spell definitely or were. he can't spell or write in the proper tense. I get it its his second language but dont sell him as the second coming of Steven Hawking with an "MBA". lol

Also...not finished my rant...does she ever just sit in the living room with her kids? relax? she's out tonight and did you notice his begging emails do you miss me? no she effing doesn't. god she must have so much patience.
Oh how I love a good rant- I now the feeling you get started on these two and you can't stop! He should be with people his own age that are working and experiencing life the way the should like working for starters. Cocklodger decided he would rather hang out with people that are almost double his age and have had most life experiences already because they have stability and money that they have worked for- he
This is who she was out with the other night. As npadcr said her husband is mega rich! He's just bought her a private jet for Xmas! Maybe Cocklodger can better that this year 😅😅
Yes, the Sohjaees are friends of friends of actually my husband. What I have been told about them is they have a very small circle they associate with and those are other very wealthy people. These people travel with security, drivers, staff but are very generous and kind to everyone that works for their company and many charities. If Clocklodger and barbielips think they can ride these people coattails that ain't happening.

SC is not getting any c**k though 😕
el
Cocklodger is far from this latin lover persona they try to portray him to be. In fact I think there is very little of that going on in this charade of a relationship. Barbielips trys to act like this part of her life is earth shattering and she is hanging from chandeliers (what does that even mean?) with this lust and burning desire. I am sure the real story is her skin crawls when the very few times they are intimate.

I have never Coseen barbielips post anything that cocklodger has given her as a gift. WE all know if he were to buy her a gift it would be posted all over instagram. The fact is he has no money to buy her gifts that women in her circle are accostumed to receiving. He has absolutely no taste other then picking out cheap souveniers from the tacky tourst spots he peddles his bike to go get. I remember on one video he posted sometime ago where they are both getting in a car to head to the airport to board a friends private jet. Barbielips ask cocklodger if he has money to tip the driver and he says - nope I have no money. I thought to myself- welp, this poor driver has driven them through the traffic in new york all the way out to a busy airport and these two got out without tipping hijm. I am sure he never has money and they never tip anyone. Oh how I can't stand cocklodger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sohjaee's wife is an instagrammer, even more so since she married her uber wealthy indulgent husband, all these instagrammers mix with each other on a superficial level, they bottom feed off each other. Caroline and Sohajee's wife are no different in that respect.

Reactions: 1
I agree about Sophie - she has built a life for herself over time...when you think of the huge house she had in Putney with Alex. He just looks a loser? Like would you rely on him? no. I really hope she just offers Clodger and CS just a weekend skiing and nothing more. They will absolutely want a freebee from her this coming year and a free holiday. I feel so sorry for her son having to join family in the UK without either his siblings or parents. Cem must pick up all of the slack. Imagine what goes on in his mind when he is on a flight to the UK and is there on his own without his parents and siblings with extended family members. He must have asked to go! all so very sad.

And no money to tip a driver? where does he get money? He must have an allowance. He can't get a monthly salary from anywhere. I would love ot know the backstory when he came to Dubai. In Dubai, you need to pay a year's rent up front. When he landed, where did he go? did he go straight to her place and never leave? This is a netflix show I would watch about the REAL story!!!! ha ha

Reactions: 4
I know sorry!!! My bad. I know MN is hated on here BUT it works so well for the situation! Happy Holidays everyone!

Reactions: 1
I actually think Sergio’s dad still pays him an allowance
No way!!!! A 28 year old married man with 3 step children gets an allowance from his father. Well it certainly makes sense as to why he doesn't appear to work

Reactions: 3