Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew Tate's Twitter bio lists him as being resident in Dubai. Not an associate of IQ27/28 (I've lost track of his age!) I hope?
Tate's been remanded in custody for 30 days in Romania!
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if IQ knows him, and I'd say he definitely knows IQ's gangster buddies.

Reactions: 2
100% agree, NZ is amazing so beautiful and she was so in love with it within 12 hours of arriving. I do also find her really quite fake too. She never seems genuine, it is like she is trying to sell every thing she mentions but trying to make is seem like it is natural
Agree she seems quite pleasant but if I hear her say ‘cosy supper’ ‘cosy Cotswolds cottage’ one more time 🤦🏽‍♀️.. Also I know she’s super super skinny and loves to showcase that but I find her fashion rather dated and stuck..painted on tight denim etc.

Reactions: 7
Sophie is 47, wow, she looks great, I thought she was early 40s. I need to know her secrets 😉
I think she looks incredible. She is obviously disciplined with her eating and exercise but she also has regular treatments, Botox, laser etc. I don't love all of her clothes, but overall she looks fantastic and clearly takes good care of herself.

I think she looks incredible. She is obviously disciplined with her eating and exercise but she also has regular treatments, Botox, laser etc. I don't love all of her clothes, but overall she looks fantastic and clearly takes good care of herself.
I agree, Sophie also has the most incredible thick hair.

Happy New Year everyone!

I am still checking their inst to see if Caroline has woken up yet. Sadly, no.

What was his suit on New Year's Eve?

I’m so sorry but what da faq was that reel of them getting the drinks on the sponsored post where he pretends to feign shock over her hitting the car door? Absolutely done for the gram and it reminds me of two 17 year olds.

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry but what da faq was that reel of them getting the drinks on the sponsored post where he pretends to feign shock over her hitting the car door? Absolutely done for the gram and it reminds me of two 17 year olds.
Agree. Did u see the reel of them sitting down with her in the wine rubber dress...her tummy area...the one that would house a baby....ehhhh...news?

Someone is really laying into them in his TikTok comments. Hilarious. While the rest of the world is getting back to work, Sergio is back at the gym. It’s a tough life for a stay at home husband. Sorry, entrepreneur. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone is really laying into them in his TikTok comments. Hilarious. While the rest of the world is getting back to work, Sergio is back at the gym. It’s a tough life for a stay at home husband. Sorry, entrepreneur. Lol.
What are the Tiktok comments saying?

If you would like to hear what two mumbling lunatic sounds like I implore you to listen to ChuckyBarbie's and her unemployed husband past two podcast. How to Fight Fairly podcast. Just when I think these two nutjob can't say anything worst or more horseshit- they just keep blabbering about their miserable life together but keep putting on the act of being lovebirds. ChuckyBarbie She literally turns the mic on and rambles on about her personal life how screwed up it is, she contradicts herself from one sentence to another and basically makes a complete and utter fool of herself. Her delusional fraud (cough, husband) is dooling out marriage advice! Lucky us - he is here to set us all straight and have the life he is living. The amount of hateful, deceptive and selfish conversation ChuckyBarbie shares is in her solo podcast is just priceless!! j I mean she just goes on and on about how miserable she is and she is so green with envy for women that are happy and have good husband with money! She is absolutely seething with resentment with the way her life has turned out that she can't keep a lid on it. I think it finally dawned on ChuckyBarbie she is married to a con artist. If you need a good laugh and zone out of the real world- give it a listen.

That's because not one person from Dubai to the States would hire this moran to water their grass or dog sit. Keep lapping up the freebies buddy- your money train is going to come an end soon!!

When you find out what the hell that was all about- please let me know! I have seen middle school age kids post better videos then these two fools. And she brags about him being the brains of the operation. Imagine that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The how to fight fairly podcast was terrible. I don’t buy this couple at all. It’s actually getting worse.

Why do they need to keep asking childish questions to each other? Most of us have enough going on without constantly mentioning the age difference or how much sex they get:sick:. She needs to think she has two young boys who are suffering enough with her lack of parenting without them going to school and having the p*ss taken out of them. I watched a small amount of their Tik Tok and he was like a rehearsed manchild saying its about learning and experimenting and having confidence when you love each other:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:. Who the hell are they saying this crap to? Some idiots were commenting how they would love a Sergio in their lives:rolleyes: I think they chat crap just to post something/anything. I would be mortified to be their children. Kids can be so cruel so those boys must really have the p*ss taken for sure.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that CS mentioned in her podcast that they have a pre nup. Good. And that she won’t allow Sergio a choice in the new house decor. I doubt he is funding any of it, so why should he have a say. Their relationship sounds toxic.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that CS mentioned in her podcast that they have a pre nup. Good. And that she won’t allow Sergio a choice in the new house decor. I doubt he is funding any of it, so why should he have a say. Their relationship sounds toxic.
She said that she’s bought the house but he’s given her a cheque for the furniture. That was either at the reunion, WWHL or bravo con.

Reactions: 3