Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to have to say this but their content is boring. Another trip to another luxury resort. Who are they influencing?

Reactions: 9
Sorry to have to say this but their content is boring. Another trip to another luxury resort. Who are they influencing?
And why are they there. Showing other people packing up their house while the live it up in Bali. To me it is crass, the very wealthy friends she keeps saying she has would surely not do such a thing make that all so public. They really don't see that this is not good for their reputation., if they even have one. They have absolutely no use, they are all over the place and think people want to see everything they do..... deluded

Reactions: 6
And why are they there. Showing other people packing up their house while the live it up in Bali. To me it is crass, the very wealthy friends she keeps saying she has would surely not do such a thing make that all so public. They really don't see that this is not good for their reputation., if they even have one. They have absolutely no use, they are all over the place and think people want to see everything they do..... deluded
Here is the real question- since this lazy ass Dirty Juan has no job why isn't he packing up the house and helping out? Does this imbecile think that we believe he grew up in wealth and priviledge and never had to pack up boxes for moving? He thinks since hooking up with Barbielips he is entitled to the luxury of having extra perks. It is shameful and shows just what type of person he really is. He takes full advantage of people in the hospitality business and the staff she pays (not him) to help at her home (not his). What 28 year old male with any type of morals or ambition would continue to snap these stupid pictures of first class lounges, and vacations. No women his age would spend the time to have a cup of coffee with him- she is stuck with this loser!

Reactions: 8
So interesting!

Wasn't it just! She's so far removed from reality, her entitlement knows no bounds and she lies through her teeth. She can’t answer a straight question without humming and hawing, and there's no doubt that she's not in her children's lives, she knows nothing about them, they're just an inconvenience to her life with her child-bride. There's no-one I'd rather see more get their comeuppance more than her, and I hope it all comes crashing down. Karma is a witch!

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't stop myself from following the pair of them. Its car crash viewing. Every day, I just don't get it what he offers or or what he THINKS he offers her. Who do they think they are influencing? that's a genuine question that has been raised on here. Her poor kids. Where are they are? who is with them when they get home from school. How can she swan around and not care? I just do. not. get. it.

Oh and go Sophie with her hot rich man. she's back with her kids now.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't it just! She's so far removed from reality, her entitlement knows no bounds and she lies through her teeth. She can’t answer a straight question without humming and hawing, and there's no doubt that she's not in her children's lives, she knows nothing about them, they're just an inconvenience to her life with her child-bride. There's no-one I'd rather see more get their comeuppance more than her, and I hope it all comes crashing down. Karma is a witch!
Oh how beautifully written! I am with you on waiting on the both of them to get their comeuppance. They are off on some stupid, boring comp beach vacation -after being booted from their second home in a years time! Wouldn't normal people that had children and preparing for another move to a rental- stay home and get your tit (sorry) together. Nope, they run far away to portray this wealthy lifestyle that affords them to relax and walk right into a set up home! Who do they think is buying this dog and pony show they are putting on? Here's another one for you -speaking about lies that Barbielips says without thinking. She currently lived in a 3 bedroom apartment. She made such a big deal about in costing more with no rooms to accomdate live in staff. Okay, on her latest agonizing podcast she says she has 3 live in staff that hear her aruging with her unemployed grifter husband. So what is it - you have people sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor in the living room or your children no longer live with you and staff have taken over the bedrooms. I am betting on the latter. Also, why didn't she rent the apartment for a longer time? Any person could have seen that building site has months more to be completed. If they bring back that horrible RHOD she has to show she is living somewhere. I don't think I have ever seen or met anyone that who's life has gone down the tubes so quickly as this lady.

I honestly can't stop myself from following the pair of them. Its car crash viewing. Every day, I just don't get it what he offers or or what he THINKS he offers her. Who do they think they are influencing? that's a genuine question that has been raised on here. Her poor kids. Where are they are? who is with them when they get home from school. How can she swan around and not care? I just do. not. get. it.

Oh and go Sophie with her hot rich man. she's back with her kids now.
Barbielips - Sophie has shown you how to play the game the right way- instead of your lying cheat style. I don't know much about Sophie but I do see she is engaged with her children, she seems to be kind, she didn't hook up with the first person that gave her fake compliments, and this was a women that was married to her brother- who must have been a real peace of work! If he is anything like she is- I can only imagine the life Sophie had with him. Sophie you do you boo- and your fine wealthy man. Don't let these two con artist take advantage of all you have worked for and our boyfriend's wealth. These two have no real friends- her longtime friends left her years ago and this idiot has no friends. She made a point to tell her listeners that he had no one at the wedding from his side. No friends, and few family. She just replaced Luke with this punk. At least Luke worked!!

Oh we are all so over this boring content but it just like a car wreck - we can't look away. At this point I think they are influencing her hair dresser and the russian mob people. Anyone with any credibility and money- have run so far from being seen or connected with this traveling circus show.

More like-minded peeps on one of her idiotic podcasts!
Oh how I love when you all find these beautiful post from our like minded people. You know they are seeing these. She really thought she was going to be the star of this housewife show and everyone would fall in love with her manchild. I don't think she realized the absolute contempt most viewers have for him and her now- for putting him in front of her children. I don't buy this boarding school sad sob narrative that she keeps pushing. How it has ruined her life and she can't have normal relationships, blah, blah! Listen, I certainly married out of my parent's social status as we were your typical average family. My husband was born in a lifestyle of boarding schools and trips abroad and the best of everything. He turned out to be normal and we are a normal married couple. He works everyday drives a normal car and takes out the trash. The gig is up barbielips- you are your own worst enemy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In the podcast she does with Heather she is literally trying to find the right lie to tell.

Also good to understand she needed a deposit from Cem to buy her house. The poor guy.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow watching the rude messages she is sending plasticface aka dubaimigel . So rude tongue in cheek they maybe but she is moving all that crap into his house and they are basically campers there now ! It doesn’t even look nice that bed room. how are they going to sell us the amazing life style they live from someone’s house as guest! What is she doing with her staff are they now also homeless the whole situation is nuts …And the children moving in …I don’t think they are, surely Cem would say no they can just stay with him! She is a train wreck and this train is gathering speed fast!!

Reactions: 7
Wow watching the rude messages she is sending plasticface aka dubaimigel . So rude tongue in cheek they maybe but she is moving all that crap into his house and they are basically campers there now ! It doesn’t even look nice that bed room. how are they going to sell us the amazing life style they live from someone’s house as guest! What is she doing with her staff are they now also homeless the whole situation is nuts …And the children moving in …I don’t think they are, surely Cem would say no they can just stay with him! She is a train wreck and this train is gathering speed fast!!
IQ is probably bunking in with plastic face. They'll be there for forever, that house is still a building site 😅😅😅

More like-minded peeps on one of her idiotic podcasts!
IQ is probably bunking in with plastic face. They'll be there for forever, that house is still a building site 😅😅😅
Barbelips has now managed to be homeless with her manchild, dogs and lizards in tow! Welp, we know why she keeps certain relationships going- hell she needs to land in their home to freeload until her heap of a building site has been completed. Most moms would find the stress of being homeless enough to stay back and work out small details - like where are my kids going to sleep - but not this piece of work- she just hides away with her "yes boy" and drinks the days away. Come on Cem- you need to step of if you haven't already. Most women would try to do better the second time around as you have more on the line to lose (cough, children) but not this one! I can just imagine me trying to pull something like this on my husband- he would have me in court before I could get off the plane!

Have you noticed that these two freeloaders that use to come to the States all the time haven't been here in years! What happened to Larsa Pippen, Tracy Tutor, Shiva and the others she befriended (cough, took advantage of)! Why is it that she is in some weird man's guest room calling it home with her unemployed husband she can't get rid of? Where are all these rich and famous people she seems to remind us all that she has so many of. Clearly, she has to be looking in the mirror and longing for the days when Cem walked in the house and she walked out and ran around drinking and spending his money with no problem. Instead she hooks up with this traveling freak and spirals to homelessness in record time. As I have said before- shortage of materials and workers are all over and trust me when I tell you they are putting those resources into the bazillion dollar buildings and custom made homes- not into her town house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Barbelips has now managed to be homeless with her manchild, dogs and lizards in tow! Welp, we know why she keeps certain relationships going- hell she needs to land in their home to freeload until her heap of a building site has been completed. Most moms would find the stress of being homeless enough to stay back and work out small details - like where are my kids going to sleep - but not this piece of work- she just hides away with her "yes boy" and drinks the days away. Come on Cem- you need to step of if you haven't already. Most women would try to do better the second time around as you have more on the line to lose (cough, children) but not this one! I can just imagine me trying to pull something like this on my husband- he would have me in court before I could get off the plane!

Have you noticed that these two freeloaders that use to come to the States all the time haven't been here in years! What happened to Larsa Pippen, Tracy Tutor, Shiva and the others she befriended (cough, took advantage of)! Why is it that she is in some weird man's guest room calling it home with her unemployed husband she can't get rid of? Where are all these rich and famous people she seems to remind us all that she has so many of. Clearly, she has to be looking in the mirror and longing for the days when Cem walked in the house and she walked out and ran around drinking and spending his money with no problem. Instead she hooks up with this traveling freak and spirals to homelessness in record time. As I have said before- shortage of materials and workers are all over and trust me when I tell you they are putting those resources into the bazillion dollar buildings and custom made homes- not into her town house.
She seemed to go to the US all the time while they were having their affair, it felt like she was in LA ever second week.

I just think back to when she did that big charity dinner with Susan Sarandon, wearing the bright pink dress, she was so polished then. Ironically she jetted off to LA to do her According to Caroline event where she meet IQ28. It felt like it was after that she was always flitting off to LA which fits with the timing of the affair.

Reactions: 1
She seemed to go to the US all the time while they were having their affair, it felt like she was in LA ever second week.

I just think back to when she did that big charity dinner with Susan Sarandon, wearing the bright pink dress, she was so polished then. Ironically she jetted off to LA to do her According to Caroline event where she meet IQ28. It felt like it was after that she was always flitting off to LA which fits with the timing of the affair.
I'm not in the UAE so unsure if its a local thing..but do people with money really bunk in with people (not family) for months instead a short term let?

I'm not in the UAE so unsure if its a local thing..but do people with money really bunk in with people (not family) for months instead a short term let?
No one that I know of !

There are loads of short term apartment rentals, we stayed in a 3 bedroom serviced apartment in Grosvenor house when we moved to Dubai initially. while we house hunted, and then again when we were leaving Dubai and had to empty our rental house. I know Dubai has gotten busier lately, but I can't imagine there is a shortage of serviced apartments or Air BnB, howerve prices are gone though the roof there, so I guess they won't / can't pay. It is really strange/

It kind of ruins their image of living a luxurious high life🤥 moving in with a friend instead of going to one of their many luxurious hotels. Oh silly me they never pay for them, they are freebies.
I genuinely feel sorry for dubaimiguel. He must be a pushover to allow them to stay for a number of weeks. They don’t seem to be putting much into storage either. Also how selfish to be in Bali wandering around filming utter crap and he has been left with all those boxes and animals. They should have cancelled this freebie and sorted their own crap out. That poor man has no idea what he’s in for. Where will Maria Doyle and hair by Samir fit in?
No doubt she will be in desperate need of a massage the moment she’s back, the poor thing🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And to think this nutjob does a podcast weekly giving out advice about marriage and relationships! I always worry that some vunerable person stumbles onto that podcast and takes her advice. I absolutely love when she does these podcast because she just talks and says anything which are contradicting what she said a week ago- and way oversharing about her personal life- but I am down for it. For some reason she thinks we women are all deceptive like she is and that we are sitting home planning our escape from our husbands and live selfishly like she. And- she encourages we do it!! She talks about marriage like we are in prison and selling our souls to the devil. Shut up, lady!!! I can't understand how she has Cem paying for everything. How is it that he is paying for her kids to live in the house that she is building with her shadow? She keeps saying he pays for anything kid related- and the house too? So what actually does DirtyJuan pay for? What Cem doesn't pay for - they get for free. Here in the States you get a divorce and you get child support monthly and maybe alimony. The best tidbit from today's podcast is her revelation that Cem is doing extremely well. All her friends (who are they, I don't know) told her at Christmas that he is so hot- he is doing well DJing, traveling on boats, dating and meeting tons of good people. Any chance Barbielips will try and get him back? Just a thought!

It kind of ruins their image of living a luxurious high life🤥 moving in with a friend instead of going to one of their many luxurious hotels. Oh silly me they never pay for them, they are freebies.
I genuinely feel sorry for dubaimiguel. He must be a pushover to allow them to stay for a number of weeks. They don’t seem to be putting much into storage either. Also how selfish to be in Bali wandering around filming utter crap and he has been left with all those boxes and animals. They should have cancelled this freebie and sorted their own crap out. That poor man has no idea what he’s in for. Where will Maria Doyle and hair by Samir fit in?
No doubt she will be in desperate need of a massage the moment she’s back, the poor thing🙄🙄🙄
Yup, didn't see too many people opening their doors to bring these two freeloaders in to their home. She hasn't know this DubaiMiquel guy long- so give him time- he will learn like the rest of them did. I am still trying to figure out how a women from her background and advantages ended up in some random man's guest room.

No one that I know of !

There are loads of short term apartment rentals, we stayed in a 3 bedroom serviced apartment in Grosvenor house when we moved to Dubai initially. while we house hunted, and then again when we were leaving Dubai and had to empty our rental house. I know Dubai has gotten busier lately, but I can't imagine there is a shortage of serviced apartments or Air BnB, howerve prices are gone though the roof there, so I guess they won't / can't pay. It is really strange/
Here in the States their are many short term rentals and most people don't move in with friends - especially when you have 3 children and a spouse. So I am thinking the kids will live with Cem and she will party all day and night!

Last edited: