Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!!!! A 28 year old married man with 3 step children gets an allowance from his father. Well it certainly makes sense as to why he doesn't appear to work
[/QUOTE
Exactly, his daddy gives him a little each month and his mommy (cough, wife) puts up the rest! Cocklodger doesn't have to pay for anything that's how he is managing this lifestyle? Barbielips has already told everyone on the planet Earth and any other planets they can communicate to that it is her children and they have a father that pays for their needs. That includes housing, school fees, etc- you get my point. We know that our too fraudster don't normally pay for anything - so really what exactly would this moranic idiot have to pay for. Hell, I have seen the same clothes on this fool for so long- I actually recognize his outfits now!!
Sohjaee's wife is an instagrammer, even more so since she married her uber wealthy indulgent husband, all these instagrammers mix with each other on a superficial level, they bottom feed off each other. Caroline and Sohajee's wife are no different in that respect.
Absolutely agree!!!! I find it shows the insecurity/ narcissism of that person if they have to go on instagram and post pulling up to a new plane you were just gifted or flying first class (Clocklodger I am looking at you) drinking champs! They are all a bunch of superficial people that use each other for whatever they can get. The Shoajees are hard working people- that is a given. Barbielips and Cocklodger are freeloaders that are attempting to portray a lifestyle that is far from the life they live.

Reactions: 3
She is ramping it up with Shoajees now. saying sorry i cant be there with you etc. Its like grifters setting their eyes on someone new.

She is ramping it up with Shoajees now. saying sorry i cant be there with you etc. Its like grifters setting their eyes on someone new.
Absolutely. CS has her on the pod this week. I can't listen too it, CS's fake voice gets on my last nerve๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I wonder if manchild's family have noticed a big change in his behaviour or has he always been so self centred and a huge show off?

Reactions: 5
Omg I saw that! And Stephanie didn't even repost it ๐Ÿ˜‚. Total humiliation. CS is for sure trying to cozy up to her for free rides on the PJ and free trips. You can see her a mile away. CS has been drinking daily since her man child has gone, posting stories speaking drunk.
The idiot IQ28 cocklodger (great name!) is with his real mommy posting whatever he can to make him look wealthy to his followers. He's so pathetic. I wonder if he will have FOMO on CS's Christmas Party tomorrow (all comped as per usual). He might just do Christmas Eve with his family and jump on the next flight to Dubai to be sure to be there tomorrow.
I'm not even going to comment on her lack of motherly duties to her own children. It's disgusting that she isn't even spending any time with them. Unless she has them for the party tomorrow amongst drunk adults but that won't count.
In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, my Tattle peeps! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Guys.. Just look at the way he looks at her and says make a wish twice.. He really seems like a nasty piece of work

Omg and this one! I saw that eye roll at the end and the comments say the same thing..why oh why is she sinking this low for Tiktok??

I'm on a Tiktok troll, everyone is out of the house so killing time lol. I never saw their Tiktok and now I know why.. So cringe it's embarrassing for her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh I called that as soon as she trolled them and somehow talked (coughed, begged) her to be on the podcast. She was absolutely foaming at the mouth talk with her during that podcast. I could feel the desperation here in the states~

Omg I saw that! And Stephanie didn't even repost it ๐Ÿ˜‚. Total humiliation. CS is for sure trying to cozy up to her for free rides on the PJ and free trips. You can see her a mile away. CS has been drinking daily since her man child has gone, posting stories speaking drunk.
The idiot IQ28 cocklodger (great name!) is with his real mommy posting whatever he can to make him look wealthy to his followers. He's so pathetic. I wonder if he will have FOMO on CS's Christmas Party tomorrow (all comped as per usual). He might just do Christmas Eve with his family and jump on the next flight to Dubai to be sure to be there tomorrow.
I'm not even going to comment on her lack of motherly duties to her own children. It's disgusting that she isn't even spending any time with them. Unless she has them for the party tomorrow amongst drunk adults but that won't count.
In the meantime, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, my Tattle peeps! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Guys.. Just look at the way he looks at her and says make a wish twice.. He really seems like a nasty piece of work

Omg and this one! I saw that eye roll at the end and the comments say the same thing..why oh why is she sinking this low for Tiktok??

I'm on a Tiktok troll, everyone is out of the house so killing time lol. I never saw their Tiktok and now I know why.. So cringe it's embarrassing for her
Joan thanks for sharing as I can't bring myself to watch them. It's bad enough my loser self listens to the podcast. Can you imagine she has sunk this low in the matter of 3 years? We know she lost her mind and all morals since hooking up with cocklodger (just love) but has she no more self respect letft? She looks like a complete and utter fool and he is one nasty punkass! Welp, while her son has gone home to mommy and awaits Santa's visit in his little twin bed- she is enjoying freedom by drinking from sundown to sunup! Poor cocklodger- where is your staff to bring you coffee or to give you your massage or make your outrageous balloon request? This freeloading idiot will be back in Dubai by late christmas eve. Honeeeee, I am home!! and there goes her buzz!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder if manchild's family have noticed a big change in his behaviour or has he always been so self centred and a huge show off?
Watching his stories they are all looking horrified he keeps ramming the camera in his face if that was my brother Iโ€™d say it like it was but they probably all think he is rather special , his

Absolutely. CS has her on the pod this week. I can't listen too it, CS's fake voice gets on my last nerve๐Ÿ˜ฌ
So glad you mentioned about her fake voice!! When she is talking with someone that is wealthy or well known she puts on this heavy british accent as to annunciate every vowel like she is reading a shakespeare novel!! It's so fake and annoying- I thought I was the only one that noticed. Also, she has a filthy mouth with every other word she drops the "f" bomb but when she was talking with stephanie she never said it one time.

She still can't spell "you're".
Awwww drunk barbie should ask her MBA educated unemployed husband to help her learn to spell!! Oh that's right- he can't spell either but they are a power couple that are going to build a brand!! Wake me up when that happens.

Oh I am sure they are saying - look our prodigal son has returned!! I can only imagine the lies he tells them about how successful he is and this big custom home being built- you know the same horseshit he sells to anyone that unfortunately has to be in his company. I am sure the only one in that family that would speak the truth to this idiot is a grandmother! His parents are to emotionally close to the situation to be objective enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So glad you mentioned about her fake voice!! When she is talking with someone that is wealthy or well known she puts on this heavy british accent as to annunciate every vowel like she is reading a shakespeare novel!! It's so fake and annoying- I thought I was the only one that noticed. Also, she has a filthy mouth with every other word she drops the "f" bomb but when she was talking with stephanie she never said it one time.

Awwww drunk barbie should ask her MBA educated unemployed husband to help her learn to spell!! Oh that's right- he can't spell either but they are a power couple that are going to build a brand!! Wake me up when that happens.

Oh I am sure they are saying - look our prodigal son has returned!! I can only imagine the lies he tells them about how successful he is and this big custom home being built- you know the same horseshit he sells to anyone that unfortunately has to be in his company. I am sure the only one in that family that would speak the truth to this idiot is a grandmother! His parents are to emotionally close to the situation to be objective enough.
You should save all your posts and publish a book when Rubberlips publishes hers. Yours will definitely top the New York Times list!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's showing off a "traditional Spanish Christmas table" "presents for the family" and he has a question of us peasants "do you celebrate Christmas?" ๐Ÿ˜… he did all this last Xmas too, he's nothing if not predictable. Prize idiot.

"They knew it was our anniversary "!
Yes you idiot, because you told them!!

Merry Xmas everyone, see you all next year for more fun! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

Attachments

Last edited:
What's up with the table settings? Looks like silverware and plates to me! What am I missing? How about his standing in the middle surrounded by bags of gift- is that supposed to be earth shattering? He is just so gross! I am looking around his parent's house in these photos and it looks very middle class which is what he should embrace instead of this charade he keeps portraying. I agree with Joan- this guy bugs me more now then barbielips! How in the hell did that happen? Anyhoo, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and a very Happy Holidays to all my dear peeps that I have had the pleasure to communicate with this past year. I have sure enjoyed our banter back and forth thanks to these two nutjobs! I really was going to try and be nice it being Christmas Eve but when I see cocklodger - my brain goes in overdrive!

He's showing off a "traditional Spanish Christmas table" "presents for the family" and he has a question of us peasants "do you celebrate Christmas?" ๐Ÿ˜… he did all this last Xmas too, he's nothing if not predictable. Prize idiot.

"They knew it was our anniversary "!
Yes you idiot, because you told them!!

Merry Xmas everyone, see you all next year for more fun! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
Hahahahah, yup, you idiot you told them probably to get a gift out of it!! Merry Xmas to you as well!!

I find it so odd that they have spent Christmas apart. They do everything together but not Christmas. They both look like they have enjoyed what they are doing without each other. Rubberlips has been surprisingly quiet really.

Wow I've just watched her stories for the first time in ages and it just all seems to be her lying in bed watching TV, having a spray tan or having her hair blow dried. She really should ditch Dubai and get herself back to London. I've a feeling she can't because of the kids. Kinda feel sorry for her.

I think CS would have a nice life without him. She seems pretty social and would keep herself busy. But..whatโ€™s the point of Caroline and Sergioโ€™s Christmas Cocktails if he isnโ€™t there? I also find it strange they arenโ€™t together for Xmas but I also think she wouldnโ€™t hack the family and traditional Xmas. His parents and sister seem sweet despite the pained expressions they give each time he films them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys he is on his way back to Dubai. cue the coffee cup walk, the stupid mouth open grin. honeeey. presents he hasn't paid for. In the couple of days that he has been gone, CS has been less irritating somehow? I agree that CS would have a nice life without him. I really dont think he is straight and he looks much more "in place" and at home with guys his own age and his parents home. know what I mean? hes hanging around with people twice his age and wasting his youth chasing "fame".

Reactions: 8
I find it so odd that they have spent Christmas apart. They do everything together but not Christmas. They both look like they have enjoyed what they are doing without each other. Rubberlips has been surprisingly quiet really.
I think he posts a lot of her stories on her behalf. She seems awkward when she's flogging her cameo's. The way she points at the camera goes through me, she seems so dated.
They must have got the drinks for her Christmas lunch so cheap/free as even he is reposting it on his stories.
He hasn't had much to show off about on his stories, no free meals or expensive restaurants. Lets hope Santa sent him some new trainers as he has worn those Dior ones to death.

Reactions: 5
They both posted last years Christmas photos on Twitter too. Could this be the beginning of the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why did she put things over the childrens' faces opening presents? has Cem put his foot down?

Reactions: 4