Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe she wore this outfit out, even a mini Kelly Hermes bag couldn’t save this look. I have also just started watching Dubai playing, I bet she wished she had stayed with CEM now as his Turkish/Eastern mood would have been a good connection for her to get on the show. Unlike the real housewives of Dubai, this show seems a bit more authentic to Dubai. I don’t think her and her new trashy and chavy persona with her greasy son-bae would fit into this crowd.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Always love your posts! The IVF am pretty certain she is keeping that for a storyline for S2 as what other storyline could she possibly have? The "baby on ice" means it's already a fertilized egg. Like I said previously, if she really really wanted a baby, she would just use that one. But apparently, IQ28 wants a girl so she has to do more egg retrieval. I don't understand why she would want to go through all that if she already has a very viable egg. It must be an excuse because it doesn't make any sense

No they absolutely don't. But you clearly didn't get my point at all

They are off to the desert now for a romantic night away (yeah because they need it so bad from being overwhelmed with the kids around 🙄). I predict they will go to Sonara Camp which is owned by her "friend" Stephanie..so basically an other comped stay. I could be wrong but there aren't many places for a stay in the desert not far from the center.. We'll see later if my prediction was right 😂

Sorry, I'm not sure what point I am supposed to be getting. You said 'no self respecting husband would let his wife go out like that'. I just think that's a very old fashioned view.

Reactions: 3
I don't always follow their story or this thread, I just dip in and out now and again. But just a quick point regarding multiple IVF cycles. As she's older, her eggs get older with each cycle, so it's not uncommon for older ladies (I hate using the term older, but in Fertilty terms she's in the older group) to do multiple egg collections together to get the best quality eggs they can instead of waisting time doing a few embryo transfers Inbetween cycles while her eggs are aging. So I totally understand if she's collecting as many eggs now to have multiple embryos to use later

I had to turn this weeks podcast off, I just cannot stand listening to her try and justify being such an absent parent. I can only imagine Cem gets frustrated with her, she doesn’t have the kids that much and when she does she ditches them most of the time. Listening to her talking about her “staff” taking care of them is sickening, how is it any different to her parents sending her to boarding school and being looked after by nannies? She hated it so much yet is doing exactly the same to her own.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t believe she wore this outfit out, even a mini Kelly Hermes bag couldn’t save this look. I have also just started watching Dubai playing, I bet she wished she had stayed with CEM now as his Turkish/Eastern mood would have been a good connection for her to get on the show. Unlike the real housewives of Dubai, this show seems a bit more authentic to Dubai. I don’t think her and her new trashy and chavy persona with her greasy son-bae would fit into this crowd.
I agree. I started watching a couple episodes of Dubai Bling and there really is no comparison to RHODubai. The clothes, the homes etc.. They were actually smart to do it in half Arabic and half English as it opens up all the Middle Eastern market. I'm wondering if after this, Bravo will still want to continue. On Twitter everyone is saying that RHODubai should have been what Dubai Bling is in reference to the wealth.

Sorry, I'm not sure what point I am supposed to be getting. You said 'no self respecting husband would let his wife go out like that'. I just think that's a very old fashioned view.
I don't know what you are not understanding. It has nothing to do with a man controlling what his wife will wear. A woman who has an ounce of self respect and decency will not go out dressed like she does. I guarantee you that when she was married to Cem, CS would have never dressed up like that.. That's what I'm trying to convey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry for the errors, this is what I meant to say.

I honestly can’t believe she wore this outfit out, even a mini Kelly Hermes bag couldn’t save this look. I have also just started watching Dubai playing, I bet she wished she had stayed with CEM now as his Turkish/Eastern roots* would have been a good connection for her to get on the show. Unlike the real housewives of Dubai, this show seems a bit more authentic to Dubai (the wealth, the language, the culture). I don’t think her and her new trashy and chavy persona with her greasy son-bae would fit into this crowd, they would laugh her out of town.

I agree. I started watching a couple episodes of Dubai Bling and there really is no comparison to RHODubai. The clothes, the homes etc.. They were actually smart to do it in half Arabic and half English as it opens up all the Middle Eastern market. I'm wondering if after this, Bravo will still want to continue. On Twitter everyone is saying that RHODubai should have been what Dubai Bling is in reference to the wealth.

I don't know what you are not understanding. It has nothing to do with a man controlling what his wife will wear. A woman who has an ounce of self respect and decency will not go out dressed like she does. I guarantee you that when she was married to Cem, CS would have never dressed up like that.. That's what I'm trying to convey.
I get what you’re saying, acme would have had too much respect for himself and his wife to have agreed to go out dressed like that. No point having Barbie without Ken. You can have fun without being trashy and these pair were just trashy.

Reactions: 2
Great catch up gang was only gone 24hrs ! Loving Barbielips nickname though she probably would too! Dubai bling I gave it a go she must be so jealous of it all , it’s like a glossier version of RHOD but with real money!z

I listened to the podcast too and my god she is awful no 16 year old should be sorting her travel out and where she is staying her family must be rolling their eyes at the state she has become and I wish she would stop banging in about boarding school I went to one and it was great fun I didn’t feel abandoned it’s seems it more how her parents parented when they weren’t at school she has issue with . And now she is doing it herself I hope Cem is a decent dad and keeping them loved.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure there’s real money on Dubai Bling. No real money would dream of going on these shows. It’s all a bit desperate.

I have just listened to CS podcast, the one about falling out with family and friends. I really wasn’t aware just how selfish she is. She talks about her 16 year old daughter like she should now be in charge of her own life. She is 16 for goodness sake! She has obviously been accused of taking her wealthy friends for granted and she quickly denies this and they can eff off? Sorry what? She literally lays in bed for most of the day with manchild. How exactly does she parent her children? I have never known any mother to keep on laying in her bedroom like an adolescent teenager. She should be downstairs creating love and warmth in her home. She doesn’t need to cook or clean as she has staff for this, but just show her children love and stop leaving everyone else to do the role you should play in their lives. Those boys are teenagers. Her life revolves around what makes her happy. Manchild is just a toy for now and she will kick him to the kerb when he starts saying no to her. What a sad life she lives. Scrounging off her friends, constantly trying to get freebies and letting her children be responsible for themselves. Shame on her.
Very well said! I think the longer you listen to her podcasts and watch the instagram stories you eventually realize just how untruthful they both are incredibly self-absorbed in this fake life they are trying to get us to believe they live. Any upscale living they may have is on the backs of every wealthy or reputable people in Dubai. They just didn't realize that these people would catch on to being used and start distancing themselves. She is so lazy that she plops herself in that dirty bed (between the dogs and her spray tan) and scrolls through her telephone all night long while her unemployed, scrub of a manchild husband takes selfies of himself and anything that has a label on it. If Barblielips was suddenly to lose all connections to free trips, transportations, meals and connections - this lazy latin loser would be gone in a new york minute. He has taken over her life by telling her how to dress and what to say. He actually went behind her back and posted her on tiktok without her knowing about it. If Cem was smart = the would get those kids full time and give them a chance to be productive people in this world because if he doesn't these kid are going to be mucked up!

What in the world does this nutjob have on. See, she is trying to dress like a girl in her 20's that can throw on her sweats, put hair in a bun, grab sunglasses and out the door. This is what IQ29 has a fantasy about that look and encourages her to dress like this. In his demented mind he thinks she looks like his fantasy 20's something California girl and it is gross. Don't know Kris Fade but did see him when they did a podcast together for a few months- he seemed to be okay. The producers of Dubai Bling could see through the fakeness of Bonnie and Clyde and wouldn't ever consider them for that show. I would think that the cast knows all about Barbielips and Dirty Juan and the stories that surround them and wouldn't give them the time of day. It is obvious they would never be able to roll with those ballers.

I’m not sure there’s real money on Dubai Bling. No real money would dream of going on these shows. It’s all a bit desperate.
Maybe they do or maybe they don't but one thing I bet is for sure- they aren't fake and broke like Bonnie and Clyde are.

I had to turn this weeks podcast off, I just cannot stand listening to her try and justify being such an absent parent. I can only imagine Cem gets frustrated with her, she doesn’t have the kids that much and when she does she ditches them most of the time. Listening to her talking about her “staff” taking care of them is sickening, how is it any different to her parents sending her to boarding school and being looked after by nannies? She hated it so much yet is doing exactly the same to her own.
You are absolutely right -she complains about boarding school and being isolated from everyone and yes, she is doing the same to her own children. The thing that get me the most is that all of sudden all her mistakes is a product of boarding school Where was all this discord for boarding schools when she was on LOL and filmed saying how she only travels in upscale social circles? Now that her life is unraveling and looking more like she is traveling with the circus-she is blaming boarding school What an absolute joke!

I have said this a zillion times before- I don't know Cem from the Amazon driver- but I can only assume that he is parenting with good values, morals and would have a issue with his wife/girlfriend dressing like she does. According to her horrible podcast she says that IQ28 doesn't allow her to go out for girls night because he is so insecure but he has no problem her going tout dressed like a 2 cent hooker. I think he is ready to bounce and trust me he will if someone else comes along with more money!!!

Last edited:
Perhaps you are right on that but I can almost guarantee you they every one of them has more financial stability then Bonnie and Clyde.

I understand what you are saying Joan.

• Heart
Well I got it wrong and they didn't go to Sonara Camp after all. The only thing I got right (but then again that's an easy one) was that it was comped in view of them tagging and retagging the place. So it's basically a bubble in the middle of the desert. Cool idea I think, not sure I would want to do it but the concept is original. If I did go I for sure would not be laying on the bed all afternoon waiting for dinner to be served 😂.
Well looks like S2 is ready to start filming..ugh..I hope that Bravo got the message from reading comments on Twitter that IQ28 is not a housewife and shouldn't be getting so much air time. Now we will have the ivf storyline for sure and the moving into their townhouse...yawn.

Reactions: 1
I had the misfortune to watch the first episode of Dubai Bling thanks to daughter who was home from Uni, 10 minutes in and I wanted to turn it off, she insisted it would get better, so we watched episode 1, daughter decided it was utter crap and couldn't be bothered to watch any more episodes.
(She loves Kardashians, Real housewives of BH, Selling Sunset etc, so it is her genre}.

Other than Kris Fade, we had never heard of any of the others, while they may be millionaires in Dirhams, 1 million dirhams is the equivalent of USD230,000.

Kris Fade has an ego the size of Texas, typical small man syndrome, he will be insufferable after this. I can understand how CS and KF get along so famously, peas in a pod.

One thing to be noticed is she’s not hanging around with the girl Anya anymore, the one who owns the hair salon and fast cars. She climbed on the bonnet of her car last Halloween. I’m sure they were going to buy houses next to each other. Anya seems to have been dropped since RHOD.

So I had to look up this party they make so much effort for it’s for some crypto guy who can make you millions apparently Sergio follows him so it must be true ! It’s also a party anyone can go to as he posted the invite on his stories man must come with two ladies it says … my other thought is will those lazy people wash all that make up off their faces before they go to bed that will take some serious effort or maybe they will make the staff help them

Attachments

So I had to look up this party they make so much effort for it’s for some crypto guy who can make you millions apparently Sergio follows him so it must be true ! It’s also a party anyone can go to as he posted the invite on his stories man must come with two ladies it says … my other thought is will those lazy people wash all that make up off their faces before they go to bed that will take some serious effort or maybe they will make the staff help them
What could possibly go wrong! 😱😅

Attachments

• Sick
What could possibly go wrong! 😱😅
😂😂😂 They really know how to hang with the best of the best 😂😂😂.
Meanwhile, I checked my friends stories in Dubai and literally none are at a party..just trick or treating with the kids. Speaking of which, Cem posted a story about one of the boys ready to Halloween..as one parent should do.. Clearly not CS because it's more important to go to a party with a bunch of wannabes. I didn't even see any of her "close friends" at this party.
As @spotonlurker said, anybody could attend.. Kind of like the Hochstein Halloween parties in Miami

😂😂😂 They really know how to hang with the best of the best 😂😂😂.
Meanwhile, I checked my friends stories in Dubai and literally none are at a party..just trick or treating with the kids. Speaking of which, Cem posted a story about one of the boys ready to Halloween..as one parent should do.. Clearly not CS because it's more important to go to a party with a bunch of wannabes. I didn't even see any of her "close friends" at this party.
As @spotonlurker said, anybody could attend.. Kind of like the Hochstein Halloween parties in Miami
Wonder who tagged along with them? Maybe Jasmine? Not likely given her age, but nothing would surprise me.

Aww the poor things. Two days out partying then off to the boys sports days has left them in need of another massage. Only thing to note is manchild has tagged the Company where you type a reply on their stories so it can't be seen, never mind manchild I am sure they are just so happy that you have another freebie.
CS was moaning that the boys said she was embarrassing. She turned upto sports day in a pair of super short shorts. You could see another Mum in a T shirt and cropped trousers. That's probably why they were embarrassed. Manchild couldn't be arsed to carry a picnic bag to the car from their house so had staff carry it to the car. He really is so up himself. He loves to have his followers believe he is loaded and very successful. The reality is so far from his lies. I bet they are currently scrounging for lots of freebies for the new house. That will be his job now-Chief scrounger