Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on here for a while but HAD to come here today for this! What the f#*%? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘œπŸ‘œπŸ‘œHis parents need to do an intervention and soon!!

Screenshot_20221104_074938.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She may not be a prize but she (and her ex husband) are funding a β€˜luxury lifestyle’ for this pointless lazy young man. The way he poses with her and am the other β€˜influencers’. SMH. Baby’s room? She will be an absolute fool to have a baby with this man who is earning nothing and has no future prospects. She always calls it β€˜my’ house which is interesting. Sergio is insecure for sure and so he should be!!
What I meant is she's no prize for other men so he has nothing to worry about being jealous or insecure.

I’m here to post the same pictureπŸ˜‚ I mean does he look like he will now add model to his bio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This has got to be the funniest ever couple photo! He look completely and utterly ridiculous..no Louis Vuitton outfit looks like that. Apparently they were given someone else's invitation that couldn't attend. So of course they jumped on the occasion to go. Interestingly they didn't go to the "after party" of Louis Vuitton because they were not invited.
Question : isn't that handbag he's wearing Yasmine's? I'm pretty certain when they were last in London that CS bought Yasmine a LV bag.
In any event he looks like a total fool.. It's impossible for me to imagine that CS looks at him dressed like that and thinks "Ohhhh yeahhhh..he's so hot right now I can't wait to go have wild s*x with him hanging from the ceiling"..nope definitely not.

She looks like she is wearing the shrunken outfit of Dr. EvilView attachment 1701998 !
Best comment of the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What I meant is she's no prize for other men so he has nothing to worry about being jealous or insecure.

This has got to be the funniest ever couple photo! He look completely and utterly ridiculous..no Louis Vuitton outfit looks like that. Apparently they were given someone else's invitation that couldn't attend. So of course they jumped on the occasion to go. Interestingly they didn't go to the "after party" of Louis Vuitton because they were not invited.
Question : isn't that handbag he's wearing Yasmine's? I'm pretty certain when they were last in London that CS bought Yasmine a LV bag.
In any event he looks like a total fool.. It's impossible for me to imagine that CS looks at him dressed like that and thinks "Ohhhh yeahhhh..he's so hot right now I can't wait to go have wild s*x with him hanging from the ceiling"..nope definitely not.

Best comment of the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Zooming in, the trousers are nuts and the jacket looks like it’s done up with the wrong buttons. Don’t like her outfit much either. But love you guys!

Reactions: 1
Zooming in, the trousers are nuts and the jacket looks like it’s done up with the wrong buttons. Don’t like her outfit much either. But love you guys!
These two aren't having sex. She's far too uptight and he hasn't a clue. He doesn't know his ass from his elbow (pun intended) πŸ˜…πŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s ok guys they have recovered from last nights ridiculous outfits and deleted all the comments that don’t say they are Hamazing … eaten cake in bed and then plastered more make up on their faces to go out again to another event ! They are just SO important don’t you know … tonight they think they are presenting an Oscar to an empty room it looks like what fun! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
40234DB3-9F07-4537-B5B0-459AA59F0106.png

• Haha
The latest pod has her still banging on about boarding school! She's like a broken record πŸ₯±. She says "a lot of young girls are following me now"!!!! I have three girls and I'd be seriously questioning my parenting skills if any of them were being influenced by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So quick recap of yesterday's stories for the ones that missed them (I just watched them πŸ™„) :

Exhibit a) : visiting their "dream house"/town house which still looks like a mess but that idiot IQ posts "new house is looking better".. OK if you say so πŸ˜‚

Exhibit b's) : a "fashion show" in the middle of the desert where, besides the wait staff, only women are present..but of course the mega worker ultra successful guy in Real "State", crypto and marketing just HAD to be there..she even said on the story "Sergio is on a girls trip..again". Doesn't she have any self awareness like wtf. I'd go bonkers but clearly he's one of the "girls" πŸ’…

Exhibit c) : she's in bed in her pyjamas with full on makeup..ugh I'd hate to see the condition of those pillows every morning.
I asked my other half why would a husband go to girls events… he said he’s either needy, jealous or has trust issues.
I did say something to her and this is what I got
Screenshot_20221103-132742.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did say something to her and this is what I got View attachment 1705672
What is that even supposed to mean "he's happy I'm back"..back from where? The 10mn of peace she had while he was in the shower? He's with her 24/7 πŸ˜‚.
OK so a few comments about last night's event (the "award" giving that no one has ever heard of) :
She actually looks good for once and a little more "glamorous" than her usual tacky outfits. But she had to slut it up by having a thigh high split all the way to her groin...wasn't necessary amongst all these middle eastern women present. The dress would have been perfect except for that...oh and the hooker gold platforms I almost forgot that.. So basically even if she's loaned a beautiful dress, she will have to somehow cheapen it..
Him..oh gosh..always that cheap blue tuxedo he wears. It would be simpler to just get a black one so at least we wouldn't notice it's always the same one. And he wears boots with that? Must be his only dress shoes.
When presenting the award he pronounced "Maja" instead of Maya πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Words escape me (I know that sounds impossible to believe) at how these two wannabe famous nutjobs continue to live a life on instagram as if they are Tom Brady and Giselle!! WTF??? How is it possible that bonnie and clyde are on stage presenting an award? What organization was so desperate for presenators that they asked these two clowns? Clearly if they had done a background search on them they might have had second thoughts. I mean frekin Dirty Juan has a history of raceist tweets and is an unemployed, creepy, clingy boytoy and barbielips is known for her partying, foul language, bankrupt company and flaunting her adulterous affair. I mean this is the best they could come up with for handing out a award? What a frekin joke! I can't even think of a word to describe what that idiot had on in the name of Louis Vutton. I thought that was his holloween costume? It goes to show how desperate he is for money that he would go out dressed like my 2 year old niece dressed him. Her outfit looked equally autrocious. And yet they stand their smiling for their obligatory selfies. Need to digest that scene before I can move on to the rest of their week....................

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pouring water over himself because he's living a blessed life!! WTAFπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
You couldn't make this stuff up. CS has surely got to question her decisions for marrying this head.
#relaitycheck what the hell he can’t event spell the word for the hash tag he needs to get back to school and that MBA he took and go to spelling lessons !

Reactions: 3
Pouring water over himself because he's living a blessed life!! WTAFπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
You couldn't make this stuff up. CS has surely got to question her decisions for marrying this head.
Oh lordy.. The spelling mistake "I just need to through" instead of "throw"..and the vocabulary omg πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. what a complete idiot he is with those Tiktok videos, it's not possible that she sees them before he uploads..
So yesterday they had the "opening" (I put quotes because there were max 20 people there) for Brooks salon. The only 2 gays, I mean guys ooops, there are IQ and Michael Davis. Even Nina's husband didn't attend. IQ really can't miss anything to be in a story or picture on Instagram πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
OMG- this jerkass has plucked my last nerve. Wht an abs
We are just fortunate enough that this head of a clown didn't have his shirt off while pouring the water. I want to know who are all these women barbielips talks about that say she has a hot husband? There is nothing this scam artist wouldn't do for a picture. And this "blessed life" he keeps referring to he actually means to say "fraudulent life" cuz that's what it is................

Oh lordy.. The spelling mistake "I just need to through" instead of "throw"..and the vocabulary omg πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. what a complete idiot he is with those Tiktok videos, it's not possible that she sees them before he uploads..
So yesterday they had the "opening" (I put quotes because there were max 20 people there) for Brooks salon. The only 2 gays, I mean guys ooops, there are IQ and Michael Davis. Even Nina's husband didn't attend. IQ really can't miss anything to be in a story or picture on Instagram πŸ™„
[/QUOTE
He has the brain capacity of a ant. I can't decide if Mr. Genius ( remember- she called him a "Genius" on her last podcast) is that dumb or lazy but I am betting on he is both. Who would hire this assbrain for a legitmate job? Besides the fact that he is as dumb as my cactus plant he reeks sleezinest the minute he walks into a room. They both look like complete and utter fools on those tik tok videos.
#relaitycheck what the hell he can’t event spell the word for the hash tag he needs to get back to school and that MBA he took and go to spelling lessons !
I don't think assbrain even went to high school. He is so frekin lazy and in such a hurry to post another story about this fake lifestyle that he doesn't bother to check for errors. It sums up exactly what he is - lazy! I can't stand this punk!!!!

Last edited:
New week, new content! Just kidding..it's back at the gym and showing the town house construction lol.
So she posted a story congratulating the below guy (Mark Willis) who happens to be the CEO of what?Yes you guessed it.. Accor Group! He just signed with a company called RSG GROUP OF COMPANIES (owned by Balvinder Sahni who's considered one of the several billionaires in Dubai) to open up a Fairmont Hotel in Dubai. Yes she's sucking up so she can get more comps. Interestingly he didn't even repost her congratulatory post πŸ˜‚.
That was for my intelligent fun fact of the day..now back to trashing, it's more fun!

Just leaving this here in case anyone is interested not to miss the opportunity …. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are you serious?? She can't even clean them up before selling them? She's as dirty as her hotel bedrooms and bathrooms.

• Haha
I saw on their stories that manchild threw a temper tantrum with CS laughing at him. Not sure what went off but I saw him pull her off the bed by her leg whilst she was laughing her head off. I really don’t get her, we all know he is a dick but why does she think his childish behaviour is funny? One of her boys came into the bedroom to ask why she hadn’t gone to the beach. What the hell do them poor kids think of their relationship? Another day laid like slobs on the bed for the day.

"The pool's looking really good" πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
What a complete childish, delusional
Just leaving this here in case anyone is interested not to miss the opportunity …. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is so frekin disgusting! What a absolute lazy arss slob she is! Does barbielips think her hooker shoes are so in demand that she can sell them without the decensy of cleaning them? She just looks like she is dirty.

I saw on their stories that manchild threw a temper tantrum with CS laughing at him. Not sure what went off but I saw him pull her off the bed by her leg whilst she was laughing her head off. I really don’t get her, we all know he is a dick but why does she think his childish behaviour is funny? One of her boys came into the bedroom to ask why she hadn’t gone to the beach. What the hell do them poor kids think of their relationship? Another day laid like slobs on the bed for the day.
Oh do tell- I missed that. I just love when she pisses him off and is true nature comes out with that scowl on his face and that nasty look. I think she does that stuff to purposedly piss him off and actually I am down for it!! I would love to see that punk grab my leg and pull me off the bed - I would punch him right in his nuts!!!! He thinks he is so cute when he is pulling her, scaring her, dragging her across the floor- and all the physical things he does when he gets mad. Don't get me wrong- she brings it on because she is an actual witch the majority of the time- but I love when she antogizes him and he gets mad. He tries so hard to come across like this sweet, kind loveable guy wo wouldn't hurt a fly and then you see his actually self when he is punching her or dragging her across the floor.

New week, new content! Just kidding..it's back at the gym and showing the town house construction lol.
So she posted a story congratulating the below guy (Mark Willis) who happens to be the CEO of what?Yes you guessed it.. Accor Group! He just signed with a company called RSG GROUP OF COMPANIES (owned by Balvinder Sahni who's considered one of the several billionaires in Dubai) to open up a Fairmont Hotel in Dubai. Yes she's sucking up so she can get more comps. Interestingly he didn't even repost her congratulatory post πŸ˜‚.
That was for my intelligent fun fact of the day..now back to trashing, it's more fun!

Are you serious?? She can't even clean them up before selling them? She's as dirty as her hotel bedrooms and bathrooms.
Joan I just love all the people you know and what their positions are in when it comes to money. She would suck up to anything or anyone that has a pulse, heartbeat and money. I love when they post the stuff and the people never post them or completely ghost the both of them. Which makes me think about all those people at their wedding. Honestly, who were those people? They don't have any close friends because all her girlfriends like Shiva and Tracy are never in her pictures or them in theirs. Everyone that she was friends with when she was Cem I haven't seen them on any of her instagram. So who were those fake people. They did say that close to 70 people did not come- she blamed on COVID but I think it was people they barely knew that didn't want to spend the money to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1