Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand why they go out for dinner and then have to stop and get a burger on the way home who the hell does that!
A) too much alcohol
OR
B) if they are the ones paying (lol), probably ordering just a few things to not spend too much 😂
Side note : anyone notice how he chucks the hamburger bag on her laps? That was a pretty aggressive move.
Oh yeah..they are watching Dubai Bling and congratulated Kris Fade. Of course they did..needed to say relevant hoping Kris would repost (which of course he did because he's as thirsty for fame as those 2 morons).
Will watch Dubai Bling this weekend but from just 1 of the cast members I know from her time living in London, just the wealth she has (and the others) is really going to make RHODubai look cheap. Add to that it's a Netflix production so the quality and budget is of course going to be a whole other level than a Bravo show.
Am very happy for Ayan mingling with the high fashion players in Doha. An other reason for CS to be pissed off 😂.

Yes, she looks super annoyed! Crying or she’s had too much wine.
Oh I'd say too much wine.. She couldn't care less about him being asked by a hamburger girl at the gas station (no disrespect of course to the girl) as she knows very well that her little idiot minion of a husband will only be with someone who can bring him fame and be able to mingle with people of a certain standard (albeit that circle is slowly diminishing).

Reactions: 3
Well done whoever predicted they would dress as Ken and Barbie for Halloween. You were spot on 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I really don't get her own trolling about herself. Clearly she has to see that those awful outfits are ridiculous.. She even mentioned while describing one of them as being ridiculous. Then she wears today her pink Chanel ballerinas when she's just put them on sale! I mean if you are selling them for all to see, why are you wearing them to use them up even more?? Personally I always hated those ballerinas and never mind pink ones out of all colors!
Today the 2 bozos are off to "meetings".. Lol.. Tiktok offices? Finding an other hotel to comp off of? Crypto meeting? Choosing marble for the townhouse? Tiles? Furniture? A cosmetic office? In any case we already know it's not at the head of a Board Room that's for sure.
As usual Joan on Third- you are spot on with our two grifters! For sure Barbielips was given those pink ballerina chanel wo80she doesn't pay for anything....and lets be real - they both would wear diapers if they had a label attached to it.

How long will they keep the dog for? View attachment 1686238
I am not an animal lover ( sorry, I am working on it though) but why do they always have frugly looking animals. And just a side view of Slimy Sergayo holding this dog- I think the dog is better looking then this joker. This guy just plucks my last nerve- he is such a fake! Get a job loser!!!

Okay by now our two con artists are absolutely green with envy after Dubai Bling is on Netflix. Its a a silly show to begin with - but OMG I am watching it anyways and just thinking of how Kris Fade has dumped these two and he is hanging with what appears to be very wealthy people. I have no idea who any of these people are but it appears they may have wealth (not the type that are selling dog food, pillowcases and used clothing) and this crowd would want nothing to do with the likes of Barbielips and Dirty Juan! These people look absolutely ruthless and wouldn't hesitate to call them out for being fake. Oh what Dirty Juan wouldn't do to be with one of these women that really has money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They have another dog? What about the spaniel and the other one that suddenly disappeared? How long will this one last?
Watched a few eps of Dubai Bling yesterday, definitely more money but the people are as ridiculous as they are on housewives, ChrisFade is entertaining and very personable, actually the kind of person who I think Caroline would be better with, someone who would have a laugh with her and keep her in her place, he wouldn’t be pandering to her and worshipping her.

Need to listen to this weeks podcast, I listened to last weeks and it honestly took my breath away, she totally threw her friends and family under the bus and came across as cold and uncaring. She doesn’t need anymore clothes or massages, she needs therapy! Poor kids and yes, Yasmine is 16, she’s a kid.

Well done whoever predicted they would dress as Ken and Barbie for Halloween. You were spot on 🤣🤣🤣
Yes it was me but I don't take much credit from it because these 2 are just so predictable that it was a given they were going to dress up like that since they posted so many times about Margot Robbie and Ryan Gossling in the future Barbie movie.
How in the World does she just wear a bathing suit with her a*s all out for everyone to see? That's why she has to stay with that whiney man child of hers because no self respecting successful man would let his wife go out like that even for Halloween. Besides that, even having herself being filmed wasted dancing in the street is a wtf moment because I certainly wouldn't want my kids to see that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They are both deluded and think they look fab. I saw a photo she posted on her stories and its was definitely photo shopped as her stomach was flat as a pancake. I am like a broken record but how does she cope with him? She was having a dance with her friends and he sees a camera and is straight over with allez, allez, allez. He literally doesn't give her a minute. He is so out of his depth at these parties, because he does now "know" some of these people but has zero in common with them and has nothing to talk to anyone about.
That poor little puppy. One of them posted that CS had it flown over from Korea. Can you imagine how frightened it was and then the poor little pet has got them as "owners'. I hope its not tossed to one side like a few of the others have been.

Reactions: 7
Yes it was me but I don't take much credit from it because these 2 are just so predictable that it was a given they were going to dress up like that since they posted so many times about Margot Robbie and Ryan Gossling in the future Barbie movie.
How in the World does she just wear a bathing suit with her a*s all out for everyone to see? That's why she has to stay with that whiney man child of hers because no self respecting successful man would let his wife go out like that even for Halloween. Besides that, even having herself being filmed wasted dancing in the street is a wtf moment because I certainly wouldn't want my kids to see that!
If she was the face of my company she'd be toast today. She's so common.

Joan is always on top of it - absolutely called these one months ago!!

As they say, money can’t buy class or in this case she sold it along with her self respect when she got with him.
You are absolutely right! These two are nothing more than trailer trash (please not meant to insult the people that live in trailers) and acting like they live in enormous wealth and privilege. They are absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 5
They are both deluded and think they look fab. I saw a photo she posted on her stories and its was definitely photo shopped as her stomach was flat as a pancake. I am like a broken record but how does she cope with him? She was having a dance with her friends and he sees a camera and is straight over with allez, allez, allez. He literally doesn't give her a minute. He is so out of his depth at these parties, because he does now "know" some of these people but has zero in common with them and has nothing to talk to anyone about.
That poor little puppy. One of them posted that CS had it flown over from Korea. Can you imagine how frightened it was and then the poor little pet has got them as "owners'. I hope its not tossed to one side like a few of the others have been.
Don't worry I say the same thing and always think I keep asking or belaboring these two freaks. Those pictures are photoshopped for sure- her gut is the biggest part of her and no way is it that flat. As stated before I am not a big animal lover ( childhood accident left me frightened of dogs) but with all the dogs that are being left at shelters to be put down or looking for adopted they couldn't try that. I am sure this is a money making opportunity for them by getting that dog- they don't do anything unless it has a dollar sign attached to it. Sickening!!!Like maybe call Lisa Vanderpump and get one of her dogs? I

Geriatric Barbie 😱
Hahaha, now that is funny. What planet do these freaks live on?

"Okay guys, meet Kate our interior designer. She works with anyone who is anyone, New York, London, Paris. Everyone needs a Kate in their lives". 😅😅😅🤢🤮
Who the freg is this lady? Poor women -she needs to run (no walk) away from them as fast as she can. They will use her up and ruin her.

Reactions: 2
Okay, I promise peeps I will try and keep this within a normal chat instead of my normal long rambling novels. So creepy Dirty Juan has managed to convince Rubberlips that she actually looks like a Barbie doll? And she believes what he is telling her? He must have some fantasy with Barbie dolls and has decided to turn her into into a walking, talking Barbie doll. She looks like a complete fool! What middle aged women that has an ounce of dignity and self respect would walk around a party in a bathing suit? Does she ever think of her children or her own reputation when she steps outside looking like a drunken, washed up call girl? Most of the women at that party looked like the put some time and thought into designing their costumes. She is too lazy to even do that. Can you imagine Cem taking her to a party dressed like that?

Those picture are absolutely disturbing. The fact that they really believe that they look like Barbie and Ken is disturbing enough but her dressing in a bathing suit and skating around a party like a 22 year old is just plain creepy! No decent self respecting gentleman would enco rage their wife to act/dress like that and make a fool of themselves. Her children especially Yasmine are old enough to see this spectacle on social media so imagine the shame they go through at school. It's apparent that she only considers her wants and needs with no regards her children may be affected by her childish behavior. Who is she trying to impress by posting these pictures? According to her podcast her followers are women with EXTREME wealth - are we to believe those women would find those pictures appealing? This relationship just continues to weird me out!! The way I see it now is that Dirty Juan has developed this fantasy of who he really wants to be with (california girl- blonde, blue eyed) and he is working overtime to turn her into his vision. It's just frekin weird. I mean the long blonde extensions, pony tail and overall comparison is just odd. . Barbielips that ship has sailed -you are heading into your 50's - you might want to send this nutjob packing and try to regain some of your reputation before you lose everything. Whatever happened to no alcohol and smokes for IVF? And somebody please explain to me what "baby on ice" means?

Last edited:
I have just listened to CS podcast, the one about falling out with family and friends. I really wasn’t aware just how selfish she is. She talks about her 16 year old daughter like she should now be in charge of her own life. She is 16 for goodness sake! She has obviously been accused of taking her wealthy friends for granted and she quickly denies this and they can eff off? Sorry what? She literally lays in bed for most of the day with manchild. How exactly does she parent her children? I have never known any mother to keep on laying in her bedroom like an adolescent teenager. She should be downstairs creating love and warmth in her home. She doesn’t need to cook or clean as she has staff for this, but just show her children love and stop leaving everyone else to do the role you should play in their lives. Those boys are teenagers. Her life revolves around what makes her happy. Manchild is just a toy for now and she will kick him to the kerb when he starts saying no to her. What a sad life she lives. Scrounging off her friends, constantly trying to get freebies and letting her children be responsible for themselves. Shame on her.

I think they're a couple of twats but this is a bit 1880's isn't it? Do men have to tell women how to dress?

Okay, I promise peeps I will try and keep this within a normal chat instead of my normal long rambling novels. So creepy Dirty Juan has managed to convince Rubberlips that she actually looks like a Barbie doll? And she believes what he is telling her? He must have some fantasy with Barbie dolls and has decided to turn her into into a walking, talking Barbie doll. She looks like a complete fool! What middle aged women that has an ounce of dignity and self respect would walk around a party in a bathing suit? Does she ever think of her children or her own reputation when she steps outside looking like a drunken, washed up call girl? Most of the women at that party looked like the put some time and thought into designing their costumes. She is too lazy to even do that. Can you imagine Cem taking her to a party dressed like that?

Those picture are absolutely disturbing. The fact that they really believe that they look like Barbie and Ken is disturbing enough but her dressing in a bathing suit and skating around a party like a 22 year old is just plain creepy! No decent self respecting gentleman would enco rage their wife to act/dress like that and make a fool of themselves. Her children especially Yasmine are old enough to see this spectacle on social media so imagine the shame they go through at school. It's apparent that she only considers her wants and needs with no regards her children may be affected by her childish behavior. Who is she trying to impress by posting these pictures? According to her podcast her followers are women with EXTREME wealth - are we to believe those women would find those pictures appealing? This relationship just continues to weird me out!! The way I see it now is that Dirty Juan has developed this fantasy of who he really wants to be with (california girl- blonde, blue eyed) and he is working overtime to turn her into his vision. It's just frekin weird. I mean the long blonde extensions, pony tail and overall comparison is just odd. . Barbielips that ship has sailed -you are heading into your 50's - you might want to send this nutjob packing and try to regain some of your reputation before you lose everything. Whatever happened to no alcohol and smokes for IVF? And somebody please explain to me what "baby on ice" means?
Always love your posts! The IVF am pretty certain she is keeping that for a storyline for S2 as what other storyline could she possibly have? The "baby on ice" means it's already a fertilized egg. Like I said previously, if she really really wanted a baby, she would just use that one. But apparently, IQ28 wants a girl so she has to do more egg retrieval. I don't understand why she would want to go through all that if she already has a very viable egg. It must be an excuse because it doesn't make any sense

I think they're a couple of twats but this is a bit 1880's isn't it? Do men have to tell women how to dress?
No they absolutely don't. But you clearly didn't get my point at all

They are off to the desert now for a romantic night away (yeah because they need it so bad from being overwhelmed with the kids around 🙄). I predict they will go to Sonara Camp which is owned by her "friend" Stephanie..so basically an other comped stay. I could be wrong but there aren't many places for a stay in the desert not far from the center.. We'll see later if my prediction was right 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1